Why does Rodney even carry a gun ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Rodney even carry a gun ?

He almost never uses it & it just looks silly giving a person like Rodney a gun

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
    I believe Rodney uses the gun more often then Daniel did in the first few seasons of SG-1.

I bet he insists on having a gun. If I was in his place I would insist on carrying a gun as well. Never know when you have to shoot a few wraith.

Comment

Um...he doesn´t use it? Reunion, Missing, BAMSR, Spoils of War, Harmony, Midway...

Do you think he will be member of first off-world team without carrying a gun? After everything they have been throught? And he uses it, very often.

And I don´t think it´s even his will, it´s a rule. And since they probably are in war in S4, it´s probably also an order that all members have to be armed by P-90s.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I think its perfectly fine he carries his gun, and he does use it.
        In midway though i did like how when bill lee pointed with his gun, rodney lowered bills arm!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

McKay has obviously had weapons training and there's no WAY I'd go into the situations he goes into without one!

He's used guns a ton of times but he's not an idiot - in Midway and other eps, he stays at the back. When you're with people who can shoot better than you - YOU STICK BEHIND THEM!! lol!

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
            I believe Rodney uses the gun more often then Daniel did in the first few seasons of SG-1.

I bet he insists on having a gun. If I was in his place I would insist on carrying a gun as well. Never know when you have to shoot a few wraith.

Uhmm..yes Daniel started his journeys in a Galaxy full with life sucking aliens **add sarcasm smiley here***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Uhmm..yes Daniel started his journeys in a Galaxy full with life sucking aliens **add sarcasm smiley here***
              That was my point. Daniel always had a pistol with him. Mckay has to deal with space vampires, so of course he would be armed

Comment

What show are you watching? McKay uses his weapons all the time.

Thankfully tptb now seem to feel the need to make him totally incompetent with fire arms is unnecessary so we in fact have had a lot more of McKay using his weapons.

I will never forgive them for the "clip" incident in season two but since season 3 he has used and been mostly competent with the handling of his weapons.

He has shot Wraith, Genii and a mouse!

Comment

Im pretty sure its SOP to have every person rated for a weapon in a combat zone to be carrying one. But we all know why Rodney carries a gun, its for THE SEXXAY!

Comment

Working...
                  X