PDA

View Full Version : Promos for the Kindred

melfan
February 16th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Okey, just watch the promo on Sci-Fi and MGM.
Wich one do you feel is better??
MGM for not shoving Becket at all?
or Sci-For doing so?

The_Carpenter
February 16th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Okey, just watch the promo on Sci-Fi and MGM.
Wich one do you feel is better??
MGM for not shoving Becket at all?
or Sci-For doing so?

MGM, Sci-Fi has ruined the wtf ending of Kindred part 1 for a lot of people

melfan
February 16th, 2008, 03:21 AM

Totally agree with you there. The speakers say in the lines of "And you won't believe what's happenening in the last five minutes and showes, you know who. It would have been better if they just cut there, to surprise the wievers who hasn't spoiled themself rotten.

Fenrir Foxz
February 16th, 2008, 03:24 AM

Yeah I agree, Sci-fi should have let people know Carson was going to return in these next two eps without spoiling or fiving too much away in in the promo trailer...

Tupopoflungo
February 16th, 2008, 03:24 AM

Totally agree with you there. The speakers say in the lines of "And you won't believe what's happenening in the last five minutes and showes, you know who. It would have been better if they just cut there, to surprise the wievers who hasn't spoiled themself rotten.

For people that have not spoiler'd themselves, the MGM one is better...

However, since i love spoiler'izing myself, I liked the Kindred one, even though i'd seen that scene before, i love seeing it...

AutumnDream
February 16th, 2008, 03:58 AM
It's a joke to even call this a spoiler. I try to avoid any plot information prior to episode airing, but it says Beckett returns on the front ****ing page of Gateworld. Good luck dodging spoilers when people no longer care about keeping em' secret.

melfan
February 16th, 2008, 04:50 AM
It's a joke to even call this a spoiler. I try to avoid any plot information prior to episode airing, but it says Beckett returns on the front ****ing page of Gateworld. Good luck dodging spoilers when people no longer care about keeping em' secret.

:lol:
Guess you're right
But some people actually avoid places they know will give out spoilers.
And if they are smart, just go directly to the forum, if they have it bookmarked or something. And at the fourm avoid spoilers, but that is a whole lot of avoiding and you can't avoid stuff like this for too long.

prion
February 16th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Scifi has a history of ruining surprises when it comes to Stargate. This one probably tops it. for any viewer/fan avoiding spoilers, they've just driven the nail in the coffin.

I predicted they'd spring that surprise in the last five minutes, but I suppose it was downright stupid not to think they'd screw it up in the ad as well ;)

g.o.d
February 16th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Kindred stills (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=2)

beware of spoilers

Kanan will die

TOIVA
February 16th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Well, I think all the previews were always better on MGM than on Sci-fi, it's even got a better quality.;)

jenks
February 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM

beware of spoilers

Kanan will die

Kanan is in the first episode of season 5.

Darren
February 16th, 2008, 09:24 AM
When SCI FI is airing the character's return in their on-air promos 50 times per day, I think the cat is out of the bag. At that point it's not just people who venture onto Stargate Web sites that will know, but just about everyone who watches SCI FI between 10:59 p.m. Friday and 10 p.m. the following Friday.

Cast comings and goings are news. As a news site, we have to cover them. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that for months after this news broke -- in April of 2007! (http://www.savecarsonbeckett.com/2007/04/09/exclusive-carson-to-resurface-on-atlantis/) -- GateWorld went to great pains to report (http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/04/fallen_character_will_return_in_.shtml) the news while keeping the names "Carson Beckett" and "Paul McGillion" off the home page.

GoSpikey
February 16th, 2008, 10:24 AM

beware of spoilers

Kanan will die

Again, he'd better! Although he's in S&R?

cabouse18
February 16th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Again, he'd better! Although he's in S&R?

That is true

Like i have been saying there is more going on here than we are seeing in these pics and promos....I hate waiting:(

cabouse18
February 16th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Well, I think all the previews were always better on MGM than on Sci-fi, it's even got a better quality.;)

Yeah and the majority of the time, MGM is right in the content of the promo itself!!;)

GoSpikey
February 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
That is true

Like i have been saying there is more going on here than we are seeing in these pics and promos....I hate waiting:(

Oh, but there's this part where apparently

A Repli!McKay gets shot?

