PDA

View Full Version : Dr Lee gets around

Dobberman
February 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Two episodes ago Dr. Lee was stationed on board the Apollo wearing an Apollo uniform, now he's suddenly stationed on the Midway station where he was earlier in the season wearing a Midway station uniform, just what exactly is his job these days? :D

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Two episodes ago Dr. Lee was stationed on board the Apollo wearing an Apollo uniform, now he's suddenly stationed on the Midway station where he was earlier in the season wearing a Midway station uniform, just what exactly is his job these days? :D

He's also a pimp in his spare time. He was on "vacation", scouting new talents...the bikini comment...:p

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Pimping technology, more like it. He's the go-to guy people go to when there's a problem. And Carter, Mckay or Zelenka are all in another galaxy. He was working on Midway in the beginning of the season with Carter, then he got vacation but got called away to the Apollo for the repliproblem, now he's back where he was stationed.
Come on, we all know the secret government's got lotsa uniforms that fit everyone lying around!

Dobberman
February 16th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah I suppose, I guess when I saw him in an Apollo uniform I got the impression that he was on vacation from the Apollo but that makes sense lol. Well, he's always... where ever you need him ;)

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Bless the Asgard and their beaming technology! Saved many a Kvasir and Sif from sunburn [and the no doubt rapid physiological degeneration that would ensue]!

Thermonuclearboy
February 16th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Well, it seems to me that Dr. Lee may be the Third Smartest Guy in the World (after Carter and McKay), so it's likely his talents are needed in many places. Besides, I like seeing him in stuff. Non-annoying comic relief.

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM
So, it's a tie between him and Zelenka, then? Perhaps a fight to the death?

Kribby
February 16th, 2008, 07:59 PM
He's also a pimp in his spare time. He was on "vacation", scouting new talents...the bikini comment...:p

Doesn't he have a wife and kids? Remember the 'Twilight bark' and the 'LOTR signal fire' explanation in that SG1 season 9?/ SGA season 2? (I think) cross over episode about the Gou'ould on Atlantis?

Didn't he say something like his kids love 1001 Dalmatians?

I am confused by his characterization--- because also, in season 10 of SG1 he was picking up women in that episode where with Sam, he went to a convention to show off kinda broken tech and a bounty hunter tried to kill them.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Doesn't he have a wife and kids? Remember the 'Twilight bark' and the 'LOTR signal fire' explanation in that SG1 season 9?/ SGA season 2? (I think) cross over episode about the Gou'ould on Atlantis?

Didn't he say something like his kids love 1001 Dalmatians?

I am confused by his characterization--- because also, in season 10 of SG1 he was picking up women in that episode where with Sam, he went to a convention to show off kinda broken tech and a bounty hunter tried to kill them.
Oh, what's a little thing like a wife and kids to a player like him? Work it, big daddy! :p
Oh, God! Bill Lee really is a giant perv, isn't he? :S

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Someone is... :P

PG15
February 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Single father.

Kribby
February 16th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Oh, what's a little thing like a wife and kids to a player like him? Work it, bug daddy! :p
Oh, God! Bill Lee really is a giant perv, isn't he? :S

See... I don't like any of those episodes enough to download (FROM itunes or unbox) and re-watch--

I love how the actor's name is Bill Lee-- like the character. I always wondered what was up with that!

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Someone is... :P

Who? *shifty*

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM
His name's Bill Dow, Kribby. ;) Close.

Kribby
February 16th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Really?

Oh. Well, that's one less mystery! Thanks.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 08:33 PM
His name's Bill Dow, Kribby. ;) Close.

Stop teasing the poor girl.

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Correcting and informing, not teasing. That's your job, 'pimp daddy'.

The single father thing works, PG15, but where were the kids on his bikini-watching vacation? And who looked after them once daddy got beamed out? His 19 year old swiss au pair, I bet. Notice I said his 19 yo Swiss au pair.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Bill Dow - dild...well, you can guess the final letter...Born to play a perv, one might say.:p

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Bill Dow - dild...well, you can guess the final letter...Born to play a perv, one might say.:p

He rivials Sheppard

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:30 PM
He rivials Sheppard

Sheppard's an amateur. Put him face to face with a space pirate hooker who enjoys bondage and he'll lose himself. Now, my man Bill...he'd use his "talk to them about WoW until they lapse into a coma" technique to capture the ladies and take them back to his lair...

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Where they watch LotR and children's animated movies til dawn.

He seems like he'd be great as a dad. Really able to relate to kids and what they like.:)

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 10:34 PM

He seems like he'd be great as a dad. Really able to relate to kids and what they like.:)

To bad they don't know about his double life.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:36 PM

He seems like he'd be great as a dad. Really able to relate to kids.:)
Oh, he definately is every woman's dream guy! Especially if the woman is under the influence of narcotics that he slipped into her drink and her dream is really a nightmare involving a level 50 bald hobbit with glasses cocooning her.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:37 PM
To bad they don't know about his double life.

You mean the tranny thing or the top-secret, working in space with aliens thing?

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 10:37 PM
...now even more determined to avoid WoW...

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 10:38 PM
You mean the tranny thing or the top-secret, working in space with aliens thing?

The getting around thing.

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Could we get back to 'Dr Lee gets around', not 'Dr Lee gets around pretty darn well for a chubby guy in a thong and high heels'?

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:43 PM
The getting around thing.Ah! Gotcha! ;)
Bill Jr.: Our dad's a loser!
Billy: Yeah, he plays more WoW than we do! I hate him.
Cut to Bill, fighting a Wraith Queen hand-to-hand, in a space suit, on one of the Apollo's 302 bays. He knocks her out. Proceeds to cocoon her.
Bill: I love my job!
Teal'c: We are indeed suitably employed, Bill Lee.

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 10:45 PM
You forgot the guest appearance by his dad, Stan Lee.

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 10:48 PM
You forgot the guest appearance by his dad, Stan Lee.
D'OH! How could I forget? :lol:
Guess it's a 2-parter and he'll be in the second episode...

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 10:50 PM
They will compete to see who get around more.