PDA

View Full Version : Fight!!!

CommanderThor11
February 16th, 2008, 05:42 AM
i can't believe that this was not the first thread posted!!

we were told that this episode would address the fan's questions of "who would win in a fight, ronon or teal'c?"

i felt jipped to be honest, it was a good fight (all three seconds of it anyway...) but who would have been declared the winner? what do you guys think

my vote? Teal'c all the way!!

Pharaoh Atem
February 16th, 2008, 05:44 AM
i'm surprised the people on Atlantis thought two people hitting themselves with sticks and throwing punches was entertainment.

pain is not entertainment

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 05:47 AM
i'm surprised the people on Atlantis thought two people hitting themselves with sticks and throwing punches was entertainment.

pain is not entertainment

Ummm...I'm guessing you don't know how popular contact sports are on Earth, right? And how much betting an event like a boxing title match attracts...It actually made it seem "real" to me...:p

CommanderThor11
February 16th, 2008, 06:00 AM
you guys are missing the point...

who's the winner?

Pharaoh Atem
February 16th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Ummm...I'm guessing you don't know how popular contact sports are on Earth, right? And how much betting an event like a boxing title match attracts...It actually made it seem "real" to me...:p

yeah i guessed i was kinda surprised on how many people including Sheppard was just sitting back and enjoying this.
but i was rooting for teal.c ;)

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 06:04 AM

who's the winner?

I think it was obvious from the point the fight was first mentioned that there wouldn't be a winner. Ronon got in some good shots, but Teal'c appeared to be gaining the upper hand when Sam stepped in. Like I said in the general discussion thread, the fight only served to fuel the debate, rather than answer the question...:)

reddevil18
February 16th, 2008, 06:06 AM
yeah i guessed i was kinda surprised on how many people including Sheppard was just sitting back and enjoying this.
but i was rooting for teal.c ;)
I loved that they were all betting on it and enjoying the fight. Like I said, I think it just made it feel a bit more real. Even in real life, tension needs to be released so, why not make it an event EVERYONE can enjoy? :p
And I was also rooting for Teal'c. I mean, I love Ronon and he's very hot and all, but Teal'c is indeed THE MAN! ;)

CommanderThor11
February 16th, 2008, 06:15 AM
I loved that they were all betting on it and enjoying the fight. Like I said, I think it just made it feel a bit more real. Even in real life, tension needs to be released so, why not make it an event EVERYONE can enjoy? :p
And I was also rooting for Teal'c. I mean, I love Ronon and he's very hot and all, but Teal'c is indeed THE MAN! ;)

i was hoping that would be the consensus amongst us gateheads, but i wanted to see. he's got the experience and the muscle. ronon is just, big

jasminaGo
February 16th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Teal'c would have been the winner.

Ronon is strong and all, but he relies only on his size in most battles, while Teal'c has technique and experience, not to mention that incredible set off muscles, especially for his age (130 WOW).

Off course since it's an Atlantis episode, the Atlantis fans would have had a stroke if that happened. So a tie is a reasonable (by reasonable I mean diplomatic ;)) end.

kymeric
February 16th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Ok im gonna be completely serious right now. I would totaly love to death an episode entirely centered around tealc and ronin rematch fighting. Serious. Like half the episode is just them kicking the $#!* out of eachother. Sometimes with sticks, sometimes bare hands, sometimes with chairs or props.

Throw in some other relationship subplots like Sunday and youve got a Top Tier episode.

Carter1994
February 16th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Hmm, let me think about that for minute... um... TEAL'C. All the way, 100%. Not that I don't like Ronon or anything, but I just think that Teal'c would win b/c Ronon is so reckless Teal'c would probably be able to out-think Ronon. Still cranky they left us hanging, though. Arrgh! Quit teasin' us, guys! :(
So that would make the score card:

Teal'c: 6 (?)
Ronon: 0

Opener
February 16th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Maybe that's why they were watching the Three Stooges, they were picking up some pointers.

The fight makes perfect sense to me. Speaking from experience, when two people throw down in a military unit, there are people cheering for one person or the other to win. The military has Armed Forces Boxing, (http://www.army.mil/-news/2008/02/13/7427-all-army-team-extends-dominance-in-armed-forces-boxing/) too.

