This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Release Date?

Does anyone know when Ark of Truth is released in Australia?
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Hopefully soon, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if it never was. Australia had never treated sci fi well. Im still waiting for Hewletts 'A Dog's Breakfast'.

Comment

According to Ezydvd.com.au we should expect Ark of Truth to be availbale on the 9th of April! So we won't be too far behind!

Link: Here
      A Cameron Mitchell + John Sheppard duo = comedy gold!
      +

Comment

Australia's not that bad on Sci-fi. I picked up season 9 about 3 weeks or so before it aired on TV and by the time I had bought it, it had been out for a few weeks. Same as with season 10.

As for A Dog's Breakfast, its not really a Sci-Fi. It's and Indie comady film, and lets face it, indie films that arn't either made in the USA or do really, really, really well in the USA, don't get treated well in Australia
        The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Comment

Yeah I didn't mean to say A Dog's Breakfast was Sci Fi, I just wanted to point out we were still waiting on that. But your right the seasons have been released here at good speed.

Comment

I thought I'd just add that
            Supanova is screening Stargate: The Ark of Truth before its April 9th DVD release exclusively during both the Melbourne (March 28) and Brisbane (April 4) Preview Nights!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
              Supanova is screening Stargate: The Ark of Truth before its April 9th DVD release exclusively during both the Melbourne (March 28) and Brisbane (April 4) Preview Nights!
              Supernova? What is this Supernova you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
                Supernova? What is this Supernova you speak of?
                http://www.supanova.com.au/

Comment

Thanks for this thread, i have been wondering whether i'd have to order over the net.

As for supernova, has anyone else been? What happens, and if i just wanted to see AoT is it worth going?

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                    Oooh, I didn't know that. Thank you! I'll be at Brisbane

Comment

Originally posted by MelbournePates View Post
                      Thanks for this thread, i have been wondering whether i'd have to order over the net.

As for supernova, has anyone else been? What happens, and if i just wanted to see AoT is it worth going?
                      I’m pretty sure the only way you can see it is to buy a weekend pass (supa fan pass) these tickets are about $36.50 and they give you admission on both days and the Friday night preview. I guess its up to you if its worth going, AOT will be released a few days after the expo..so its not a long wait

Originally posted by starfirephoenix View Post
                      Oooh, I didn't know that. Thank you! I'll be at Brisbane
                      Thats ok..I'll be going to Melbourne
                      sigpic

Comment

how could you get a screening? we would like that too in France!

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
                        Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
                        March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
                        Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                        X