PDA

View Full Version : whats with todd?

CYBEREAGLE19
February 22nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
if I'm not mistaken didn't todd blow up with midway? how is he in The Kindred?

padr49904
February 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM

No he did not blow up, it was one of his wraith lowers that invaded midway he was not actually in the episode.

CYBEREAGLE19
February 22nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd

jenks
February 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

You're mistaken.

tombombadil
February 22nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd

no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud:D)

TheGreatLordGeorge
February 22nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud:D)
I said it outloud and got a look from my family :)

Pharaoh Atem
February 22nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
nah, T's fine :) it was the info he gathered while being on atlantis what lead to that happening

naamiaiset
February 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
todd wasn't in midway. this is who was:

the scientist wraith was the one that betrayed todd in "spoils of war" and the lead wraith was the commander that todd's scientist gave away his plans to.

CYBEREAGLE19
February 22nd, 2008, 08:26 PM
my bad just wanted to clear that up, man I'm blind I could have sworn seeing todd in midway, but thats better I wouldn't want todd dead

Spacejumper76
February 22nd, 2008, 08:26 PM
B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?

naamiaiset
February 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?
considering michael is poisoning wraith and humans and todd knows humans are vital for the wraith (or at least his hive) to live... I doubt they're working together. as far as being a pariah, it wasn't todd's idea to blow up the facility in spoils of war, sheppard did that, todd just wanted to get away alive.

dasNdanger
February 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM

It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!

das

gopher65
February 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!
Ohhhhhh. I see. Yes, that does help! I had noticed the similarity too, and even though I knew it wasn't Todd, I was wondering what gives. Thanks for that:).

KiLL3r
February 23rd, 2008, 01:42 AM

nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6752/toddix7.jpg

melfan
February 23rd, 2008, 05:23 AM

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

just have to ask
Why is all male wraiths hair white?
The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
I know silly question :o

The_Carpenter
February 23rd, 2008, 05:32 AM
just have to ask
The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community

The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!

melfan
February 23rd, 2008, 05:56 AM
The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!

:lol:

Wonder if they would be good spokesperson... :P

rarocks24
February 23rd, 2008, 06:32 AM
just have to ask

There is some variation in their hair, even though it is mostly white. Some Wraith have had a slight pink tinge to it (Condemned), a slight blonde tinge to it (Aurora/Allies), perfect white (Steve)....

As to the Queens, one of the queens did have white hair. She also was the least *****y and the most reasonable.

dasNdanger
February 23rd, 2008, 06:38 AM

Todd from BAMSR:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/wraithhumor2.jpg

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das

melfan
February 23rd, 2008, 07:03 AM
Todd from BAMSR:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/wraithhumor2.jpg

:lol: Love the picture!

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das

Yea, I read somewhere that 2 different actors played Todd and Chris Heyerdahl did the voice afterwards

GoSpikey
February 23rd, 2008, 03:06 PM

Ma boys! *Squeezes*

:P :P :P