I would've loved for the fight to go one way or the other before it was stopped, but if I had to pick a winner I'd go with Teal'c. Experience is invaluable, plus he knows when to move and when to wait for an attacker to come to him.

Carter1994
February 16th, 2008, 09:54 AM
And...
Teal'c: 7
Ronon: 0

hisg1fans
February 16th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Who loses in a fight between Teal'c and Ronan?

The Wraith!:wraith32:

:)

Yaxez
February 16th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I would definitley bet my money on Teal'c, he got in a good punch just before sam stopped them too =)

Granted ronon is strong, but then again Teal'c is stronger and uses more technique and wisdom =p

ah that reminds me, i love the way he took down cam.. ouch.

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
February 16th, 2008, 04:05 PM

who's the winner?

Carter broke up the fight and said it was a draw...it was a draw when they fought and it was a draw at the end!

kymeric
February 16th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I think Ronin wulda won, crazy always wins over wisdom. Ronin kinda still wants to die, tealcs still got a hoam

HarSins
February 16th, 2008, 11:06 PM
You may say I'm biased because I NEVER missed an SG1 ep since it started 10 years ago, but, Teal'c. All the way.

SoulReaver
February 16th, 2008, 11:38 PM
i can't believe that this was not the first thread posted!!

we were told that this episode would address the fan's questions of "who would win in a fight, ronon or teal'c?"

i felt jipped to be honest, it was a good fight (all three seconds of it anyway...) but who would have been declared the winner? what do you guys think

my vote? Teal'c all the way!!+1

besides, Ronon took on a more offensive stance (he'd been kinda provoked) whereas Tealc's was a more defensive stance, blocking & parrying the blows

btw in the end Ronon was bleeding whereas Tealc was not. Tealc won, Tealc wins, case closed :tealc44:

SoulReaver
February 16th, 2008, 11:50 PM
btw

pain is not entertainmentseeing as their pain threshold is higher than for "normal" humans, in this case it is to them

Rodneys Gun Tutor
February 17th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Sheppard told Carter they had been fighting for an hour or so. I'm hoping that the full uncut fight is included in the DVD version :D

JSPuddlejumper
February 17th, 2008, 04:16 AM
They fought NONE STOP for about AN HOUR with the staffs.

I would say they are equal with them. Although Ronon did break Teal'C staff at the end. However, Teal'C would have fought with the two pieces, Teyla style. No biggie.

Hand to hand, Teal'C momentarily got the better of the exchange. I think a slight edge should go to Teal'C in hand to hand.

Slight overall edge to Teal'C.

Teal'C >= Ronon.

I think we got like 10 Teal'C votes and 1 Ronon.

YutheGreat
February 17th, 2008, 05:42 AM
For most of the episode the two are pretty much even.The fight was a draw. They killed almost equal number of Wraith. They saved each others lives. However I am going to bet on Tealc. He broke a Wraith warriors neck with his bare hands Ronon has never done that.

Nath
February 17th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Well, we'll never know. They are very good, both of them. Ronon has a great potential, as Teal'c says. In the episode 'Reunion', or 'Sateda' we can see how powerful he can be in battle. He's gonna make a great 'Teal'c' in the years to come. But he's young, spontaneous and strongheaded.

Teal'c on the other hand, well he's wise (privilege of the years), he's also composed and calm. He can beat Sodan Jaffa easily and do you remember that fight to the death he had with this Jaffa, in the episode Talion (season 10) ? It was pretty scary.

It's kind of Bra'tac and Teal'c all the way. Now, Bra'tac vs Ronon ? It could be interesting, but the poor man is too old to play this game, don't you think ? lol.

I guess I would have voted for Teal'c. But John... well, I think he voted for Ronon. It would be fair enough, and look at his face when Ronon is hit.

It was a good fight anyway. I love them both.

tjmitchem
February 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM
With the staffs, it looked pretty close. Really close. Hand to hand, Teal'c all the way.

120+ years exp > flat out crazy :)

kirmit
February 17th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I think Sheppard voted a draw, that's why he got some money off of chuck, in the event of a draw he'd lose his money if he'd bet on either guy.