Maybe Michael is working together with the Replicators so they can distribute the Poison?

:cool:

Mitchell82
February 16th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah I agree, Sci-fi should have let people know Carson was going to return in these next two eps without spoiling or fiving too much away in in the promo trailer...

Not to mention the damn announcer said Replicators.

Teslan
February 16th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Well, I am assuming everyone who is reading this has seen both promos, so I don't need to use spoiler tags.

I knew they were going to let the cat out of the bag in the promo, not just because its SciFi (whose marketing department has been repeatedly deservedly flamed) has a bad habit of being lax, but also because of the whole "Beckett fans" factor. I have friends who are casual fans, and thought Carson was gone for good, and who are now going to make sure they don't miss next week.

Really my biggest complaint would be that they said it would happen in the last five minutes. If I were strictly a Carson fan, I might tune in only for the second half of the show. I felt that was a even bigger mistake then usual on the part of Scifi.

Darren
February 16th, 2008, 01:41 PM
If they're going to go ahead and promote his return in the episode, I think it's actually wise of them to specify that it's at the very end. Otherwise they're begging for fan outcry that Carson didn't play a big part in the episode.

I remember a bit of fan outcry over TNG's "Unification, Part 1." Paramount advertised the big appearance of Spock in TNG, and the whole episode turned out to be about Picard and Data trying to find him. Of course he shows up at the very end and delivers the last, single line of dialogue.

Skydiver
February 16th, 2008, 01:53 PM
i think, if i were editing the promo, i'd have done it 'you won't believe what happens in the last 5 minutes'...then cut to a shot of their reactions nad keep the gobsmack in

but hey, wasn't me :)

Fenrir Foxz
If they're going to go ahead and promote his return in the episode, I think it's actually wise of them to specify that it's at the very end. Otherwise they're begging for fan outcry that Carson didn't play a big part in the episode.

I remember a bit of fan outcry over TNG's "Unification, Part 1." Paramount advertised the big appearance of Spock in TNG, and the whole episode turned out to be about Picard and Data trying to find him. Of course he shows up at the very end and delivers the last, single line of dialogue.

Yeah I see what you mean... Carson may only be in the final scene of 'The Kindred' PT1 but PT2 he should have a fairly good appearence IMO...

I think that spoiler could have been handled better by Sci-fi...

Briangate78

I think he will show up right before the last commercial break. So we'll see him for like the last 7 or 8 mins. I do not see the episode ending right after Carson says "What took you so long". It should be more like shoot to commercial.

Mitchell82

Good point I remember that. Not Paramounts shining moment.

Mitchell82
February 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM
i think, if i were editing the promo, i'd have done it 'you won't believe what happens in the last 5 minutes'...then cut to a shot of their reactions nad keep the gobsmack in

Hmm yeah probably the better move.

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I think he will show up right before the last commercial break. So we'll see him for like the last 7 or 8 mins. I do not see the episode ending right after Carson says "What took you so long". It should be more like shoot to commercial.

I don't know. It would be very suspenseful if they show Beckett and then flash the "to be continued" across the screen.

Fenrir Foxz
February 16th, 2008, 01:55 PM

LoL... I think that is what I would have done aswell... if the fans really wanted to know anything more they then would have to do the leg work and reseach some spoilers... :)

cabouse18

Soooo typical....and that will probably happen in next weeks ep but the week after will have lots of Carson.

Briangate78

This is part of the Save Carson Beckett Campaign and SCI FI to heavily promote Carson's return. We've been talking about this episode on SCI FI since the beginning of the season. They even released a press release back in the late summer I believe when the news first broke about him returning in S4.

Right here...

http://www.nbcumv.com/scifi/release_detail.nbc/scifi-20070808000000-paulmcgillionretur.html

Mitchell82
February 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I don't know. It would be very suspenseful if they show Beckett and then flash the "to be continued" across the screen.

I agree. Most likely it will be "What took you so long" then the looks of OMG and then "To be continued."

cabouse18
February 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I agree. Most likely it will be "What took you so long" then the looks of OMG and then "To be continued."

Oh that will soooo happen!

