Replicator Control #ARK OF TRUTH SPOILERS#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator Control #ARK OF TRUTH SPOILERS#

Before reading the following please note that the following contains spoilers from the ARK OF TRUTH and I suggest only reading ahead if you've seen the movie.

Spoiler:
    The form the replicator reveals to us after the former CIA/IOA guy's blown up, how come it can control a human? Better yet how come we havent seen more. Though there not as advanced as human form replicators I stil think they look kool.

Spoiler:
    I cant get my pic to load so heres a link:
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...Replicator.jpg
    Last edited by PureMarksman; 16 February 2008, 03:25 AM.
    Pure.

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
    Before reading the following please note that the following contains spoilers from the ARK OF TRUTH and I suggest only reading ahead if you;ve seen the movie.

Spoiler:
    The form the replicator reveals to us after the former CIA/IOA guy's blown up, how come it can control a human? Better yet how come we havent seen more. Though there not as advanced as human form replicators I stil think they look kool.

Spoiler:
    I cant get my pic to load so heres a link:
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...Replicator.jpg
    For me the better question is how did he survive when he said he wanted to die. It sounded like it was just moving his limbs for him, you can here them moving. It was cool though.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
      For me the better question is how did he survive when he said he wanted to die. It sounded like it was just moving his limbs for him, you can here them moving. It was cool though.
      Well when we heard the screaming in the Holding cell somthing was goin on. We all know replicators can kill much faster.
      But it seems the link was the only thing keeping him under its control. Once severed the replicators blocks still followed there orders in keepin the body alive.
      Also I just uploaded another pic, Heres the link.
      http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...tor-ATKCam.jpg
      Pure.

Comment

Well when we heard the screaming in the Holding cell somthing was goin on. We all know replicators can kill much faster.
        But it seems the link was the only thing keeping him under its control. Once severed the replicators blocks still followed there orders in keepin the body alive.
        Also I just uploaded another pic, Heres the link.
        http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...tor-ATKCam.jpg
        I wish we'd seen more things like that in the series. It was cool, kind of reminds me of terminator.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I wish we'd seen more things like that in the series. It was cool, kind of reminds me of terminator.
          I have a few more questions about the ARK OF TRUTH should I just post them here or make a hole new thread? Better yet I'll change the thread name to ARK OF TRUTH TECH.
          Sound ok?
          Pure.

Comment

I have a few more questions about the ARK OF TRUTH should I just post them here or make a hole new thread? Better yet I'll change the thread name to ARK OF TRUTH TECH.
            Sound ok?
            Might aswell, just ask the moderators, what are they?
            Best quotes ever:

Comment

One of my questions is:
              How come Morgan Lefay was able to interfiere with out the others stopping her? She both Healed Teacl's staff burn as well as attacked Adria.
              And if the others just allowed her because they wanted the Ori gone why didnt they help sooner?
              Pure.

Comment

Dude this is awsome, I refresh the page and I've already got a reply .
                One of my questions is:
                How come Morgan Lefay was able to interfiere with out the others stopping her? She both Healed Teacl's staff burn as well as attacked Adria.
                And if the others just allowed her because they wanted the Ori gone why didnt they help sooner?
                Since she was in the ori home galaxy she wasn't being controlled by the ancients, I do wonder why adria didn't get rid of her whilst she was sneaking around. I don't quite know how she got there, maybe she went through the supergate, that or ascended beings can go anywhere in the universe instantaneously. The others may not even have been aware of her doing so, that or since she was being punished by them they turned a blind eye because they wanted to see her get sorted out or wanted to asses their power, no-one really knows their motives.

4th post in 20 mins lol
                Best quotes ever:

Comment

Since she was in the ori home galaxy she wasn't being controlled by the ancients, I do wonder why adria didn't get rid of her whilst she was sneaking around. I don't quite know how she got there, maybe she went through the supergate, that or ascended beings can go anywhere in the universe instantaneously. The others may not even have been aware of her doing so, that or since she was being punished by them they turned a blind eye because they wanted to see her get sorted out or wanted to asses their power, no-one really knows their motives.

4th post in 20 mins lol
                  Makes sense... In a confusing way .
                  In quote, Then why didnt Adria kill Daniel, Vala, Cam, Tealc and Tomin with her powers if the ancients couldnt stop her.
                  Nevermind just remembered she "Force Pushes" Daniel when he goes for the Ark.
                  Pure.

Comment

Makes sense... In a confusing way .
                    In quote, Then why didnt Adria kill Daniel, Vala, Cam, Tealc and Tomin with her powers if the ancients couldnt stop her.
                    Maybe she was just too busy being worshipped and if she killed them then the writers would have made it look like she would never be stopped and probably wouldn't be, the film would have had a different ending and all life in the universe would need to bow to the ori or die. Not such a good film then. It would have been cool if daniel ascended again, like a yoyo between plains of existance.

5th lol, wow, I have nothing better to do lol.
                    Best quotes ever:

Comment

5th lol, wow, I have nothing better to do lol.
                      Where kool that way .
                      Oh hey at the start of the movie " with the guy who was setting the Ark" did you get the impression that his great idea was the invention of the STARGATE?
                      Pure.

Comment

Where kool that way .
                        Oh hey at the start of the movie " with the guy who was setting the Ark" did you get the impression that his great idea was the invention of the STARGATE?
                        Check out his notebook
                        Best quotes ever:

Comment

Check out his notebook
                          Yeah I noticed. I'll upload a screen for others to check out (those people like me who like spoilers).

OMG! We have 13 views and 12 post! HOW DARE SOME ONE NOT POST!
                          Pure.

Comment

What about that original ship that broke the mountain, do you think we'll hear anything about that again? I hope we do, it looks very cool, did you notice the ancients looked so primitive when even then they were super advanced.
                            Best quotes ever:

Comment

What about that original ship that broke the mountain, do you think we'll hear anything about that again? I hope we do, it looks very cool, did you notice the ancients looked so primitive when even then they were super advanced.
                              As weve learnt the Acients dont really care about the looks as much as, lets say the Asgard with all there fancy buildings and what not. They charice an love the old homes their ancestors grew up in.
                              The Ship is awsome.
                              Pure.

Comment

Working...
                              X