Guess that gives us some insight....

I don't know any spoilers...

Originally posted by Noneareleft View Post
    That Teal'c was a member of SG1...

No Teal'c no Sam....

Who else?

Guess that gives us some insight....

I don't know any spoilers...
    great I was looking for that scene. can you tell me when exactly they're talking about it?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

You need to remember that Season 4 of Atlantis is set after the movies.
      My guess is that SG-1 retired as a group after they dealt with the Ori and they all went on to do what they know best.

Teal'c propably went home to the Jaffa as an advisor of some sort.
      Daniel most likely goes wherever the other SG teams find something of interest to help with archeological findings.
      Sam went to Atlantis.
      Cameron might have gotten a new team to command, either under the name of SG-1 or with another SG designation.
      Vala i dont know, found herself a rich boytoy maybe?

This is all specualtion of course!
      Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
      Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I'd like to think only Sam left. They did say Teal'c was "going home" in Midway, so maybe he's still dabbling in SG-1.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

i hope cam gets to come back in more than just the movies, maybe the third series, or some guest appearances on SGA, donno what he'd do though maybe pilot something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            great I was looking for that scene. can you tell me when exactly they're talking about it?
            when Sam introduces Teal'c and Ronon in the gym

CARTER: Ronon Dex. I'd like you to meet Teal'c of the Jaffa. He's the one I was telling you about.

(Teal'c bows to him.)

TEAL'C: It is a pleasure to meet you, Ronon Dex. Colonel Carter has spoken highly of you.

(Ronon takes a swig from a water bottle and glares at him. Teal'c gazes impassively back at him while Sam's smile fades.)

CARTER (to Ronon): Anyway, like I said, you two are similar in many ways, so you should have a lot in common.

(Ronon takes another swig from his bottle and then spits the water onto the ground. Teal'c looks down at the water for a moment, raising his eyebrow slightly, then returns to gazing at Ronon.)

CARTER: Teal'c was a member of SG-1 for over ten years, so he knows all about dealing with the I.O.A. ...

(Ronon continues to glare at Teal'c silently.)

CARTER: ... which is why I thought he could pass along a few pointers – help you prep for the big interview.
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be a stretch for Teal'C to have left SG-1 to go back and work with the free Jaffa nation.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                when Sam introduces Teal'c and Ronon in the gym

CARTER: Ronon Dex. I'd like you to meet Teal'c of the Jaffa. He's the one I was telling you about.

(Teal'c bows to him.)

TEAL'C: It is a pleasure to meet you, Ronon Dex. Colonel Carter has spoken highly of you.

(Ronon takes a swig from a water bottle and glares at him. Teal'c gazes impassively back at him while Sam's smile fades.)

CARTER (to Ronon): Anyway, like I said, you two are similar in many ways, so you should have a lot in common.

(Ronon takes another swig from his bottle and then spits the water onto the ground. Teal'c looks down at the water for a moment, raising his eyebrow slightly, then returns to gazing at Ronon.)

CARTER: Teal'c was a member of SG-1 for over ten years, so he knows all about dealing with the I.O.A. ...

(Ronon continues to glare at Teal'c silently.)

CARTER: ... which is why I thought he could pass along a few pointers – help you prep for the big interview.
                yes now I remember, thanks a lot
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                  I wouldn't be a stretch for Teal'C to have left SG-1 to go back and work with the free Jaffa nation.
                  And it wouldn't be the first time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X