This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new ships in season 5

right i really wanna know your opinions one this because i really would like to see a new new ship in season 5 i know theres a ship in season 4 the phoenix but i was hoping we could find a ship which is not earth made and they actually keep it this time

wat do you think
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

New ships would indeed be nice to see. Things that I would like to see:
    *Wraith Warships, something really geared towards fighting Lantean Aurora's rather then continue to rely on the carrier/colony Hive-ships
    *Wraith Scoutship that was heard about in "Aurora", I know quite a few places say that the Hive Queen's transport in "Allies" was the scoutship but the MGM website shows concept art for a bat winged Wraith vessel labelled as the Scoutship so I would like to see that.
    *A few more Lantean ship designs like that new engine configuration ship seen in "Progeny" 'dream' sequence that showed the purge of Asuras.
    *Perhaps another Traveler starship and more importantly, if the Travelers use fighters. I would think they would for a nomadic race and they can use those funky red energy bolts that they use on their ships and infantry weapons.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

the new ship in season 4 is the Apollo, and it was introduced in the season 3 finale
      yeah, one commanded by cam or sam would be cool!!!
      although, i would like atlantis to have their own ship.....

but still either would be cool

www.bebo.com/4stargate-atlantis4

Comment

a transport ship mentioned in before i sleep but they were shot down by wraith

leaves me wondering how would they of got to atlantis if it was at the bottom of the ocean

they could use that ship for transporting things back to earth and atlantis. it has cloaking capabilities as mentioned by janus
        sigpic

Comment

I would personally like to see more of the ships from other fractions in the series than Earth. Such as:
          • The Wraith Supply Ship: The crashed wreckage of one was in "The Defiant One", but we haven't seen one since McKay offered his theory that they were a discontinued model.
          • Lantean Cruiser: More of them, the ones from "Lifeline" and "This Mortal Coil". I think we should've seen some in "Be all My Sins Remember'd" too.
          • Lantean Transport Ship: Like the one mentioned in "Before I Sleep".
          • More Travelers Ships: Warships maybe, larger ones designed for combat?
          • Higher Power Wraith Hive: Ones that can now stand up against the Deadulus or Apollo.
          • Alteran City Ship: The ship that blew up out of the Ori mountain in Ark of Truth.

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
          O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
          Woolsey: What does that mean?
          O’neill: Something exploded.
          Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
          and Stargate: Horizon
          As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
          Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
          The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

I'd like to see a few different ships brought into the mix. Something different from all the players. It would kinda make things new again in a way, as in, they wouldn't know the enemy's new ship's capabilities, the enemy wouldn't know ours really. Plus, if we got a new ship, I'd hope it would be something much smaller, say Al'Kesh sized, instead of all those cookie cutter 304's that are really just GP ships, (GP as in General Purpose.) Maybe they could convert a captured Al'Kesh and refit it with Asgard tech. Would make for a VERY useful ship to have. The Wraith need a newer, smaller ship not unlike the cruisers, but quicker and more agile while just as heavily armed.

Maybe earth builds a modest sized cargo ship to ferry supplies so they don't need to rely on the bigger, more expensive to operate 304 class, especially since midway is now gone.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by colin15watt View Post
              the new ship in season 4 is the Apollo, and it was introduced in the season 3 finale

No, the NEW ship, as in NOT introduced in season 3, is the Phoenix. But it might very well be from an alternate timeline/future...We still know very little about it. We'll see in the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                No, the NEW ship, as in NOT introduced in season 3, is the Phoenix. But it might very well be from an alternate timeline/future...We still know very little about it. We'll see in the season finale.
                Yea, I don't think the Phoenix will be sticking with us, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                  I'd like to see a few different ships brought into the mix. Something different from all the players. It would kinda make things new again in a way, as in, they wouldn't know the enemy's new ship's capabilities, the enemy wouldn't know ours really. Plus, if we got a new ship, I'd hope it would be something much smaller, say Al'Kesh sized, instead of all those cookie cutter 304's that are really just GP ships, (GP as in General Purpose.) Maybe they could convert a captured Al'Kesh and refit it with Asgard tech. Would make for a VERY useful ship to have. The Wraith need a newer, smaller ship not unlike the cruisers, but quicker and more agile while just as heavily armed.

Maybe earth builds a modest sized cargo ship to ferry supplies so they don't need to rely on the bigger, more expensive to operate 304 class, especially since midway is now gone.

that is an interesting idea, plus the wraith wouldn't know who it was if it was seen in pegasus, or would anybody really..maybe slap one of those stargates floating between the galaxies on it (if we're not gonna build another midway), put a cloaking device on there (if possible?) and use it as a stealth base of operations in times of emergency (keep it in orbit around a planet without an enviroment suitable for life...etc...) also be interesting if they could fit a single puddlejumper in there, though I don't know if they'd be that big I suppose it could be expanded a bit

Comment

What I think would be really cool is if they find an ancient (not the race) Asgard ship adrift in space. It would still be advanced in comparison to Wraith or Goa'uld ships and well worth salvaging. They could make repairs/upgrades and station it at Atlantis 24/7.

I think it would be a cool thing to have and definitely alot more unique than a 304.
                    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by colin15watt View Post

I'm pretty sure atlantis does have it's own ship don't they....

I'm pretty sure it's called....ATLANTIS.

Comment

i would like to see ships that look a bit more... well, interesting. as in, not just more lantean-styled tech, something with a bit more pizazz...

i have always thought that goa'uld hataks look damned cool because they are really rather unusual looking. i would like to see that sort of creativity again.

Comment

i would love to see a new type of lantean ships, or an aurora actually being kept by atlantis, being stationed there, and having some asgard beam weapons[attached later], and it gets asgard beam tech, and then they have a lovely ship

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            i would love to see a new type of lantean ships, or an aurora actually being kept by atlantis, being stationed there, and having some asgard beam weapons[attached later], and it gets asgard beam tech, and then they have a lovely ship
                            that would be cool 2 see and asgard upgraded aurora class ship named the bob

lol i'm kidding on the last bit
                            sigpic
                            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                              a transport ship mentioned in before i sleep but they were shot down by wraith

leaves me wondering how would they of got to atlantis if it was at the bottom of the ocean

they could use that ship for transporting things back to earth and atlantis. it has cloaking capabilities as mentioned by janus
                              I have always wanted to see an Ancient Transport ship. I guess they could get it to go under water by keeping the shields up and just going straight into the water. The Puddle Jumper in Grace Under Pressure was able to go much deeper by turning the cloak into a shield. I always thought it would be quite good to get a Transport ship and then get it to be used specifically for going back and forth between Pegasus and Milky way, because then it would still exist, and the producers wouldn't have to spend a fortune using two different space ship sets, although I'm guessing they could reuse a lot of hte Atlantis sets for the interior of the ship.

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                              They could make repairs/upgrades and station it at Atlantis 24/7.
                              As much as I am definitely up for that, inevitably/invariably you would get people complaining about the show becoming more like Deep Space 9 and the Defiant.

Personally I want another ship, even if it is an Aurora class ship with no shields, so it basically becomes an intergalactic ferry. You know what, I don't want a new ship, I want the ship that already exists and has been forgotten; the Tria.
                              sigpic
                              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X