Teslan
February 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, when you put it that way, I guess it would be kind of cheating the fans if they had acted like he was going to play a major role in Part I. And if he is only going to be in the last couple of minutes, it would have been better if they had done it the way, they did RepliWeir. I think a lot of people jumped when she showed up on screen. Although SciFi probably felt that others had gotten the jump on them, with TV Guide already announcing it.

g.o.d
February 16th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Kanan is in the first episode of season 5.

how is it possible?

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dsc04161.jpg

Skydiver
February 16th, 2008, 06:05 PM
there's 'in' the episode and IN the episode ;)

prion
February 16th, 2008, 07:13 PM

Yup, betcha they'll do just that...

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 07:18 PM

Yup, betcha they'll do just that...

haven't you guys seen this?
http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=218243

the guy says 'and you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes'

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
haven't you guys seen this?

the guy says 'and you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes'

Thats marketing talk that means the end of the episode

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Thats marketing talk that means the end of the episode

well... from JM's blog

Wraithfodder writes: “MIDWAY was great, but the very tail end- as in next week’s episode - sucked, only because there’s SciFi saying “You’ll never guess what happens in the last five minutes” and then they SHOW the viewer. Do you have any input with these people??”

Answer: Trust me. We’ve made suggestions, special requests, *****ed and complained. But, in the end, there’s not much we can do. It’s their network and their promos.

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I can't be faulted for that. I was basing my opinion on the SciFi promo. When a company says last five minutes, it usually means the end of the episode.

Briangate78
February 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Hmm maybe I should apply at the promotions department huh? ;)

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Hmm maybe I should apply at the promotions department huh? ;)

go ahead :P

Briangate78
February 16th, 2008, 07:45 PM
go ahead :P

Well I got the SCI FI forums covered. :p Seriously though, I think they did that on purpose with Carson. They are trying to attract more casual viewers, who may have tuned into "BAMSR". Remember, the show is averaging around 2 million viewers to date after all DVR. They are trying to draw those viewers all at once for these episodes to tune in live.

Skydiver
February 16th, 2008, 07:47 PM
yeah well, instead of blowing the surprise, they could have promoted it and built the anticipation.

there are times when i honestly don't know how they think. thier photoshop people are hacks, their promos are cheesy and, over all, they really aren't all that great

Briangate78
February 16th, 2008, 07:49 PM
yeah well, instead of blowing the surprise, they could have promoted it and built the anticipation.

Yeah, I agree. But will Carson appearing in the Promo make a difference? We really don't know.

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Well I got the SCI FI forums covered. :p Seriously though, I think they did that on purpose with Carson. They are trying to attract more casual viewers, who may have tuned into "BAMSR". Remember, the show is averaging around 2 million viewers to date after all DVR. They are trying to draw those viewers all at once for these episodes to tune in live.

yeah I taht's what I was telling FoXz in the pro thread. it may suck but if it attracts a lot of casual viewers then I'll be happy

ToasterOnFire
February 16th, 2008, 08:30 PM
how is it possible?

The real Kannan could die in Kindred and a clone/repliclone could be whizzing around with Michael in s5. Or the clone could die and the real Kannan would be on the ship. Think Carson.

Reiko
February 16th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I didn't see the Skiffy promo. Were there big explosions?! There just had to be big explosions :D

As for the big would-be WTF moment, Skiffy is known for intentionally spoilering people. Drops 'em left and right :P

thier photoshop people are hacks

Agreed. I'd do a better job :D

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 08:39 PM
I didn't see the Skiffy promo. Were there big explosions?! There just had to be big explosions :D

here it is ;)

Pharaoh Atem
February 16th, 2008, 08:55 PM

there are times when i honestly don't know how they think. thier photoshop people are hacks, their promos are cheesy and, over all, they really aren't all that great

scifi is afraid to do something right

Reiko
February 16th, 2008, 09:06 PM
here it is ;)

Thanks ;) Wow, no big explosions! Well they did have an uber-sexy Lorne firing a gun. But uber-sexy Lorne firing an uber-sexy gun is wayyy awesomely better than big explsoions!

For some reason I thought Kanaan was a genie popping out of a bottle :P Now I will always think of him as Genie-Like.