Now imo tealc would've won, in the stick thing really Ronon just got a few hits in at the end, before that they were matching each other, plus tealc could've continued with 2 halves, so that's a draw. In the hands, Ronon pounced on Tealc without warning and Tealc stick got the advantage over him, so that one goes to tealc. Fighting the wraith they pretty much were equal, both killing alot and both getting into bad situations with the other helping out, that would also be a draw. So it was draw, tealc win, draw, overall tealc gets it but as T man said ronon has potential. That said, this was Tealcs first encouter with Wraith and he still held up against them, Ronon has been fighting them years, so if Tealc had the same experience with Wraith that Ronon does I feel he'd fair even better.

jdbond
February 18th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Er...I think everyone is forgetting the fact that Teal'c is around 190 (remember that 60 plus years of aging in UNENDING!). So Ronon was fighting a 6 times his age!!

jasminaGo
February 18th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Er...I think everyone is forgetting the fact that Teal'c is around 190 (remember that 60 plus years of aging in UNENDING!). So Ronon was fighting a 6 times his age!!

actually Teal'c is "only" 130, or so they said in Unending (where they were stuck for 50yr.) but still it's a huge age difference.:)

jdbond
February 18th, 2008, 07:00 AM
actually Teal'c is "only" 130, or so they said in Unending. but still it's a huge age difference.:)

And I am sure that excludes those 65 years or so he was left with since he didn't go back in time like others. So yes, Teal'c was around 130 when they got trapped in time dilation field in Unending but unlike others he aged 60 years or more hence the grey hair.

jasminaGo
February 18th, 2008, 07:32 AM
And I am sure that excludes those 65 years or so he was left with since he didn't go back in time like others. So yes, Teal'c was around 130 when they got trapped in time dilation field in Unending but unlike others he aged 60 years or more hence the grey hair.

they said he was 130 at the end of the episode when they argued who should stay old
and the conversation was something like this:

TEAL’C: I will do it.
DANIEL: Teal'c, you've lost as many years as the rest of us.
MITCHELL: What are you, 130 now?
VALA: I don't know he doesn't look a day over 120 to me.
TEAL’C: I have many more years to live.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 07:32 AM

No, he was...106 before Unending. 50 years passed during Unending. So he's ALMOST 160 during Midway.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 07:35 AM
they said he was 130 at the end of the episode when they argued who should stay old
and the conversation was something like this:

TEAL’C: I will do it.
DANIEL: Teal'c, you've lost as many years as the rest of us.
MITCHELL: What are you, 130 now?
VALA: I don't know he doesn't look a day over 120 to me.
TEAL’C: I have many more years to live.
Teal'c doesn't actually say he's 130.
And in season 5 he was 101. That would mean he was 106 before Unending. Add 50 to that and Voila...

jasminaGo
February 18th, 2008, 07:38 AM
No, he was...106 before Unending. 50 years passed during Unending. So he's ALMOST 160 during Midway.

the producers said that they changed Teal'c's age. In The Light they said he was 97 or something like that, but for the needs of Unending, they changed his age at 80 for season 10.

because Bra'tak was over 130 in season 1, and he looked old.

I guess they took that as a guideline.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 07:44 AM
the producers said that they changed Teal'c's age. In The Light they said he was 97 or something like that, but for the needs of Unending, they changed his age at 80 for season 10.

because Bra'tak was over 130 in season 1, and he looked old.

I guess they took that as a guideline.

I'm sorry, but I only take what is said and shown ON the show as canon. Simply changing his age because he would have been too old in Unending just shows a lack of vision. Until Teal'c shows me an ID, I'll go with what's already been said.

jasminaGo
February 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry, but I only take what is said and shown ON the show as canon. Simply changing his age because he would have been too old in Unending just shows a lack of vision. Until Teal'c shows me an ID, I'll go with what's already been said.

it's your choice

and I think we got way out of topic here. this should be about the fight. maybe there is a thread about Teal'c's age, you can see what's really going on.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM
it's your choice

and I think we got way out of topic here. this should be about the fight. maybe there is a thread about Teal'c's age, you can see what's really going on.

Indeed, but I'm not the one who brought up the age...:)

Mack_1
February 18th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Who's the winner? easy!

Teal'c!!:tealc:

Ripple in Space
February 18th, 2008, 11:41 AM
It wasn't really a tie, Carter just stopped it...

If Stephen Hawking and Kobe Bryant were playing some 1-on-1 basketball, and the game was stopped before Kobe could shoot one in, would that make the match a tie?

