Error in TV promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in TV promo

The commercial stated the team walks into a replicator trap. But it shows Teyla getting transported into a wraith dart. And the episode didn't have anything to do with replicators (at least not yet).

Did I miss something or was this an error?
    Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

A incredibly terrible error by Skiffy, there are no replicators in the episode.

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
    Probably not

Comment

Actually, they weren't in the episode, but Micheal said he had help....who could have helped him besides the replicators? And if you re-watch the episode where there was another team...a replicator team...the black guy that was guarding Beckett was a replicator, maybe they used the same actor (those guys were bleeding?) or...who knows.

But I believe the replicators are helping Micheal. Maybe thats why that rogue group wanted the others out -- they didn't want to help Micheal.

Comment

the extra help was
        Spoiler:
        Beckett
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

who could be a clone made by Michael or maybe a replicator

Comment

Originally posted by Solanalos View Post
            Spoiler:
            Clone is highly possible or it could be the real Carson and the one that died was a clone. Replicator nope. JM said so. Scifi just screwed up....again.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I know, at the end I was like "So...where were the replicators?"

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Scifi just screwed up....again.
              As if there is something unusual about that.
              What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh.
              --Ninth Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Solanalos View Post
                There was nothing Replicator-y in the ep *I* watched...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                  Actually, they weren't in the episode, but Micheal said he had help....who could have helped him besides the replicators? And if you re-watch the episode where there was another team...a replicator team...the black guy that was guarding Beckett was a replicator, maybe they used the same actor (those guys were bleeding?) or...who knows.

But I believe the replicators are helping Micheal. Maybe thats why that rogue group wanted the others out -- they didn't want to help Micheal.
                  Beckett.

Comment

Actually, I was more angry that the promo's "spoiled" their own surprise. They said "you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes," and then they SHOWED us. Whiskey tango foxtrot!!!

That was the fault of the SciFi channell, so.... let's blame them. Tell 'em we're not happy with their promos.

[email protected]

In fact, I thought there might be ANOTHER surprise, since they already showed us that one.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Beckett.
                      Thats true, Beckett probably was the person who helped. But since it didn't say, it is still in the air.

But for some reason I still think the Replicators are behind Micheal...don't ask me why.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55 View Post
                        The commercial stated the team walks into a replicator trap. But it shows Teyla getting transported into a wraith dart. And the episode didn't have anything to do with replicators (at least not yet).

Did I miss something or was this an error?
                        Wait but what if:
                        Spoiler:
                        In the episode with the Replicator Atlantis team Keller (Replicator) said they had scanned their minds. What if after the other Replicators destroyed (Fake) Atlantis they salveged data that contained something about Beckett, and when the ship Todd was with after they destroyed the Replicators had sent darts too get more than just ZPM's? Or the other faction of replicators (That are alive) helped Micheal to Clone?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGate View Post
                          Wait but what if:
                          Spoiler:
                          In the episode with the Replicator Atlantis team Keller (Replicator) said they had scanned their minds. What if after the other Replicators destroyed (Fake) Atlantis they salveged data that contained something about Beckett, and when the ship Todd was with after they destroyed the Replicators had sent darts too get more than just ZPM's? Or the other faction of replicators (That are alive) helped Micheal to Clone?
                          i hope it not replicators because they are all the same most of em are dead and gone now so its probaly not them
                          sigpic
                          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

They metioned Replicator in the Kindred II trailer ("Now, is he real or another Replicator?"), maybe the guy doing the dialog for the trailers just got confused?

Comment

Originally posted by Road Dogg JR View Post
                              They metioned Replicator in the Kindred II trailer ("Now, is he real or another Replicator?"), maybe the guy doing the dialog for the trailers just got confused?
                              Did you actually listen to the promo, Shep and Mckay are talking and

Spoiler:
                              Shep says "You think he is a Replicator" and Mckay replies "No no, the scans would of picked that up."

So JM and Mckay have both stated Beckett is not a replicator.

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
                              Probably not

Comment

Working...
                              X