• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth: Exclusive Screening of DVD at Supernova

reposted from SG1_Spoilme...

From www.supanova.com.au:

STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH!

EXCLUSIVE SCREENINGS OF THE DVD ON PREVIEW NIGHTS

Great news for Stargate and Supanova fans alike! In conjunction with Twentieth
    Century
    Fox, Supanova is screening "Stargate: The Ark of Truth" pre its April 9th DVD
    release
    exclusively during both the Melbourne (March 28) and Brisbane (April 4) Preview
    Nights!

This is a huge coup and further expands the Stargate presence at Supanova with
    Sonny
    Whitelaw, author of five Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis novels, and Jennifer Fallon,
    international
    best-selling fantasy author, and co-author of Stargate SG-1: Roswell.

Sonny & Jenny will be jointly running intensive World Building Masterclass
    writers and
    game designers' workshops at 4-8pm March 30 (Melbourne) and 4-8pm April 6
    (Brisbane). Sydney and Perth workshops later in the year.

Tickets are available through Ticketek.
    For more information see www.supanova.com.au and www.worldbuildingworkshops.com

SG1/SGA - Jennifer Fallon's Blog - Good/Bad News - Supanova Con / Australia:

From Jennifer Fallon (a Stargate Novels author) blog:

http://www.jenniferfallon.com.au/blo...5/Off-the-hook

The good news, bad news, good news, news about Supanova...

http://www.supanova.com.au/home

Melbourne Mar 28
    Brisbane Ap4 4

Good news...

It's December. Jewel Staite is coming to Supanova in Melbourne and Brisbane.

Bad news...

Well none at this point.

Good news...

Supanova scores the rights to show (on a big screen) the shiny new SG1 DVD Ark of Truth, which will be introduced by Jewel and um, me... This is fine. Jewel Staite is pretty and cute and famous. I make a good stage prop for pretty and cute and famous people because standing next to me they look even prettier, cuter and more famous than they normally would.

Bad news...

Still no bad news. All looking good

Good news...

February. Jewel Staite has her contract renewed with Stargate: Atlantis. Hooray!

Bad news...

Jewel Staite has to, well, go to work. She can't come to Supanova. Now they want me to intro Ark of Truth on my own. Yikes. Stage prop moves to centre stage. I am neither pretty, cute, nor particuarly famous. Worse, the audience might ask me questions. Dear God, please don't let these scarily-knowledgeable fans ask me any questions because I either won't know the answer, or worse, I will and I won't be allowed to say anything...

Good news...

5 March 08 - Teryl Rothry is coming to Supanova! I'm off the hook!

The stage prop is back in business. I liked Teryl before. Now she's my favourite person in the whole world. After John Rhys Davies She will look exceptionally pretty, cute and famous standing next to me. So will John

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X