I think Teal'c would've won. Ronon really has no advantages except for his age (which isn't really an advantage since they're not even exactly the same species). I think Teal'c is even technically faster, but Chris Judge just isn't physically able to portray the kind of speed on-screen that 20 yr younger Jason Momoa can.

Teal'c is a living legend in the MW, he "killed the 'gods' themselves with his bare hands." Teal'c is FAR STRONGER, it's not even close. Teal'c commanded one of the largest armies in the known Universe's history. Teal'c has 100+ years of combat experience.

Carter1994
February 18th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Let me see here... carry the one... okay, so that makes the score
Teal'c: 16
Ronon: 1
I'll double check the numbers, but anyone feel free to correct me if I'm off...

Miss_Izzy
February 18th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Teal'c all the way.

This is kinda off topic, but I'll ask it anyway. Teyla can easily beat Ronon with her sticks. But do you think Teyla could just as easily beat Teal'c? Teal'c is more patient than Ronon, so I think he'd be better off, but I dunno...

Carter1994
February 18th, 2008, 12:06 PM
This is kinda off topic, but I'll ask it anyway. Teyla can easily beat Ronon with her sticks. But do you think Teyla could just as easily beat Teal'c? Teal'c is more patient than Ronon, so I think he'd be better off, but I dunno...
Hmm... good question. I don't know, we've never really seen Teal'c use bantos rods! However, I think Teal'c could win because, as you said, he's a lot more patient. Anyway...
Teal'c: 17
Ronon: 1

jasminaGo
February 18th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Teal'c all the way.

IMO that is a fight that would probably end as a drawl. Maybe if Teyla and Ronon double-team against Teal'c they can win, but it may not be enough.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 01:49 PM
IMO that is a fight that would probably end as a drawl. Maybe if Teyla and Ronon double-team against Teal'c they can win, but it may not be enough.

Yeah, but he'd eventually learn. He certainly wouldn't go all crazy on her, like Ronon did back in season 2...:S

atlantis_babe34
February 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Teal'c all the way.

I don't think ronan would go fully blown at Teyla. One cus it wrong for a guy to do that, two he would risk hurting her and as a result of that, be taken off active duty and three ronan only fights like that when he's opposed to an enemy. Or someone he doesn't like... Like Teal'c.

Yeah, but he'd eventually learn. He certainly wouldn't go all crazy on her, like Ronon did back in season 2...:S

My point exactly. Back on topic. The fight was definatly equal with Teal'c getting the upperhand in hand to hand combat, while ronan had the upperhand with sticks... And guns lol. My votes on Ronan. If Sam hadn't tried to stop them when they had the stick fight Ronan would have kicked his ass. But then again, Teal'c probaly would have pawned ronan in a fist fight after a while. I think it was hilarious that Sam almost got pawned by Ronan's fist lol lucky teal'c took the hit otherwise Ronon might have been in some trouble lol.

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I don't think ronan would go fully blown at Teyla. One cus it wrong for a guy to do that, two he would risk hurting her and as a result of that, be taken off active duty and three ronan only fights like that when he's opposed to an enemy. Or someone he doesn't like... Like Teal'c.Missed "Duet", did we?
My point exactly. Back on topic. The fight was definatly equal with Teal'c getting the upperhand in hand to hand combat, while ronan had the upperhand with sticks... And guns lol. My votes on Ronan. If Sam hadn't tried to stop them when they had the stick fight Ronan would have kicked his ass. But then again, Teal'c probaly would have pawned ronan in a fist fight after a while. I think it was hilarious that Sam almost got pawned by Ronan's fist lol lucky teal'c took the hit otherwise Ronon might have been in some trouble lol.
How is what I said your point? I was merely observing that Teal'c is not an animal and he would not attack Teyla like that if he had lost with the sticks. Not saying that he couldn't, but that he wouldn't. The guy's calm and calculating. He could kick Ronon's ass all the way back to Sateda if he wanted. As for the sticks themselves...Ronon doesn't actually appear to have any sort of style. He just hits as hard as he can. Meanwhile, Teal'c kept moving, blocking, without really attacking. If he wanted to, he would have. Shep might have said that none of them were holding back, but there's no way Teal'c would be fighting for an hour with a damn stick if he hadn't been holding back. Either he completely pummels his adversary or gets pummeled himself. He was merely doing enough not to get hit badly, letting Ronon blow off some steam without any of them actually getting hurt. When Ronon got serious, Teal'c started kicking his ass. The end. Teal'c >>>>> Ronon.

