PDA

View Full Version : best indeed moment ever!

tombombadil
February 15th, 2008, 07:45 PM
ronon pointed out that tel'c says indeed alot and teal'c said he never noticed it before! can anyone think of any other funny indeed moments?

Little_McKay
February 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
We discussed this earlier in the best favourite quotes thread, that line is 11 years in the making :P lol

Skydiver
February 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM
i dunno

i' kinda partial to 'i like the tater tots'

two words i never thought i'd hear teal'c say

ColCaldwell
February 15th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Indeed, hahaah! It was great! I also liked (paraphrase)

Teal'c: I would very much like to have a weapon like this

Ronon: Step in line

ColCaldwell
February 15th, 2008, 08:19 PM
i dunno

Green for that! :)

Little_McKay
February 15th, 2008, 08:21 PM
They don't have tater tots in the UK so that line brought back lots of old school and quick dinner memories :P. The name was always funny but hearing Teal'c say it was priceless.

garhkal
February 15th, 2008, 10:16 PM
ronon pointed out that tel'c says indeed alot and teal'c said he never noticed it before! can anyone think of any other funny indeed moments?

What got me, is when Ronon used Indeed back at teal'c..

Major_Griff
February 15th, 2008, 10:26 PM
I think Ronon saying indeed and the "You say that a lot" scene are right up there with the scene at the end of Unending when all of SG-1 says indeed as the greatest indeed moments ever.

melfan
February 16th, 2008, 03:32 AM

Best scene ever! :indeed:

x303
February 16th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Funny moments

Ronans comment on Teal'c saying "indeed" to much and Teal'c going he wasn't aware

Teal'c wanting Ronans gun just like Sheppard. "Get in line"

Sheppard only lasting a day in the puddle jumper then locking himself in.

McKay finally getting annoyed at someone for something none technical

Ronan waking Sheppard up

Teal'c and Ronan watchin 3 stooges (wonder what they thought)

Teal'c sayin he prefers tator tots

P-90_177
February 16th, 2008, 06:19 AM
the best 'indeed' moment for me has to be from '200':

Narrator: When it comes to fighting crime, there's only one man keeping the streets safe, while keeping it real.......

*man flies through office door, Teal'c steps out.*

Teal'c: Indeeeed.

LOL!!!!!!!

AGateFan
February 16th, 2008, 06:20 AM
What got me, is when Ronon used Indeed back at teal'c..
It would have been more funny if it hadnt been done several times before. Teal'c saying indeed and people noticing it and/or saying it back (or just to him at an appropriate moment) is hardly a new joke. The tater tot thing was new and more funny (to me) and the line about the gun, well I have been expecting everyone that sees ronans gun to say that.

Pharaoh Atem
February 16th, 2008, 06:58 AM
i dunno

YES!!!!!!! i thought i was the only one that thought that line was great :D

melfan
February 16th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Funny moments

Sheppard only lasting a day in the puddle jumper then locking himself in.

Ronan waking Sheppard up

Love the last scene!

avidffan
February 16th, 2008, 09:27 AM
the best 'indeed' moment for me has to be from '200':

Narrator: When it comes to fighting crime, there's only one man keeping the streets safe, while keeping it real.......

*man flies through office door, Teal'c steps out.*

Teal'c: Indeeeed.

LOL!!!!!!!
truly a great moment
along with the teams indeed at the end of unending

Opener
February 16th, 2008, 10:42 AM
i dunno

YES!!!!!!! i thought i was the only one that thought that line was great :D
Yeah, I loved the tater tots line too. We know he really loves them too, when Ronon pointed his gun at Teal'c's face, he kept calmly eating them. What a great scene!

tombombadil
February 16th, 2008, 08:36 PM
what would've been really funny is if ronon said like 20 times in the episode, andteal'c never said it.

Lauriel
February 18th, 2008, 05:52 PM

I loved that line as well, but I also loved it when towards the end Te'alc switched to "I certainly hope you are correct" with that look on his face so he didn't have to say 'indeed' to Ronon again. :)

jrd231
February 19th, 2008, 11:49 AM
The two things that I found funny about the exchange between Ronan and Teal'c about Teal'c using indeed a lot was the pure innocence in Ronan when he says "You say that a lot." It's something only Ronan can pull off, very child like. He wasn't saying it to be rude, or to be funny, he just said what was on his mind. It's like when a child just blurts something out because they have no filter for things like that.

The other funniest part was Teal'c commenting that he had "not realized" and his pure innocent amazement that he uses it a lot.

It was both of those characters doing what they do best.

Ed
February 19th, 2008, 01:16 PM
shepard with the music locked in the front of the jumper