This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teory About S4 finale and S5 (Spoilers)

With the news of Carter's leaving Atlantis and Woosley being put in charge of the city of the ancients, i though of a teory:
    So in S4 finale, Sheppard is sent 40k year into the future and then(i assume) must go back and fixed the problem so what if he messes things up and the present get haltered and when he gets back to Atlantis present time, Carter is no longer in charge and instead Woosley is running the joint... Its a very stargate way of changing things, i believe... kinda like they change O'neill's lake in the end of S8 in SG1

Anyway its just a teory what do you guys think??
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Originally posted by Nathan Reynolds View Post
    With the news of Carter's leaving Atlantis and Woosley being put in charge of the city of the ancients, i though of a teory:
    So in S4 finale, Sheppard is sent 40k year into the future and then(i assume) must go back and fixed the problem so what if he messes things up and the present get haltered and when he gets back to Atlantis present time, Carter is no longer in charge and instead Woosley is running the joint... Its a very stargate way of changing things, i believe... kinda like they change O'neill's lake in the end of S8 in SG1

Its as good a theory as any but i hope it doesnt happen as it would feel cheap not explaining why Carter is leaving Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
      Its as good a theory as any but i hope it doesnt happen as it would feel cheap not explaining why Carter is leaving Atlantis.
      i dnt think it will since amanda tapping has hinted it is somthing to do with continum why she wont be back next season
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Not a chance...

Spoiler:
        Carter will still be in charge in episode 5x01

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
          i dnt think it will since amanda tapping has hinted it is somthing to do with continum why she wont be back next season
          actually she said
          The timeline for the movies may be slightly different than what we thought.
          we have no idea if her departure has anything to do with Continuum

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Not a chance...

Spoiler:
          Carter will still be in charge in episode 5x01
          Spoiler:
          Sam will most likely leave in 502 when Woolsey's introduced
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            Spoiler:
            Sam will most likely leave in 502 when Woolsey's introduced
            Yup, That is what I believe will happen...

Comment

I think its Carters actions in 'Search and Rescue' that gets her replaced. Sadly, its also because of scheduling conflict with another show she is doing. Which sucks, I wanted her to be commanding throughout season 5. Unless Robert Picardo comes wearing a Voyager uniform and he plays 'The Doctor', I don't care for him in command.

Civilian -> Military Officer -> IOA

Comment

My theory :: Probably Carter still in charge in Search and Rescue (Starts like 3/4 through Kindred 2 - the bad thing will happen at the end). Shep returns to stop bad thing, and we beat Micheal, save Teyla etc.

Next ep (The Seed), Carter is shafted for risking the lives of many during the Rescue mission in Ep 1. Woolsey comes by to take charge in the 3rd ep (Broken Ties - which will probably show his leadership abilities when he decides to save Ronon).
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

We know that Teyla is missin in TLM. Is that mean that she won't be in The Last Man? Because if she is a prisoner of Michael, than maybe she will be turned into the Wraith-Human hybrid as Kanaan. We know from the newest GW spoilers that
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronon and Tyre will be Wraith worshipers
                  in Broken Ties, so maybe the first three episode are connected to each other.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Carter is in charge in the first episode

Spoiler:
                    Carter and Vega, joined by Dr. Keller and a contingent, gear up and head to the planet in a cloaked Jumper. They begin searching for their missing people -- including McKay and Lorne, who find themselves trapped together with no way out.

Mention is also made of Colonel Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) returning from a mission ("The Last Man")

It's most likely that they'll finish the ark that started with The Kindred in the first episode, Carter leaves in the second and they move on with new stories.
                    sigpic

Comment

well here's my theory: Teyla's missing at the end of The Kindred Part 2 and Rodney gets shot
                      Spoiler:
                      then Shep somehow gets to the future where a hologram of Rodney tells him what has happened. Sam, Lorne etc are supposed to die at the end of S&R and Rodney’s the only survivor. he obviously can’t go offworld since he’s already injured. once Rodney realizes what has happened he makes the recording which Shep’s gonna find in the future. the only way to save everyone, bring Teyla back and resurrect Rodney is for Shep to change the past
                      Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2008, 02:40 PM.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X