SoulReaver
February 18th, 2008, 04:17 PM
He was merely doing enough not to get hit badly, letting Ronon blow off some steam without any of them actually getting hurt. When Ronon got serious, Teal'c started kicking his ass. The end. Teal'c >>>>> Ronon.yup basically Tealc had planned this all along, he wanted to teach that impertinent caveman a little lesson, and Ronon came to respect (in the end, even appreciate) the greatest warrior in the SG-verse ! :tealc39:

reddevil18
February 18th, 2008, 04:19 PM
yup basically Tealc had planned this all along, he wanted to teach that impertinent caveman a little lesson, and in the end Ronon came to respect (even appreciate) the greatest warrior in the SG-verse ! :tealc39:

:indeed:

BubblingOverWithIdeas
February 18th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I think that Teal'c would eventually win, because he is a Jaffa and has about a century of experience under his belt while still being in very good shape for his age, and fights with a combination of instinct and control. Ronon is a human, and has less experience and more recklessness.

jasminaGo
February 19th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Missed "Duet", did we?
How is what I said your point? I was merely observing that Teal'c is not an animal and he would not attack Teyla like that if he had lost with the sticks. Not saying that he couldn't, but that he wouldn't. The guy's calm and calculating. He could kick Ronon's ass all the way back to Sateda if he wanted. As for the sticks themselves...Ronon doesn't actually appear to have any sort of style. He just hits as hard as he can. Meanwhile, Teal'c kept moving, blocking, without really attacking. If he wanted to, he would have. Shep might have said that none of them were holding back, but there's no way Teal'c would be fighting for an hour with a damn stick if he hadn't been holding back. Either he completely pummels his adversary or gets pummeled himself. He was merely doing enough not to get hit badly, letting Ronon blow off some steam without any of them actually getting hurt. When Ronon got serious, Teal'c started kicking his ass. The end. Teal'c >>>>> Ronon.

Yaxez
February 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM
He was merely doing enough not to get hit badly, letting Ronon blow off some steam without any of them actually getting hurt. When Ronon got serious, Teal'c started kicking his ass. The end. Teal'c >>>>> Ronon.

Carter1994
February 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM
So... that makes it...
Teal'c: 17
Ronon: 2

SoulReaver
February 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
correction : 18-2 :cool:

Carter1994
February 19th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Hmm... are you sure? reddevil18 already voted if that's what you're referring too...

nosaj
February 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I would have put Ronan to win the fight. mainly because if you take a look, there muscles are actually about the same size. tealc does not have a symbiote anymore therefore his regenerative abilities are not as good with the tratonon as they said before. Ronon is a more aggressive fighter but in fairness the guy is a hundred and ten years younger than tealc, although he lacks experience i think his aggressive style would have goten him a few lucky hits and beaten tealc.

but thats just me :ronananime16:

reddevil18
February 19th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I would have put Ronan to win the fight. mainly because if you take a look, there muscles are actually about the same size. tealc does not have a symbiote anymore therefore his regenerative abilities are not as good with the tratonon as they said before. Ronon is a more aggressive fighter but in fairness the guy is a hundred and ten years younger than tealc, although he lacks experience i think his aggressive style would have goten him a few lucky hits and beaten tealc.

but thats just me :ronananime16:Quite the opposite. Those lucky hits DID come and then Teal'c procedeed to kick his ass, but Sam jus HAD to get in the middle!

atlantis_babe34
February 20th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Missed "Duet", did we?

No, no i saw Duet.. do u remeber runner? it was the episode before hmm Ronan was new. and now i shall quote from that Episode.

RONAN: "I wouldn't Have hurt Her"

nuff said... Obviously you'r not interested in anoyone else opinions unless it involves Teal'c beating Ronan.. I'm sorry I was hoping Ronan Would kick his ass... Chulak is alot futher then Sateda... oh wait.. it doesn't exist anymore *gasps*

reddevil18
February 20th, 2008, 05:52 AM
No, no i saw Duet.. do u remeber runner? it was the episode before hmm Ronan was new. and now i shall quote from that Episode.

