PDA

View Full Version : What happened...

Detox
February 23rd, 2008, 03:04 AM
... to the Hoffan's giant underground vaults? I

melfan
February 23rd, 2008, 03:36 AM
... to the Hoffan's giant underground vaults? I

Either the writer forgot about them, or they has been destroyed and you can't acces them

SG13-NightOps
February 23rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
McKay was supposedly in one (if you recall he called the room a supposed repository of all Hoffan Knowledge). It was trashed - he said they knew *exactly* where to look.

Beckett was on that guided tour as well. Michael had Beckett. Michael was the one responsible for the "plague" of Hoff-o-virus.

1+1+1=3.

Avenger
February 23rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Your complex strings of logic are too much for some people to handle, NightOps.

garhkal
February 23rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
McKay was supposedly in one (if you recall he called the room a supposed repository of all Hoffan Knowledge). It was trashed - he said they knew *exactly* where to look.

Beckett was on that guided tour as well. Michael had Beckett. Michael was the one responsible for the "plague" of Hoff-o-virus.

1+1+1=3.

Very true. He was in one of the vaults as from the showing of Poisoning, those 'vaults' were stacked with book shelves..

SG13-NightOps
February 25th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Your complex strings of logic are too much for some people to handle, NightOps.

I know. The blindingly obvious references to things just don't ever seem to be noticed - clearly McKay saying he was standing inside the repository of all hoffan knowledge was not obscure enough for the really smart people to get. I am suitably dumb enough though - so I can be the Carter to their asgardiness.

Detox
February 25th, 2008, 01:37 AM

1+1+1=3.

It didn't look very much like the vault showed in Poisoning the vault. Like I said, according to the hoffans, there were a number of these identical vaults, not all of them could've been destroyed or ransacked.

SG13-NightOps
February 25th, 2008, 01:50 AM
It didn't look very much like the vault showed in Poisoning the vault. Like I said, according to the hoffans, there were a number of these identical vaults, not all of them could've been destroyed or ransacked.

Looking at a more confined area of it - but anyway - the team only saw one. The same one Carson saw. Having a a dozen of them does McKay no good if he only knows where one is.