This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood in Primeval?

Sorry, but I've heard a mention of this briefly, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in.

Cheers

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
    Sorry, but I've heard a mention of this briefly, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in.

Cheers
    Er? heard mention of what? Worchwood featuring in Primeval? That won't happen. Torchwood is a BBC show and Primeval is an ITV show.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Er? heard mention of what? Worchwood featuring in Primeval? That won't happen. Torchwood is a BBC show and Primeval is an ITV show.
      I know. It's crazy. But I've seen it mentioned on her in various places but nothing concrete. From what I heard Torchwood was going to be mentioned, the team, not the show, in Primeval. And with Paul Cornell having written the penultimate episode of Primeval... well...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        I know. It's crazy. But I've seen it mentioned on her in various places but nothing concrete. From what I heard Torchwood was going to be mentioned, the team, not the show, in Primeval. And with Paul Cornell having written the penultimate episode of Primeval... well...
        nah i doubt it. The only thing I can think of is since connor is such a sci-fi buff is have him mention it in passing. But only in the context that it's a show.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I expect youre right, but that's kind of why I wanted those who have been mentioning it to fill me in.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

'twould make an awesome x-over though right?
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

my two cents in....

never going to happen...
              Because Doctor Who and Torchwood trumps Primeval any day...
              Because Sam doesnt get enough screen time in Atlantis....
              Because and and and make the best team dynamic of all time...
              Because and are very probably already married...
              ....the Captain and the Teaboy need to get married too!
              Because Ianto Jones is so pretty he needs to be worshipped...

Comment

Originally posted by rhynny View Post
                my two cents in....

never going to happen...
                why?

lol
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Because Torchwood is on the BBC and Primeval is on its rival ITV, as has already been mentioned.
                  Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter View Post
                    Because Torchwood is on the BBC and Primeval is on its rival ITV, as has already been mentioned.
                    i know, i was being sarcastic.... doesn't translate very well onto a forum, but i thought the "lol" might have helped
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

Would be a perversion to TV, seeing as Primeval is the worst thing ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X