Staff weapon vs Ronon's gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staff weapon vs Ronon's gun

In midway, Teal'c got his hands on a zat while Ronon had his gun. it would appear the Teal'c preferred Ronon's gun.

Teal'c: I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.

Some believe that Ronon's gun is the best weapon out there. Maybe it is better than a Zat but is it better than a Staff weapon?

What are your opinions?
    Stargate Revival Please!

I say it's better because while it can kill, it also has a stun setting.

With a staff weapon, if you don't want to injure someone but you still want to capture them, you have to resort to bludgeoning them with it and that's not very practical.

Comment

I have to agree. Plus, it's smaller. I would much rather walk around with that gun than with a big staff.
      The only downside seems to be that you can't use the gun for melee combat, but that problem is quickly solved by stunning your opponent.
      *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

I'd actually prefer the Kull wrist weapon since it's fully automatic so it's easier to achieve multiple kills than Ronan's gun.
        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

ronons gun is fanstatic they should knick some off the traverlers and them give them to sga team
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            With a staff weapon, if you don't want to injure someone but you still want to capture them, you have to resort to bludgeoning them with it and that's not very practical.
            But so much more satisfying.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              But so much more satisfying.
              I definitely won't dispute that.

Comment

you cant have a stick fight with ronons gun. in all other cases, ronon's gun rules!

Comment

Ronon's gun hands down.

Kills and stuns, easy to carry and conceal. Not to mention it makes a lot bigger hole.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    you cant have a stick fight with ronons gun. in all other cases, ronon's gun rules!
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Honestly P-90, where do you get these pcs?P

Comment

Ronon's gun.

Super solider weapon is better of course.

Hand held Asgard beam weapon > Hand held drone weapon > Super solider weapon > Ronon's gun

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                          Ronon's gun.

Super solider weapon is better of course.

Hand held Asgard beam weapon > Hand held drone weapon > Super solider weapon > Ronon's gun
                          a Hand held drone weapon would be the best cos you cant miss

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                            a Hand held drone weapon would be the best cos you cant miss
                            actuly with out a way to controll them they would be just like bullets

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

if the intention is to kill the staff weapon if you actually can aim right. ronon's gun if used too fast it depletes.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X