Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other crossover dream teams would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What other crossover dream teams would you like to see?

One of the things that made Midway such a great ep was that we got to see two great characters from each of the shows team up to form a dream team of sorts. This made me start to think of what other pairing would make for a great crossover ep in the future.

The first duo that comes to mind for me would be Jack and Sheppard. And I mean the wise cracking, P-90 wielding Jack of old teamed up with Sheppard. Not only would that be hilarious, but action packed as well. If they couldn't get RDA to do it, then Mitchell would be pretty cool too, if he teamed with Sheppard, or heck, why not all three of them?

The next one I'd like to see would be Vala and Teyla. I think Teyla's honor and good conscience would be a great contrast to Vala's... well her Vala-ness. Definitely would be a great ep if the two of them got together.

Finally I'd like to see Daniel and Rodney merely just to see them both speak to each other at 100 mph. Plus Danny boy was short with Vala, and I'll bet he'd have even less patience for McKay.

Perfecto!

Season 5 spoiler -

Spoiler:
    We will be getting Daniel and McKay when Daniel comes over in S5 for a couple of episodes. I'm looking forward to it.

Mitchell and Sheppard might be interesting, if done right.

I've personally always wanted a Vala and Rodney episode, or a Vala and Sheppard episode, or maybe all three together.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Vala and Rodney would be fun. So would Vala and Ronan.

I'd love to see Thor on Atlantis, especially with Mckay.. Won't happen since he's dead, but it would have been cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post

The first duo that comes to mind for me would be Jack and Sheppard. And I mean the wise cracking, P-90 wielding Jack of old teamed up with Sheppard. Not only would that be hilarious, but action packed as well. If they couldn't get RDA to do it, then Mitchell would be pretty cool too, if he teamed with Sheppard, or heck, why not all three of them?
        Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Season 5 spoiler -

Mitchell and Sheppard might be interesting, if done right.

Mitchell and Sheppard has been done. See "Stargate SG-1" Season 10 Episode 3 "The Pegasus Project"

Comment

One of the things that made Midway such a great ep was that we got to see two great characters from each of the shows team up to form a dream team of sorts. This made me start to think of what other pairing would make for a great crossover ep in the future.

The next one I'd like to see would be Vala and Teyla. I think Teyla's honor and good conscience would be a great contrast to Vala's... well her Vala-ness. Definitely would be a great ep if the two of them got together.

Finally I'd like to see Daniel and Rodney merely just to see them both speak to each other at 100 mph. Plus Danny boy was short with Vala, and I'll bet he'd have even less patience for McKay.
          We did get to see a bit of Shep/Mitchell. The scene where he gives him the lemon in "The Pegasus Project" was awesome. And we saw how similar they were later when Mitchell and McKay were talking about the black hole and Mitchell goes "Which leads me back to 'cool'".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
            We did get to see a bit of Shep/Mitchell. The scene where he gives him the lemon in "The Pegasus Project" was awesome. And we saw how similar they were later when Mitchell and McKay were talking about the black hole and Mitchell goes "Which leads me back to 'cool'".
            Although to be anal about it, the Shep and McKay in 'Pegasus Project' were pretty far removed from the Shep and McKay we all know and love; what with Shep being far more dismissive and downright mean to McKay than he usually is (almost as if he was showing off in front of the cool kids), and McKay reverting back to his snarky, 'Redemption'-style self. But then, maybe that was just me.

Regardless, it'd be nice to see some interaction on the Atlantis side of the coin. I can't speak for the rest of the fan-base, but i'm damn certain my head would freaking explode if there was an episode of Shep's team working in concert with the full SG-1 team on some death-defying, explosion-inducing, galaxy-defining mission. Probability of this happening? Zero to nil. But a fan can dream.

Ideal team: Kavanaugh, Novak, Felger and Ronon. For no real reason other than to see if they can actually make it off Atlantis on their first mission before Ronon snaps and shoots the other three.
            Last edited by Mefusta; 19 February 2008, 02:25 AM.
            Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
            Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
            Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
            - Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
              Mitchell and Sheppard has been done. See "Stargate SG-1" Season 10 Episode 3 "The Pegasus Project"
              I don't really count PP. It was only one scene.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta View Post
                I can't speak for the rest of the fan-base, but i'm damn certain my head would freaking explode if there was an episode of Shep's team working in concert with the full SG-1 team on some death-defying, explosion-inducing, galaxy-defining mission. Probability of this happening? Zero to nil. But a fan can dream.
                Hey, you never know. Next season, there is the 300th episode in the Stargate saga as well as Atlantis' 100th. Who knows what could happen?
                sigpic

Comment

i good way to introduce mitchell for an ep have him as the 302 comander on one of the ships

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I'd like to see O'Neill in Atlantis. yes I know it's been done (310/311 The Return), so what? the character's awesome, the show's great and I'm sure TBTB could think of an interesting story
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Personally I think that Mitchell and Sheppard would work better together. We've seen jack on atlantis loads of times.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

To the people who said that in TPP Mitchell and Sheppard got to work together, that doesn't count since it was for all of two seconds, I mean like a Midway type ep where they got to work together to solve a problem.

And to Mefusta who said it would be great for both teams working together, that would be freaking awesome! But it would have to be General O'Neill along with SG-1 from S10 working with Sheppard's team. That would be completely awesome. Unfortunatly, I think short of a DVD movie, that will never happen for budget reasons. But then that could be a good thing

Perfecto!

Comment

Not really a crossover anymore but I would like to see Carter having dinner with O'neil on ATlantis I jus can't get it out of my head.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I would really like to see Maybourne in Atlantis. I always thought he was a great character.

Comment

We put Ronon, Felger, and Kavannagh in a room. See who Ronon shoots first and how long it took him.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X