best indeed moment ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best indeed moment ever!

ronon pointed out that tel'c says indeed alot and teal'c said he never noticed it before! can anyone think of any other funny indeed moments?
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

We discussed this earlier in the best favourite quotes thread, that line is 11 years in the making lol
    Last edited by Little_McKay; 17 September 2008, 06:07 PM.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

i dunno

i' kinda partial to 'i like the tater tots'

two words i never thought i'd hear teal'c say
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Indeed, hahaah! It was great! I also liked (paraphrase)

Teal'c: I would very much like to have a weapon like this

Ronon: Step in line

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i dunno

Green for that!

Comment

They don't have tater tots in the UK so that line brought back lots of old school and quick dinner memories . The name was always funny but hearing Teal'c say it was priceless.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              ronon pointed out that tel'c says indeed alot and teal'c said he never noticed it before! can anyone think of any other funny indeed moments?
              What got me, is when Ronon used Indeed back at teal'c..

Comment

I think Ronon saying indeed and the "You say that a lot" scene are right up there with the scene at the end of Unending when all of SG-1 says indeed as the greatest indeed moments ever.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                  Best scene ever!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Funny moments

Ronans comment on Teal'c saying "indeed" to much and Teal'c going he wasn't aware

Teal'c wanting Ronans gun just like Sheppard. "Get in line"

Sheppard only lasting a day in the puddle jumper then locking himself in.

McKay finally getting annoyed at someone for something none technical

Ronan waking Sheppard up

Teal'c and Ronan watchin 3 stooges (wonder what they thought)

Teal'c sayin he prefers tator tots

Comment

the best 'indeed' moment for me has to be from '200':

Narrator: When it comes to fighting crime, there's only one man keeping the streets safe, while keeping it real.......

*man flies through office door, Teal'c steps out.*

Teal'c: Indeeeed.

LOL!!!!!!!
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        What got me, is when Ronon used Indeed back at teal'c..
                        It would have been more funny if it hadnt been done several times before. Teal'c saying indeed and people noticing it and/or saying it back (or just to him at an appropriate moment) is hardly a new joke. The tater tot thing was new and more funny (to me) and the line about the gun, well I have been expecting everyone that sees ronans gun to say that.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          i dunno

YES!!!!!!! i thought i was the only one that thought that line was great
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by x303 View Post
                            Funny moments

Sheppard only lasting a day in the puddle jumper then locking himself in.

Ronan waking Sheppard up

Love the last scene!
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              the best 'indeed' moment for me has to be from '200':

Narrator: When it comes to fighting crime, there's only one man keeping the streets safe, while keeping it real.......

*man flies through office door, Teal'c steps out.*

Teal'c: Indeeeed.

LOL!!!!!!!
                              truly a great moment
                              along with the teams indeed at the end of unending
                              Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X