This is the first episode I'm excited for in a long time ;)

jelgate
February 16th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks ;) Wow, no big explosions! Well they did have an uber-sexy Lorne firing a gun. But uber-sexy Lorne firing an uber-sexy gun is wayyy awesomely better than big explsoions!

For some reason I thought Kanaan was a genie popping out of a bottle :P Now I will always think of him as Genie-Like.

This is the first episode I'm excited for in a long time ;)

Lets hope your not disappointed;)

Mitchell82
February 16th, 2008, 09:12 PM
well... from JM's blog

I want to shoot scifi's marketing guy. Anyone want to join me?

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 02:39 AM
I want to shoot scifi's marketing guy. Anyone want to join me?

I'm in!

GoSpikey
February 17th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Silly Q

I thought the name of Teyla's BF was pronounced 'kajnan' (kanan), but now Rachel says 'ka-naan' in the vid?

*ish confuzzled*

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Silly Q

I thought the name of Teyla's BF was pronounced 'kajnan' (kanan), but now Rachel says 'ka-naan' in the vid?

*ish confuzzled*

If you watched "Missing", she say "ka-naan".

g.o.d
February 17th, 2008, 05:06 AM
The real Kannan could die in Kindred and a clone/repliclone could be whizzing around with Michael in s5. Or the clone could die and the real Kannan would be on the ship. Think Carson.

I hope this won't happen. It's too odd. Maybe he will appear in some flashbacks

jenks
February 17th, 2008, 05:24 AM
how is it possible?

Teyla has been having visions of him, maybe this is one?

Captain Untouchable
February 17th, 2008, 05:25 AM
I think its worth bearing in mind that whether Sci-fi and MGM like it or not, spoilers are going to get out about things like Carson's return. We have websites like iMDb out there that publish the cast lists for episodes long before they actually air. No matter how much spoiler control was implemented, someone from Save Carson Beckett is bound to spot that Paul will be in another Atlantis episode, and the information would be unleashed on the fandom.

By flagging his return, MGM manages to maintain some sort of control. The information that has been released already cuts out a few of the "cheap" options - time travel, ascended beings, and so forth - and illustrates that they've got something else, which we're all assuming is a really clever and surprising way of doing things. That's going to make us all watch the episode as quickly as possible, to find out the secret.

By actually including it in the promo - rather than just in releases on Gateworld - they're capturing their entire audience. People who would normally TVo the episode, or download it off the internet might make the effort to watch it live instead, and up the viewing figures. People who stopped watching because Carson died might make a point of watching the episode to find out what happened.

Its actually a pretty good marketing strategy, if you think about it. And when you add in the whole "Replicators? Weren't they all wiped out?" issue, it gets pretty complex, cool, and enticing.

I know I'm looking forward to watching it, and the previews are certainly wetting my appetite. Seems like they're doing their job.

Personally though, I'm more enticed by the MGM preview: I already knew Carson was in it, but I didn't realise Todd and Caldwell were back!

g.o.d
February 17th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Teyla has been having visions of him, maybe this is one?

but there are other photos whre Teyla and others are standing in front of Kanna's funeral pyre. I don't think it's a vision

jenks
February 17th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Well it's SciFi, there a re a hundred and one different explanations!

GoSpikey
February 17th, 2008, 06:08 AM
If you watched "Missing", she say "ka-naan".

Then why are so many people using the 'Kanan' or 'Kannan' spelling? Silly them.

Nope, we're only at season 3 "The Game" today, and I've only snatched the better eps of season 4 for now. :)

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Then why are so many people using the 'Kanan' or 'Kannan' spelling? Silly them.

Nope, we're only at season 3 "The Game" today, and I've only snatched the better eps of season 4 for now. :)

Those who write "Kannan" in their posts, they maybe haven't seen it in spelling. I think it's spelled Kanan. In Sweden we have subtitles and when Ronon in what ever episode she came out with her pregnancy, the subtitles was Kanan, but pronounced ka-naan

Skydiver
February 17th, 2008, 08:57 AM
yeah, but if you see the concept art joe posted in his blog, it's spelled kannan

Mitchell82
February 17th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'm in!

Great! More the merrier.

