X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another baby?

This is from JS's blog myspace blog...
    [mod insert - speculation that could become a spoliler is placed in spoiler tags}
    Spoiler:

Anyway, so far so good on the character-building front, even if prosthetics are included far too soon for my taste. Can't say much more than that on the subject, as well as others (I am also kept in the dark on whether it'll be Ronan or McKay fathering Jen's babies, so there's really no point in asking me these things) but stay tuned for more hints and surprises to come in the conclusion of season 4.

Uh, I dunno about any one here, but I don't think Jen should have a baby just yet.

This is a discussion so there can be anti and pro all around.

Thanks Lah for the JS blog snippet.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 February 2008, 08:42 AM.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

I'm fairly certain her comment was in jest.

She is most likely referring to the scenes between Keller and Ronon and Keller and Rodney. Though in my opinion the Keller and Rodney thing is moot, just because Rodney interpreted it one way doesn't make that one way correct
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
      This is from JS's blog myspace blog...
      Spoiler:

Anyway, so far so good on the character-building front, even if prosthetics are included far too soon for my taste. Can't say much more than that on the subject, as well as others (I am also kept in the dark on whether it'll be Ronan or McKay fathering Jen's babies, so there's really no point in asking me these things) but stay tuned for more hints and surprises to come in the conclusion of season 4.

Uh, I dunno about any one here, but I don't think Jen should have a baby just yet.

This is a discussion so there can be anti and pro all around.

Thanks Lah for the JS blog snippet.
      it would be cool if she did have one because of the tension beteewen ronan and mckay
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 February 2008, 08:43 AM.
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Well she was talking about prosthetics and I've read JM talk about them lately in his blog too so I'm starting to get worried.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Well she was talking about prosthetics and I've read JM talk about them lately in his blog too so I'm starting to get worried.
          Likely some alien transformation thing. Atlantis isn't a soap and the writers likely won't write in a pregnancy unless the actress is really pregnant.
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Likely some alien transformation thing. Atlantis isn't a soap and the writers likely won't write in a pregnancy unless the actress is really pregnant.
            I'm hoping. But JM did want to write a Rodney/Katie pregnany. I'm loosing a bit of faith in the writers, I hope they don't go into canon ships.

sigpic
            Sig by me!
            My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
              it would be cool if she did have one because of the tension beteewen ronan and mckay
              If it's Rodney's, I'll be fine with whatever they do.

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

I'm hoping. But JM did want to write a Rodney/Katie pregnany. I'm loosing a bit of faith in the writers, I hope they don't go into canon ships.
                Did he ?

then why did he end the relationship in Quarantine I wonder

Comment

Did he ?

then why did he end the relationship in Quarantine I wonder
                  Because of Rachel's pregnancy. Since they didn't plan on Teyla having a baby, they didn't go with the Rodney and Katie one, I guess.

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

holy ****
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      holy ****
                      That's what I said. This is still speculation though. Were not entirely sure that she will be
                      Spoiler:
                      pregnant in S5.

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jewel was joking around.

She might have to be fitted for prosthetics to :
                        *Speculation and spoiler for S4 eps aired so far*
                        Spoiler:
                        play Replicator Keller again if the plot requires it ,or be fed on by a Wraith,be "aged"...or become a changeling of some kind.Could be any, or none of those things.Just saying.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                          I'm pretty sure Jewel was joking around.

She might have to be fitted for prosthetics to :
                          *Speculation*
                          Spoiler:
                          play Replicator Keller again if the plot requires it ,or be fed on by a Wraith,be "aged"...or become a changeling of some kind.Could be any, or none of those things.Just saying.
                          Well. There is the whole The Last Man ep when
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep is in the future, and has to go back in time. Maybe she did get preggers and then Shep went back and undid it all.

I feel a little better now.

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

Because of Rachel's pregnancy. Since they didn't plan on Teyla having a baby, they didn't go with the Rodney and Katie one, I guess.
                            Thanks, I remember reading that now.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Keller being a regular? Season 5 seems to be getting more and more intriguing the more I hear about it, seriously hope it doesn't become too soapy though the Rodney Katie thing was awful.

Comment

Thanks, I remember reading that now.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Keller being a regular? Season 5 seems to be getting more and more intriguing the more I hear about it, seriously hope it doesn't become too soapy though the Rodney Katie thing was awful.
                              i agree i didn't like that but season 5 is looking to have many new surprises waiting for us
                              sigpic
                              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Working...
                              X