Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn Notice: Discussion, spoilers, pics, etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn Notice: Discussion, spoilers, pics, etc....

This thread is inspired by a slight OT track in one of the SGA discussion threads. I discovered there's at least a couple other people here who enjoy Burn Notice. Yay! Love this show!

If I've missed an already existing thread, I apologize. I did a search, and scanned almost fifty pages, but no luck, so I'm concluding there isn't another thread until proven otherwise.

I think this is the best new show out there. I completely fell in love with the show last summer, and I can't wait for S2, not to mention the S1 DVDs.

In the meantime, you can download the show from iTunes and Unbox, and I believe the USA website has some streaming episodes as well. Unfortunately they don't play very well on my computer for some reason.

I can't think of a bad thing about this show. And I can think of three great things - Jeffrey Donovan, Bruce Campbell, and Gabrielle Anwar.

So here's the thread for anyone interested in discussing the show. S1, what might be happening in S2, etc, etc. And if anyone has pics, screencaps, etc, they'd like to post, go ahead and do that too.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

OMG i love it too!
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

News from TVShowsonDVD.com - Season 1 DVDs arrive June 3rd!

YAY!!
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed season 1. It made for a great show to watch in the summer months. I was worried that the writers' strike would delay season 2.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          I enjoyed season 1. It made for a great show to watch in the summer months. I was worried that the writers' strike would delay season 2.
          So was I (worried, that is), but from what I'm reading it could start airing in July.
          - Life after Stargate -
          sigpic

Comment

Sweet!!! Burn Notice is a great show!! What I really like is that its during the summer months.

Comment

I have a friend to used to Tivo it and I watched them with her. I liked it.

Comment

More news from TVShowsonDVD.com -

The release has officially been announced for June 17th!!

Also check the news link for box art and release details.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Season 2 premieres Thursday, July 10, at 10PM ET on USA.

http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/...tice/080402-14
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  sigpic

Comment

More news - Tricia Helfer joins the cast of Burn Notice for an apparently recurring role in Season 2. More details - and spoilers - at the link:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...Burn/800038219

Sounds very intriguing.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

I love Burn Notice too!

Comment

Well, this thread has been extremely inactive since I started it, but maybe this will attract a few posters.

Michael Shanks will have a four-episode arc in the upcoming season of Burn Notice. This season just keeps sounding better and better. Tricia Helfer, Michael Shanks, a longer season... I can't wait.

For those interested in catching up on Season 1, the DVD set (region 1) is being released Tuesday, June 17th.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Time for a news roundup. With the DVD set coming out in four days, and less than a month from the S2 premiere, here's all the scoop I know of. And yes, I am nuts about this show.

TV Shows on DVD - Press Release and cover art for Season 1 DVDS.

The Official Website

Regarding the second season:
                          the show's second season will be split into two halves - fall 2008 (nine episodes) and 2009 (seven episodes).
                          http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...id=burn_notice

Sept 21st - Q&A with show creator Matt Nix about what's in store for S2 (SPOILERS!!)
                          April 7th - Watch with Kristin Spoiler Chat
                          Spoiler:
                          Carrie in Phoenix: Burn Notice season one is out on DVD June 17! Now everyone can see for themselves what a brilliant show this truly is. Any scoop on the adventures of Mr. Westen and crew in season two?
                          Gabrielle Anwar says of Mr. Westen and the mission into the semitruck, "Michael's gone, and I don't know where he is, but I do believe he's coming back!" Yay! As for Michael and Fiona, Gabrielle thinks they continue to be romantically entangled. "Otherwise, what the hell am I doing there?! I think that's my sole purpose on the show, isn't it? I'm the chick, the love interest." Fiona is actually so much more than just the chick, but let's hear it for season-two nooky!

April 21st - Watch with Kristin Spoiler Chat
                          Spoiler:
                          Hazi in San Jose, Calif.: I would love to hear anything new about Burn Notice.
                          Sources tell me that the mystery of why Michael was burned might not be solved until season three!

April 23rd - IGN.com interview with Bruce Campbell
                          April 24th - Tricia Helfer in multi-episode arc - spoilers.
                          April 29th - IGN.com interview with Gabrielle Anwar
                          May 14th - Kevin Alejandro and Jacqueline Pinol guest star - spoilers. (here)
                          May 15th - IGN.com interview with Tricia Helfer (spoilers for Burn Notice and BSG)
                          May 22nd - TVAddict.com interview with Gabrielle Anwar
                          June 8th - Eclipse Magazine Special - Burn Notice Set Visit Part 1
                          June 10th - Eclipse Magazine Interview with Jeffrey Donovan

I will be adding more links as I find them. Also check out the Burn Notice LJ community. Spoilers, pics, links to interviews, vids, fic..... Rather than copy all those links over here I will just point you all to that site. You do have to join the community to see some of the promo pic scans and magazine article scans though.
                          Last edited by Killdeer; 14 June 2008, 02:35 AM.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Well, this thread has been extremely inactive since I started it, but maybe this will attract a few posters.

Michael Shanks will have a four-episode arc in the upcoming season of Burn Notice. This season just keeps sounding better and better. Tricia Helfer, Michael Shanks, a longer season... I can't wait.

For those interested in catching up on Season 1, the DVD set (region 1) is being released Tuesday, June 17th.
                            Interesting.

I saw the commercial the other day that announced that Tricia would be joining the cast (Yay!), but hadn't seen that MS would be in a couple of eps.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just 4 more weeks till it's back on.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Well thats interesting, I like the fact Micheal Shanks is on Burn Notice, I bet he's a goverment agent or somthing like that. And is Trica only in one episode? Like as a client or somthing. Should be interesting!!

Comment

Working...
                              X