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
yeah, but if you see the concept art joe posted in his blog, it's spelled kannan

Really? Oh, well, Kannan it is. Even if I like the spelling Kanan more.
And with people in Stargate going through namechanges maybe it will be Kanan instead of Kannan.

Skydiver
February 17th, 2008, 11:24 AM
probably.

course there's also the fact that the tok'ra jack blended iwth for a bit was Kanan...which made me kinda surprised that they reused the name

GoSpikey
February 17th, 2008, 12:19 PM
We had SG-1 ep "1969" today, and the guy who drove the flower power bus around was named Michael. Good thing they reused that one! :P

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 12:57 PM
probably.

course there's also the fact that the tok'ra jack blended iwth for a bit was Kanan...which made me kinda surprised that they reused the name

Well, Milky Way and Pegasus is to diffrent galaxies. A number of people here on earth bear the same name. I should now, I had four people in my class in 10th grade with the same name. I was one of them!

prion
February 17th, 2008, 01:09 PM
probably.

doesn't surprise me as they've re-used names a bit; as I recall, they don't keep a writer's bible, so.....

MaglorAnarion
February 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I wonder, will this episode be the end of the Todd..? I hope not, but I don't think the team will be so happy to see him, not to mention helping him once again after the events in Midway.

Christopher Heyerdahl did say that he would make an appearance in The Last Man, but he didn't reveal who he would be playing, Todd or Halling.

g.o.d
February 17th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Christopher Heyerdahl did say that he would make an appearance in The Last Man, but he didn't reveal who he would be playing, Todd or Halling.

Todd

Darren
February 17th, 2008, 03:15 PM
It's spelled "Kanaan" in the script, which in my opinion -- short of an on-screen credit -- should be taken as more authoritative than MGM, SCI FI, or other internal production documents (such as concept art). Writers trump illustrators and marketing people. :)

melfan
February 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
It's spelled "Kanaan" in the script, which in my opinion -- short of an on-screen credit -- should be taken as more authoritative than MGM, SCI FI, or other internal production documents (such as concept art). Writers trump illustrators and marketing people. :)

It was I been saying

prion
February 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Actually, what will show up on the credits will trump what it is in th DRAFT sides. You should know that by now ;) After all, the names of guest characters regularly change.

Skydiver
February 17th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Well, Milky Way and Pegasus is to diffrent galaxies. A number of people here on earth bear the same name. I should now, I had four people in my class in 10th grade with the same name. I was one of them!
that's not my point. my point is, on a tv show with relatively limited number of characters, i would think it'd get convusing to reuse the same/similar names over and over

PG15
February 17th, 2008, 07:25 PM
I don't know about relatively limited...it's been almost 300 hundred episodes; that's A LOT of guest stars.

Skydiver
February 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
the vast majority of which have different names. reusing 'kanan' wouldn't be that big of a deal - to me - if it wasn't for the fact that Kanan was Jack's symbiote.

this isn't just Alien #7 in Episdoe 205 that had one line, Kanan was a major plot arc for Jack in Season 6 and would be about the same as them running into an alien that's named Jolinar or Shau'ri or Aldwin

Shipperahoy
February 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Actually, what will show up on the credits will trump what it is in th DRAFT sides. You should know that by now ;) After all, the names of guest characters regularly change.

Ummm yeah...I believe that's why he said "short of an on-screen credit".

Jumper_One
February 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
the vast majority of which have different names. reusing 'kanan' wouldn't be that big of a deal - to me - if it wasn't for the fact that Kanan was Jack's symbiote.

this isn't just Alien #7 in Episdoe 205 that had one line, Kanan was a major plot arc for Jack in Season 6 and would be about the same as them running into an alien that's named Jolinar or Shau'ri or Aldwin

reminds me of Jonas and Jonas :S

melfan
February 18th, 2008, 02:55 AM
reminds me of Jonas and Jonas :S

Jonas Quinn and Jonas who?

Skydiver
February 18th, 2008, 05:57 AM
jonas hanson, sam's ex-fiancee

Jumper_One
February 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM

yup that's the one, thanks sky :)

melfan
February 18th, 2008, 02:29 PM

Now I remember

miss_kaylee
February 18th, 2008, 07:00 PM
There is Sara O'Neill and Dr. Sarah Gardner.

