Promos for the Kindred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promos for the Kindred

Okey, just watch the promo on Sci-Fi and MGM.
    Wich one do you feel is better??
    MGM for not shoving Becket at all?
    or Sci-For doing so?
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Okey, just watch the promo on Sci-Fi and MGM.
    Wich one do you feel is better??
    MGM for not shoving Becket at all?
    or Sci-For doing so?
    MGM, Sci-Fi has ruined the wtf ending of Kindred part 1 for a lot of people
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Totally agree with you there. The speakers say in the lines of "And you won't believe what's happenening in the last five minutes and showes, you know who. It would have been better if they just cut there, to surprise the wievers who hasn't spoiled themself rotten.
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yeah I agree, Sci-fi should have let people know Carson was going to return in these next two eps without spoiling or fiving too much away in in the promo trailer...

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Totally agree with you there. The speakers say in the lines of "And you won't believe what's happenening in the last five minutes and showes, you know who. It would have been better if they just cut there, to surprise the wievers who hasn't spoiled themself rotten.
          For people that have not spoiler'd themselves, the MGM one is better...

However, since i love spoiler'izing myself, I liked the Kindred one, even though i'd seen that scene before, i love seeing it...

Comment

It's a joke to even call this a spoiler. I try to avoid any plot information prior to episode airing, but it says Beckett returns on the front ****ing page of Gateworld. Good luck dodging spoilers when people no longer care about keeping em' secret.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
              It's a joke to even call this a spoiler. I try to avoid any plot information prior to episode airing, but it says Beckett returns on the front ****ing page of Gateworld. Good luck dodging spoilers when people no longer care about keeping em' secret.

Guess you're right
              But some people actually avoid places they know will give out spoilers.
              And if they are smart, just go directly to the forum, if they have it bookmarked or something. And at the fourm avoid spoilers, but that is a whole lot of avoiding and you can't avoid stuff like this for too long.

Comment

Scifi has a history of ruining surprises when it comes to Stargate. This one probably tops it. for any viewer/fan avoiding spoilers, they've just driven the nail in the coffin.

I predicted they'd spring that surprise in the last five minutes, but I suppose it was downright stupid not to think they'd screw it up in the ad as well

Comment

Kindred stills

beware of spoilers

Spoiler:
                  Kanan will die
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I think all the previews were always better on MGM than on Sci-fi, it's even got a better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      Kindred stills

beware of spoilers

Spoiler:
                      Kanan will die
                      Spoiler:
                      Kanan is in the first episode of season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                        When SCI FI is airing the character's return in their on-air promos 50 times per day, I think the cat is out of the bag. At that point it's not just people who venture onto Stargate Web sites that will know, but just about everyone who watches SCI FI between 10:59 p.m. Friday and 10 p.m. the following Friday.

Cast comings and goings are news. As a news site, we have to cover them. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that for months after this news broke -- in April of 2007! -- GateWorld went to great pains to report the news while keeping the names "Carson Beckett" and "Paul McGillion" off the home page.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          Kindred stills

beware of spoilers

Spoiler:
                          Kanan will die
                          Spoiler:
                          Again, he'd better! Although he's in S&R?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Again, he'd better! Although he's in S&R?
                            That is true

Spoiler:
                            Like i have been saying there is more going on here than we are seeing in these pics and promos....I hate waiting
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                              Well, I think all the previews were always better on MGM than on Sci-fi, it's even got a better quality.
                              Yeah and the majority of the time, MGM is right in the content of the promo itself!!
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                              X