iTunes dropped the ball...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes dropped the ball...again

I am not able to download Kindred after airing, which is severely disapointing. It seems like iTunes has been dropping the ball alot. Uploaded to episodes (incouding this one) late. (Should say it will be uploaded late, since it hasn't yet). And they seem to be uploading a few early (Midway, Doppleganger).

Is Steve Jobs replacing his lower eschalon human workers with unpaid monkeys?

I hope they are at least getting the usual hollywood fine for their incompetence. i.e. if they release or sell a title before 12:01 on its release date they get fined.

Just remember; iTunes doesn't exactly hold a monopoly on the online distribution of Stargate.

Just saying, is all. Take that as you will.
    Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
    Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
    Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
    - Serenity

Comment

Not too many people complaining about Amazon Unbox.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
        True, but until my season pass expires, 2 episondes from now, I'm stuck with iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
          My only complaint about Amazon is that you cannot access any shows outside the US. ITUNES is my only option while living overseas.

Comment

I'm in a situation where, not being hooked up to cable, iTunes or Amazon are my only options. The thing I like about iTunes is that I can download it over the high speed connection I have at my office and take it home to watch on my Media Center computer at home, which is on a dial-up connection. Simple file transfer. With Amazon, it's a lot more of a hassle to try and do something similar. I'll buy from them in a pinch, but it's alot easier to watch from iTunes. So yeah, it's a bit 'bumming' when iTunes takes its time uploading the latest episode. I just wish for a little more consistency. Some weeks the episode is available by the next day. Other weeks it can be as much as 3 or 4 days before iTunes makes it available.

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaRand View Post
              My only complaint about Amazon is that you cannot access any shows outside the US. ITUNES is my only option while living overseas.
              You mean Itunes are selling stargate overseas?

Comment

Working...
              X