Jumper_One
February 18th, 2008, 07:12 PM
There is Sara O'Neill and Dr. Sarah Gardner.

yeah but I think that's ok

miss_kaylee
February 18th, 2008, 08:16 PM
yeah but I think that's ok
True, Sara is a common name. Sorry.

Jumper_One
February 18th, 2008, 08:27 PM
True, Sara is a common name. Sorry.

no need to apologize :) it's just not the same as Jonas and Jonas ;)

Darren
February 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM

melfan
February 19th, 2008, 04:43 AM
All we have to do is to wait and see how they decide to spell it.
I don't really care if it's spelled Kannan or Kanan.

Skydiver
February 19th, 2008, 04:53 AM
or kanaan ;)

it's like naqahdah

spelled that way on teh screen in serpents grasp i think....people still spell it wrong, even though we have on screen canon.

and there is the perpetual share, shau'ri, drey'ac, drey'auc, selmac, selmak stuff

sometimes 'close' is good enough

it is just that, with all the thousands of names out there, they keep reusing the same handful.

prion
February 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Just a note of warning...

do NOT read next week's TV Guide (Oprah on cover) as it gives away some key plot points on part 1. Well, we know ONE (silly Skiffy plastered it everywhere) but the rest isn't all that well known.

wheresmyfroggy
February 19th, 2008, 09:46 PM

do NOT read next week's TV Guide (Oprah on cover) as it gives away some key plot points on part 1. Well, we know ONE (silly Skiffy plastered it everywhere) but the rest isn't all that well known.

If it comes out next week, then we will have already seen Part 1 and the info will be inconsequential, no?

ziga1980
February 20th, 2008, 03:58 AM
but has anyone noticed the hive at the beginning of the scifi promo? i guess that micheal is back with far more recourses than ever before.

also if carson is back in the last 5mins of the first part than that's good. he's got more than a half ep left so what's the big deal. i guess that what matters there is how they get him back, who was the one that blew up etc. dunno why everyone is concerned with the 5min thing. i'm concerned that there won't be any logic in his reappearance.

melfan
February 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM
but has anyone noticed the hive at the beginning of the scifi promo? i guess that micheal is back with far more recourses than ever before.

also if carson is back in the last 5mins of the first part than that's good. he's got more than a half ep left so what's the big deal. i guess that what matters there is how they get him back, who was the one that blew up etc. dunno why everyone is concerned with the 5min thing. i'm concerned that there won't be any logic in his reappearance.

They where? Wasn't aware...
Well, Becket is gonna be in part 2 as well, just so you know.

ziga1980
February 21st, 2008, 12:39 AM
They where? Wasn't aware...
Well, Becket is gonna be in part 2 as well, just so you know.

at the very beginning a hive (maybe it was a cruiser) jumps out of hyperspace.

i know becket will be in part 2. that's why i said he's got more than a half ep left (counting both parts as one ep).

GoSpikey
February 21st, 2008, 03:16 AM

There's no Hive, but there's a Cruiser.

I wonder where he stole it... :cool:

g.o.d
February 22nd, 2008, 02:13 AM

can you tell us what's inside?

GoSpikey
February 22nd, 2008, 02:32 AM
can you tell us what's inside?

Silly person :)

g.o.d
February 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Silly person :)

I don't mind spoilers

jonos101
February 22nd, 2008, 02:51 AM
Me to :p

GoSpikey
February 22nd, 2008, 03:58 AM
Me to :p

Me neither. ;)

Skydiver
February 22nd, 2008, 05:16 AM
just put the spoilers behind tags please

SGFerrit
February 22nd, 2008, 06:15 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know too, even though the episode is so close, I can't resist spoilers:o

g.o.d
February 22nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know too, even though the episode is so close, I can't resist spoilers:o

yeah, spoilers are so tempting:o

melfan
February 22nd, 2008, 02:40 PM

I know! They are there for the reading! Tempting you... Tempting... :P

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 09:43 PM

I am a spoiler whore!!! :D

melfan
February 23rd, 2008, 03:38 AM
I am a spoiler whore!!! :D

:lol:

Me too! Maybe we should form a spoiler whore thread...

Or is that too much? :D ;)