Maj. Lorne smackdown... or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maj. Lorne smackdown... or not.

Wouldn't it have been good if Major Lorne had beaten the crap out of the trader he was interrogating?

I expected he was about to do so based on the way the scene had been set up. The physical arrangement of the other team, all looking down on the trader to intimidate him; the setting, a dark room with boarded up windows, bright white light dazzling the prisoner's eyes.

Spoiler:

But no, it didn't happen. Then I half expected Teyla to belt the trader with the stick she had, but to no avail.

It's time that Major Lorne, tough upstanding soldier and all-round nice guy that he is, ignores the Geneva Conventions at least once and whacks around an enemy prisoner to get what he needs. C'mon, just once........
    Last edited by SpetzAU; 23 February 2008, 07:00 PM. Reason: spoiler image

they're the good guys, they don't do that
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Riiight...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        they're the good guys, they don't do that
        hahahahahahahaha good one!
        DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Perhaps if there had been a need he would have done it. Needlessly damaging an asset is a no-no.

Comment

I lol-ed when that guy called the Expedition the dogooders of the galaxy because I coined the phrase "cosmic dogooders" years ago to describe the team on a Sliders and then realized that it applied to Stargate, Star Trek, and some other shows as well. So any way back to the topic, Lorne and his merry band of cosmic dogooders would never resort to torture with only two exceptions. Wraith and Kavenaugh.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by SpetzAU

Hang on, Kavanaugh is a good guy though
              That's only half-true. We know that he'd spill to a Wraith if he didn't faint first...

Comment

Originally posted by DmitriWillguard View Post
                That's only half-true. We know that he'd spill to a Wraith if he didn't faint first...

So true
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                X