PDA

View Full Version : Torchwood in Primeval?

Flyboy
February 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Sorry, but I've heard a mention of this briefly, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in.

Cheers

P-90_177
February 17th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Sorry, but I've heard a mention of this briefly, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in.

Cheers

Er? heard mention of what? Worchwood featuring in Primeval? That won't happen. Torchwood is a BBC show and Primeval is an ITV show.

Flyboy
February 17th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Er? heard mention of what? Worchwood featuring in Primeval? That won't happen. Torchwood is a BBC show and Primeval is an ITV show.
I know. It's crazy. But I've seen it mentioned on her in various places but nothing concrete. From what I heard Torchwood was going to be mentioned, the team, not the show, in Primeval. And with Paul Cornell having written the penultimate episode of Primeval... well...

P-90_177
February 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I know. It's crazy. But I've seen it mentioned on her in various places but nothing concrete. From what I heard Torchwood was going to be mentioned, the team, not the show, in Primeval. And with Paul Cornell having written the penultimate episode of Primeval... well...

nah i doubt it. The only thing I can think of is since connor is such a sci-fi buff is have him mention it in passing. But only in the context that it's a show.

Flyboy
February 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I expect youre right, but that's kind of why I wanted those who have been mentioning it to fill me in.

February 18th, 2008, 02:45 AM
'twould make an awesome x-over though right?

rhynny
February 19th, 2008, 06:59 AM
my two cents in....

never going to happen...

February 19th, 2008, 07:33 AM
my two cents in....

never going to happen...

why?

lol

Catsitter
February 22nd, 2008, 04:27 AM
Because Torchwood is on the BBC and Primeval is on its rival ITV, as has already been mentioned.

February 22nd, 2008, 05:29 AM
Because Torchwood is on the BBC and Primeval is on its rival ITV, as has already been mentioned.

i know, i was being sarcastic.... doesn't translate very well onto a forum, but i thought the "lol" might have helped

Spider22
February 23rd, 2008, 01:03 PM
Would be a perversion to TV, seeing as Primeval is the worst thing ever.