Wraith Stun bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Stun bomb

Well that explains a lot if they can release that in an ancient ship how they got the ZPMs. Wonder if we can make something like that to work for us, and its range.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
    Well that explains a lot if they can release that in an ancient ship how they got the ZPMs. Wonder if we can make something like that to work for us, and its range.
    It was nice to see something new from the Wraith. I loved how they neutralised the whole base in an instant . They had some tech if they destroyed the ancients

Comment

In fact, if they used another bomb to stun people in Midway first, they could make it to Earth much faster. Humans were lucky the Wraith didn't have a smarter or more cautious leader.

Icarium

Comment

If Michael had been doing it.. *shudders* he could have gotten on to the SGC hacked the computers found the data on hyperdrives and got back to the pegagus and used the tech as a bargaining chip. Then they could just totally bypass Midway and head straight for the MW, after disposing of Earth spread like a plague throughout the rest of the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
          If Michael had been doing it.. *shudders* he could have gotten on to the SGC hacked the computers found the data on hyperdrives and got back to the pegagus and used the tech as a bargaining chip. Then they could just totally bypass Midway and head straight for the MW, after disposing of Earth spread like a plague throughout the rest of the galaxy.
          Shudder at the tought
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
            In fact, if they used another bomb to stun people in Midway first, they could make it to Earth much faster. Humans were lucky the Wraith didn't have a smarter or more cautious leader.

Icarium
            maybe they only had one
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

But they could only get into the SGC if they knew the IDC's which the Wraith at the Midway Space Station only got from Todd so there would be no attacking the SGC without an IDC.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                maybe they only had one
                One? You must be kidding me!

Icarium

Comment

A love it when we get introduced to new and interesting technology and this bomb is one of them. I mean the capacity to take out an entire base? I mean if the Wraith managed to take out any defenses on the gates during the Wraith War with the Ancients then this would have been a potent weapon against the Lanteans.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    It was nice to see something new from the Wraith. I loved how they neutralised the whole base in an instant . They had some tech if they destroyed the ancients
                    Agreed I quite liked that.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Wraith stun bomb = much larger and more powerful version of the G'ould stun bomb.

They can simply make a larger version of the G'ould tech.

They may have more trouble with biological nature of the Wraith tech.

They should at least impliment some kind of defense against the stun bomb.

I think the problem for SGC is that it has too much alien tech. Hell, they have the entire freaking Asgard database and their replicators = can make anything outside a ZPM.

In nearly 12 years, they still do not have an energy based firearm, which is simply a ridiculous plot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Yup I think it about time the Wraith showed some really cool tech, they must have some good stuff even if it's not the best...

Wraith K'O beachball of doom

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                          Wraith stun bomb = much larger and more powerful version of the G'ould stun bomb.

They can simply make a larger version of the G'ould tech.

They may have more trouble with biological nature of the Wraith tech.

They should at least impliment some kind of defense against the stun bomb.

I think the problem for SGC is that it has too much alien tech. Hell, they have the entire freaking Asgard database and their replicators = can make anything outside a ZPM.

In nearly 12 years, they still do not have an energy based firearm, which is simply a ridiculous plot hole.
                          Do you even know what a plot hole is?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

the gould stun bomb and the wraith stun bomb dont even work in the same way the gould one relies on light and sound the wraith is a pulse of some energy. When some one recovers from the gould their sight is impaired while when you recover from the wraith you are perfectly fine. Wraith bomb penetrates solid substances, gould doesnt effect people standing on the other side of a wall.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

They have been able to come with such amazing feats: Installing and/or creating 304's, hyperdrive engines, Asgard beams, various power reactors etc...but they have been unable to create an Earth based energy weapon in 12 years? The closest was the one fired by Carter at a Lucien Alliance assassin. So they have been trying, but so far unable to make a viable version???

Energy based hand held weapon would be such a very primitive creation compared to the rest Earth has accomplished.

Thus, it is a plot hole.

Comment

Working...
                              X