Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    TOTALLY SHANKS!
    GateWorld talks with Michael Shanks

Stargate icon Michael Shanks grabs a bite to eat with GateWorld, and tells us what he thinks of the upcoming second half of Season Eight!

READ MORE ...

Just finished watching the video interview, good interview!

I never knew his favourite episode was Heroes from Season 7, but I do now.
    __

__

Comment

was that a sly attempt to determine if there would be a season 9 by asking if Shanks was glad it was all out of the way so he could move to California?

Comment

I was asking him if he was glad his long day was all over with. He was taking an evening flight to Sacramento with Don not an hour later.

Comment

Props to you for getting that interview,David,and respect to MS too !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks for the interview. It's always good to hear the latest from the stars themselves.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Interesting interview. Gotta admit, I've never seen anybody interviewed while they were trying to eat lunch though Looked like a club sandwich... and a Heineken beer...

Comment

I seem to be the only one who can't access the video...

But the interview in itself is great. Thanks.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  Interesting interview. Gotta admit, I've never seen anybody interviewed while they were trying to eat lunch though Looked like a club sandwich... and a Heineken beer...
                  Looked like Heineken to me too....even though he tried to move the bottle off-camera,it's a pretty distinctive label !
                  Nice beer though,IMO.

Liv : Shame you can't access the vid. Hope someone can advise you so you can view it.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Liv : Shame you can't access the vid. Hope someone can advise you so you can view it.
                    Thanks, F.H.B! Yes, I'm gonna try to find someone who can fix it for me.

Can't miss an opportunity to see MS!
                    Last edited by Liv; 19 October 2004, 09:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Well,natch !
                      I wish you luck....is it a Windows MP prob or are you just getting squat ?
                      Under the mini view screen there's a bit about "saving target as an option",and some stuff about d/l ing the interview.
                      As I'm no expert on comps,I daren't actually advise anyone else on settings and such...best you wait and get proper help !

Comment

The high-bandwith version wasn't working for me either, But I did find the smalll version worked, even if there was less area for droolage......

Comment

It worked! Yay.

I installed a new version of the Windows Media Player, but I'm not sure if that was the problem. I clicked on the "low bandwith" at first, which didn't work, and I just figured that if it didn't work on that - then it certainly wouldn't work on the "high bandwith" - but it did. (I think I've earned two :embarrasment: icons here).

Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                            It worked! Yay.

I installed a new version of the Windows Media Player, but I'm not sure if that was the problem. I clicked on the "low bandwith" at first, which didn't work, and I just figured that if it didn't work on that - then it certainly wouldn't work on the "high bandwith" - but it did. (I think I've earned two :embarrasment: icons here).

Silly me.
                            Good for you Liv. Glad you were able to get your "Thunk" moment in.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Nice interview But I have to ask..the Darren thing was kinda strange so were trying for the silliness we get into when it seems like the show is ignoring Daniel you know the "who is that guy in the glasses again I know his name begins with a D..Darwin, Donald, Dagwood.." thing we play around with? Or was there some question about Darren and Gateworld you were trying to ask?

Still nice to job
                              ______
                              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
                              X