How long where they out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long where they out there?

Just how long were they in the Puddle-Jumper?
    It takes 3 weeks for Deadalus to get to Atlantis.
    And if Midway, is in the middle, it should have taken them 1½ week!
    But I can be wrong...
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Just how long were they in the Puddle-Jumper?
    It takes 3 weeks for Deadalus to get to Atlantis.
    And if Midway, is in the middle, it should have taken them 1½ week!
    But I can be wrong...
    Thought i heard them say a week.

I prolly wulda stunned myself, lol. Pretend it was to save supplies for the others but really itd be to save my sanity from boredom. lulz

Comment

I would think that the new Asgard tech on the Deddy would shave about a week off MW to PG travel time. So like 2 weeks from MW to PG and 1 week from MW to Midway. So like a week.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        I would think that the new Asgard tech on the Deddy would shave about a week off MW to PG travel time. So like 2 weeks from MW to PG and 1 week from MW to Midway. So like a week.
        Oh, okey. Thanks!
        But A week is a long that too!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

My question is where did they go to the bathroom? They were out there for at least a week so what did they do?
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
            My question is where did they go to the bathroom? They were out there for at least a week so what did they do?
            simple..............wee bags.

As for the other thing well................best not dwell.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I found this funny thats why I had to ask
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                simple..............wee bags.

As for the other thing well................best not dwell.
                but you cant poop in a wee bag can u?
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

maybe they ejected it out of space or maybe one of the seats opens up

the jumper must have some device that cleans the air in the jumper since they can pressurize the back so the smell wouldnt be bad
                  sigpic

Comment

hence the poo bucket. http://www.litter.vic.gov.au/resourc...s_CityMelb.jpg

Comment

In the past they've told is that it takes them 18 days to get from Earth to Atlantis so about 9 days to get there would be a fair assessment (that doesn't include the unknown amount of time that passed before they launched the Daedalus from Earth). We only know for sure that they upgraded the Daedalus' shields and weapons systems. No mention was ever made of upgrading their power supply or their hyperdrive engines so as far as we know, at the moment, it still takes them 18 days. Mckay saying it might take them a couple of weeks to mount a rescue kind of supports this, accounting for both travel time and a possible few days before they decide to order the Daedalus to the Midway station.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                        In the past they've told is that it takes them 18 days to get from Earth to Atlantis so about 9 days to get there would be a fair assessment (that doesn't include the unknown amount of time that passed before they launched the Daedalus from Earth). We only know for sure that they upgraded the Daedalus' shields and weapons systems. No mention was ever made of upgrading their power supply or their hyperdrive engines so as far as we know, at the moment, it still takes them 18 days. Mckay saying it might take them a couple of weeks to mount a rescue kind of supports this, accounting for both travel time and a possible few days before they decide to order the Daedalus to the Midway station.
                        My first guess was a week and a half, cause it takes 3 weeks to go from earth to atlantis, or something like that... and if midway is in the middle
                        But nine days in a puddlejumper is a long time

And without a toilet!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          My first guess was a week and a half, cause it takes 3 weeks to go from earth to atlantis, or something like that... and if midway is in the middle
                          But nine days in a puddlejumper is a long time

And without a toilet!
                          smelly people in smelly uniforms
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                            smelly people in smelly uniforms
                            I know this is TV and certain realities of life are often ignored, but there must be some kind of facilities in that jumper. And they are all clean shaven, so there must have been a place to take care of shaving and a spit bath, if nothing else. I mean, we have seen how fuzzy DH and JF get when they dont shave...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              I know this is TV and certain realities of life are often ignored, but there must be some kind of facilities in that jumper. And they are all clean shaven, so there must have been a place to take care of shaving and a spit bath, if nothing else. I mean, we have seen how fuzzy DH and JF get when they dont shave...
                              but its funny to try and imagine what they did out there anit it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X