Dr Lee gets around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Lee gets around

Two episodes ago Dr. Lee was stationed on board the Apollo wearing an Apollo uniform, now he's suddenly stationed on the Midway station where he was earlier in the season wearing a Midway station uniform, just what exactly is his job these days?

Originally posted by Dobberman View Post
    Two episodes ago Dr. Lee was stationed on board the Apollo wearing an Apollo uniform, now he's suddenly stationed on the Midway station where he was earlier in the season wearing a Midway station uniform, just what exactly is his job these days?
    He's also a pimp in his spare time. He was on "vacation", scouting new talents...the bikini comment...

Comment

Pimping technology, more like it. He's the go-to guy people go to when there's a problem. And Carter, Mckay or Zelenka are all in another galaxy. He was working on Midway in the beginning of the season with Carter, then he got vacation but got called away to the Apollo for the repliproblem, now he's back where he was stationed.
      Come on, we all know the secret government's got lotsa uniforms that fit everyone lying around!
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yeah I suppose, I guess when I saw him in an Apollo uniform I got the impression that he was on vacation from the Apollo but that makes sense lol. Well, he's always... where ever you need him

Comment

Bless the Asgard and their beaming technology! Saved many a Kvasir and Sif from sunburn [and the no doubt rapid physiological degeneration that would ensue]!
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Well, it seems to me that Dr. Lee may be the Third Smartest Guy in the World (after Carter and McKay), so it's likely his talents are needed in many places. Besides, I like seeing him in stuff. Non-annoying comic relief.
            Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
            I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
            What have these years left to me?
            Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

So, it's a tie between him and Zelenka, then? Perhaps a fight to the death?
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                He's also a pimp in his spare time. He was on "vacation", scouting new talents...the bikini comment...
                Doesn't he have a wife and kids? Remember the 'Twilight bark' and the 'LOTR signal fire' explanation in that SG1 season 9?/ SGA season 2? (I think) cross over episode about the Gou'ould on Atlantis?

Didn't he say something like his kids love 1001 Dalmatians?

I am confused by his characterization--- because also, in season 10 of SG1 he was picking up women in that episode where with Sam, he went to a convention to show off kinda broken tech and a bounty hunter tried to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kribby View Post
                  Doesn't he have a wife and kids? Remember the 'Twilight bark' and the 'LOTR signal fire' explanation in that SG1 season 9?/ SGA season 2? (I think) cross over episode about the Gou'ould on Atlantis?

Didn't he say something like his kids love 1001 Dalmatians?

I am confused by his characterization--- because also, in season 10 of SG1 he was picking up women in that episode where with Sam, he went to a convention to show off kinda broken tech and a bounty hunter tried to kill them.
                  Oh, what's a little thing like a wife and kids to a player like him? Work it, big daddy!
                  Oh, God! Bill Lee really is a giant perv, isn't he?

Comment

Someone is...
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Single father.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        Oh, what's a little thing like a wife and kids to a player like him? Work it, bug daddy!
                        Oh, God! Bill Lee really is a giant perv, isn't he?
                        See... I don't like any of those episodes enough to download (FROM itunes or unbox) and re-watch--

I love how the actor's name is Bill Lee-- like the character. I always wondered what was up with that!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          Someone is...
                          Who? *shifty*

Comment

His name's Bill Dow, Kribby. Close.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Really?

Oh. Well, that's one less mystery! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X