PDA

View Full Version : What other crossover dream teams would you like to see?

Major_Griff
February 19th, 2008, 12:25 AM
One of the things that made Midway such a great ep was that we got to see two great characters from each of the shows team up to form a dream team of sorts. This made me start to think of what other pairing would make for a great crossover ep in the future.

The first duo that comes to mind for me would be Jack and Sheppard. And I mean the wise cracking, P-90 wielding Jack of old teamed up with Sheppard. Not only would that be hilarious, but action packed as well. If they couldn't get RDA to do it, then Mitchell would be pretty cool too, if he teamed with Sheppard, or heck, why not all three of them?

The next one I'd like to see would be Vala and Teyla. I think Teyla's honor and good conscience would be a great contrast to Vala's... well her Vala-ness. Definitely would be a great ep if the two of them got together.

Finally I'd like to see Daniel and Rodney merely just to see them both speak to each other at 100 mph. Plus Danny boy was short with Vala, and I'll bet he'd have even less patience for McKay.

Killdeer
February 19th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Season 5 spoiler -

We will be getting Daniel and McKay when Daniel comes over in S5 for a couple of episodes. I'm looking forward to it.

Mitchell and Sheppard might be interesting, if done right.

I've personally always wanted a Vala and Rodney episode, or a Vala and Sheppard episode, or maybe all three together. ;)

philstar22
February 19th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Yes, Vala and Rodney would be fun. So would Vala and Ronan.

I'd love to see Thor on Atlantis, especially with Mckay.. Won't happen since he's dead, but it would have been cool.

Tupopoflungo
February 19th, 2008, 12:55 AM
The first duo that comes to mind for me would be Jack and Sheppard. And I mean the wise cracking, P-90 wielding Jack of old teamed up with Sheppard. Not only would that be hilarious, but action packed as well. If they couldn't get RDA to do it, then Mitchell would be pretty cool too, if he teamed with Sheppard, or heck, why not all three of them?

Season 5 spoiler -

Mitchell and Sheppard might be interesting, if done right.

Mitchell and Sheppard has been done. See "Stargate SG-1" Season 10 Episode 3 "The Pegasus Project"

TDgamer
February 19th, 2008, 12:59 AM
One of the things that made Midway such a great ep was that we got to see two great characters from each of the shows team up to form a dream team of sorts. This made me start to think of what other pairing would make for a great crossover ep in the future.

The next one I'd like to see would be Vala and Teyla. I think Teyla's honor and good conscience would be a great contrast to Vala's... well her Vala-ness. Definitely would be a great ep if the two of them got together.

Finally I'd like to see Daniel and Rodney merely just to see them both speak to each other at 100 mph. Plus Danny boy was short with Vala, and I'll bet he'd have even less patience for McKay.

We did get to see a bit of Shep/Mitchell. The scene where he gives him the lemon in "The Pegasus Project" was awesome. And we saw how similar they were later when Mitchell and McKay were talking about the black hole and Mitchell goes "Which leads me back to 'cool'".

Mefusta
February 19th, 2008, 03:20 AM
We did get to see a bit of Shep/Mitchell. The scene where he gives him the lemon in "The Pegasus Project" was awesome. And we saw how similar they were later when Mitchell and McKay were talking about the black hole and Mitchell goes "Which leads me back to 'cool'".Although to be anal about it, the Shep and McKay in 'Pegasus Project' were pretty far removed from the Shep and McKay we all know and love; what with Shep being far more dismissive and downright mean to McKay than he usually is (almost as if he was showing off in front of the cool kids), and McKay reverting back to his snarky, 'Redemption'-style self. But then, maybe that was just me.

Regardless, it'd be nice to see some interaction on the Atlantis side of the coin. I can't speak for the rest of the fan-base, but i'm damn certain my head would freaking explode if there was an episode of Shep's team working in concert with the full SG-1 team on some death-defying, explosion-inducing, galaxy-defining mission. Probability of this happening? Zero to nil. But a fan can dream.

Ideal team: Kavanaugh, Novak, Felger and Ronon. For no real reason other than to see if they can actually make it off Atlantis on their first mission before Ronon snaps and shoots the other three. :p

Killdeer
February 19th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Mitchell and Sheppard has been done. See "Stargate SG-1" Season 10 Episode 3 "The Pegasus Project"

I don't really count PP. It was only one scene.

TDgamer
February 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I can't speak for the rest of the fan-base, but i'm damn certain my head would freaking explode if there was an episode of Shep's team working in concert with the full SG-1 team on some death-defying, explosion-inducing, galaxy-defining mission. Probability of this happening? Zero to nil. But a fan can dream.

Hey, you never know. Next season, there is the 300th episode in the Stargate saga as well as Atlantis' 100th. Who knows what could happen?

Ed
February 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
i good way to introduce mitchell for an ep have him as the 302 comander on one of the ships

Jumper_One
February 19th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'd like to see O'Neill in Atlantis. yes I know it's been done (310/311 The Return), so what? the character's awesome, the show's great and I'm sure TBTB could think of an interesting story :)

P-90_177
February 19th, 2008, 02:40 PM

Personally I think that Mitchell and Sheppard would work better together. We've seen jack on atlantis loads of times.

Major_Griff
February 19th, 2008, 05:44 PM
To the people who said that in TPP Mitchell and Sheppard got to work together, that doesn't count since it was for all of two seconds, I mean like a Midway type ep where they got to work together to solve a problem.

And to Mefusta who said it would be great for both teams working together, that would be freaking awesome! But it would have to be General O'Neill along with SG-1 from S10 working with Sheppard's team. That would be completely awesome. Unfortunatly, I think short of a DVD movie, that will never happen for budget reasons. But then that could be a good thing ;)

YutheGreat
February 19th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Not really a crossover anymore but I would like to see Carter having dinner with O'neil on ATlantis I jus can't get it out of my head.

Lord batchi ball
February 19th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I would really like to see Maybourne in Atlantis. I always thought he was a great character.

jelgate
February 19th, 2008, 06:15 PM
We put Ronon, Felger, and Kavannagh in a room. See who Ronon shoots first and how long it took him.

LionHamster
May 1st, 2015, 01:23 AM
What about Daniel and Teyla would be interesting

garhkal
May 1st, 2015, 09:24 PM
I would really like to see Maybourne in Atlantis. I always thought he was a great character.

Mayborne going to atlantis would have been fun as heck..
Another would have been to have seen hammond visit atlantis itself.

LionHamster
May 4th, 2015, 10:35 PM
What about Daniel and Teyla would be interesting

just that Daniel would ask about the athosians which may piss her off