Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael's did not dissappoint SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's did not dissappoint SPOILERS!!!!!!!

1 1/2 year that is all it took for Michael to build his army. This is very very scary.

He manage to assemble an army.
    He has a cruiser
    He has a superweapon

He is already starting his war against the Wraith. I am guessing he has other aces in the hole, so to speak, why else would he make himself a target by revealing this weapon. Todd already knows its him. Surely, the other Wraith know it to.

Any theories discussion speculation feel free to post.
    Stargate Revival Please!

SGC is beating the Wraith uber easy, like they do any other enemy. Wraith can only kick pussy Ancient arse.

So need a new enemy for Season 5. Come in Michael, I suppose.

Writers of course lost bringing in even more powerful enemies angle (can't get any more powerful than Ascended Ori).

Comment

I am guessing he has other aces in the hole, so to speak
      Perhaps he is secretly trading with the Exchange. Or the Furlings.
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Michael is a jerk , he needs to get over himself !

let it go man , let it go!!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          Michael is a jerk , he needs to get over himself !

let it go man , let it go!!
          And you're a jerkin for calling him a jerk!

(And yes, Mr. Helpful, I know that's not a word.)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I had a few thoughts about Michael's aces up his sleeve.

ATA GENE. Since Carson was in his hands long enough to refine the Hoffan drug, I do not think it is a stretch to believe Michael now has the ATA gene Therapy drug that Carson invented. Between Carson's Knowledge and the Athosian slaves he might have been able to synthesize it to serve his purposes. Making his hybrids more human could be a stepping stone to make the gene more acceptable to them.

Hot Zone nanites. Carson studied them. He has an idea on how they operate.

Artificially advancing humans to give them telekenetic abilities from his research on Rodney. Anubis clone etc.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
              I had a few thoughts about Michael's aces up his sleeve.

ATA GENE. Since Carson was in his hands long enough to refine the Hoffan drug, I do not think it is a stretch to believe Michael now has the ATA gene Therapy drug that Carson invented. Between Carson's Knowledge and the Athosian slaves he might have been able to synthesize it to serve his purposes. Making his hybrids more human could be a stepping stone to make the gene more acceptable to them.

Hot Zone nanites. Carson studied them. He has an idea on how they operate.

Artificially advancing humans to give them telekenetic abilities from his research on Rodney. Anubis clone etc.
              It is very possible. Michael would have poked around in Carson's mind until he had everything he could possibly need one day.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

MIZA OUOTE :-
                "Michael is a jerk , he needs to get over himself ! let it go man , let it go!!"

Easy for you to say that. BUT remember

He's been rejected the wraith and he'd never be trusted in any human community. So what would you do?

Creep away somewhere to die?

Or go out get your own back on those who gave me the retrovirus in the first place, then betrayed me after I'd helped them, reinjecting me again?

He half human now with a powerful reason to get back at ALL who caused injury to him. "Revenge is a dish best eaten cold", and that as far as I can see ithis is the worse type of revenge as this guy is in for the long haul on.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Working...
                X