RONAN: "I wouldn't Have hurt Her"

nuff said... Obviously you'r not interested in anoyone else opinions unless it involves Teal'c beating Ronan.. I'm sorry I was hoping Ronan Would kick his ass... Chulak is alot futher then Sateda... oh wait.. it doesn't exist anymore *gasps*
Yeah, that sure proves it. He SAID he wouldn't have hurt her. How foolish of me! :rolleyes:
And Sateda still exists, what are you talking about? The whole planet didn't go boom.
And as such a big Ronon fan, I thought you'd at least be able to spell his name.

Starxgate
February 20th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Am I th eonly one that wants Atlantis to do its own Window Of Opportunity type episode & have Teal'C, Ronon, & Sheppard & McKay caught in the loop & Teal'C & Ronon would do nothing but fight until the last 10 minutes of the episode with Sheppard & McKay eventually working together to get out of the loop but the other two when the loop starts would just meet up with each other & just kick each others ass. Although I kind of dont see such a heated fight like that happening anymore since Ronon now respects Teal'C

mickhhh
February 20th, 2008, 10:40 AM
i dont know if any1 has said this but Sheppard seemed to win a bet so some 1 must have won who do you think he bet on?

BubblingOverWithIdeas
February 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM
i dont know if any1 has said this but Sheppard seemed to win a bet so some 1 must have won who do you think he bet on?

It seemed to be a draw, so he probably bet on a draw.

fordpickup&6pack
February 20th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I think the problem is that Momoa's character is so unconvincing at portraying a strong and fearsome warrior that the producers had to invent this fake match up with Teal'c in order to show that Dex is actually as tough as Teal'c. Gimme a break! Judge's arms are 3 times bigger than Momoa's.

I also think that was a very poorly crafted idea to explore, especially if you consider that, supposedly, Dex was able to withstand Teal'c for an hour before the fight was stopped. Overall, it was a wasteful usage of the screen time.

Carter1994
February 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM
So... Would this make the score
Teal'c: 19
Draw: 2
Feel free to correct me!

YutheGreat
February 20th, 2008, 07:48 PM
The more I think about the fight the more I think Teal'c won. It cannot be considered a draw. Ronnon was bloodied battered and bruised. We can see his face. Teal'c on the other hand looked like he just took a shower.

Ronnon seems stronger than any other human. Maybe he is but no match for Teal'c.

THIS doesn't change the score since I already voted before. I just gave additional facts for Teal'c.

atlantis_babe34
February 20th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that sure proves it. He SAID he wouldn't have hurt her. How foolish of me! :rolleyes:
And Sateda still exists, what are you talking about? The whole planet didn't go boom.
And as such a big Ronon fan, I thought you'd at least be able to spell his name.

I never said i was a BIG Ronan fan i prefer him over Teal'c.

i was talking about chulack but anyhoo.. You can't take his word on him hurting Teyla?.. he hasn't done it so far

SoulReaver
February 20th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I'm sorry I was hoping Ronan Would kick his ass... there's nothing to be sorry about

in fact, Ronon winning against Teal'c would've sent out an examplary & much needed message !
namely, that primitivism arrogance & foolishness will prevail over dignity humility & wisdom http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/athropos.gif

mickhhh
February 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM
they should have an episode thats in the mw way bout the goauld. Ronon should attrack a goauld that is just as good as imhotep at fighting. than Ronon gets his ass kicks and then teal'c helps and gives Ronon time to get up and they kill the goauld together.

jasminaGo
February 22nd, 2008, 03:09 AM
they should have an episode thats in the mw way bout the goauld. Ronon should attrack a goauld that is just as good as imhotep at fighting. than Ronon gets his ass kicks and then teal'c helps and gives Ronon time to get up and they kill the goauld together.

Teal'c wouldn't need Ronon's help to kill the Goa'uld. In Crossroads it took a LOT of Tok'ra to hold him down. One Goa'uld won't be much of a problem. But I agree with you on the Ronon getting his ass kicked part.

st00rm
February 24th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Teal'c couldn't possibly have fought full strength because he would have kicked Ronon's a$$ with the stick in like 1 minute (if you remember he learned how to fight with the staff from Bra'tac) and even with bare fists Ronon would have lost simply because Teal'c is a lot stronger and Ronon is not agile enough to dodge his hits, so +1 for Teal's

Carter1994
February 26th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Yow! Teal'c is crushing Ronon!!
Teal'c: 20
Draw: 2