Clone or Replicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone or Replicator

Carsons got to be one of them doesnt he? There isnt many other ways that he can be brought back to life. Unless the other carson was a clone!??

next week cant come soon enough
    sigpic

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
    Carsons got to be one of them doesnt he? There isnt many other ways that he can be brought back to life. Unless the other carson was a clone!??

next week cant come soon enough
    Nope. It's good ole' Carson.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

JM said niether, real flesh and blood nonclone or something. Im guessing saved data on a dart though hes never been on one or some kind of swap.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I'm going to guess one thing: Carson does not know what he is. Nobody will find out - he's just there.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          I'm going to guess one thing: Carson does not know what he is. Nobody will find out - he's just there.
          What he is? What is he? A clone? A replicator?

No. It's Carson. I'm guessing the Carson that died was a fake.
          These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
            What he is? What is he? A clone? A replicator?

No. It's Carson. I'm guessing the Carson that died was a fake.
            how could he be a fake he was magically caputred by micheal just before the events of sunday happened
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
              how could he be a fake he was magically caputred by micheal just before the events of sunday happened
              A bit spoilerish
              Spoiler:
              according to next week promo, he's the real carson becket. And he finds out there was another him, that died in an explosion.

We all have to wait and see until next week ep what will happen. I don't wanna speculate if he's the real one or not. But I hope he's the real deal!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

He can't be the original Carson. Michael hadn't the cloning technology on that planet, so the only possible explanation is that he took a DNA sample from the original Carson, before they rescue him and cloned him later. The new Carson is a clone, but good to have him back.

Comment

he's got to be a clone. they said the way they bring Carson back has never been done before and they've done replicators with sam...of course there was the million ba'als. i'm with you, i can't wait for friday.

Comment

If Carson is anything but human there is going to be another fan campaign

Comment

Its possible that Michael got hold of a DNA sample, cloned a new Carson, then performed the switch out sometime before Sunday.

Any ideas how much time passed between Michael's first appearance and his last Sunday? That would give us an idea of how much time he would've had from his first possible opportunity to get a DNA sample, to the death of the other Carson.

I'm certain that the Carson we saw last night is the real one and the Carson that died was a clone.

Comment

my best guess is that since we know that wraith have cloning technology, the "well done" Carson was a clone.

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                        Its possible that Michael got hold of a DNA sample, cloned a new Carson, then performed the switch out sometime before Sunday.

Any ideas how much time passed between Michael's first appearance and his last Sunday? That would give us an idea of how much time he would've had from his first possible opportunity to get a DNA sample, to the death of the other Carson.

I'm certain that the Carson we saw last night is the real one and the Carson that died was a clone.
                        In Misbegotten, Carson was stuck on the planet with Michael for 2 days as a prisoner before the team turned up.
                        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                          my best guess is that since we know that wraith have cloning technology, the "well done" Carson was a clone.

In Misbegotten, Carson was stuck on the planet with Michael for 2 days as a prisoner before the team turned up.
                          Yea I know, Michael could have done something then! because he was a sleep or what ever when they found him
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                            Yea I know, Michael could have done something then! because he was a sleep or what ever when they found him

Yep, that is exactly what I have been thinking.

Sunday Carson must of been a clone, the preview pretty much prooves it in one sense.

Spoiler:
                            Rodney states that he is not a Repli-Human, if he was they would of detected it so thats the whole Repli-Carson out the window.

The logical course is that they went down the clone route and the episode where we find out that the Wraith clone there troops, was pretty much a foreshadow of the Kindred.

Also the way Carson acts as though he has been waiting for them for ages, it makes you think that he was kidnapped or something along those lines.

Atleast thats what I think

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
                            Probably not

Comment

I agree. But when would Michael have been able to capture and clone Dr. Beckett? Does this mean that he was captured since early season 3?

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                              X