This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you start spoiling Stargate?

What season did you start spoiling SG-1 in? I think it was around Season Five for me. I still read spoilers, but not as much as I use to. I've also spoiled the first episode of Atlantis, but only know minor episode descriptions of the other episodes.
    Last edited by D.C.; 06 May 2004, 02:39 AM.

Originally posted by D.C.
    What season did you start spoiling SG-1 in? I think it was around Season Five for me. I still read spoilers, but not as much as a I use to. I've also spoiled the first episode of Atlantis, but only know minor episode descriptions of the other episodes.
    Season four for me. I remember the 1st spoiler was read on Starguide. There was a rumour that kawlasky was to return for Small Victories. Ah, I remember the visions I had for that episode and how it turned out poorly.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Season 4 for me. It was the first season I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Even went so far as to read a couple of early transcripts (2010 and The Light). In S7, I have to admit that my enjoyment was spoiled somewhat not by spoilers themselves, but by all the speculation that went on about the spoilers. So for S8, I'm going to confine myself to reading what Darren posts on the GW homepage, and stay out of the discussions.
      sigpic

Comment

Season 6 for me!!!!
        After the events of "Meridian" I decided to start knowing what was going to happen 'cuz I was SSSSOOOOOOOO shocked after THAT one!!!!!
        I had no idea that Daniel was gonna buy it.
        I remember watching that ep thinking "oh,he's one of the stars of the show and they'll fix him" and when he died or "ascended" at the end of the ep I was sooo shocked!!!!!!
        I started screaming "WTF!!!!!!!!!!" at the tv and throwing things at it and saying "I am NEVER watching this F$%^*#$G show ever again!!!!!!"
        Of course the next week I was sitting in front of the tv for my dose of Stargate!
        I just started lurking at the message boards to see what going to happen and what others had to say.
        It took me about a year to start posting and now I'm hooked on them!!!

Comment

Mine was season 7 I only started watching Stargate since season 6 was airing and it totally ruined the season for me I am never reading the spoilers again season was was poor

Comment

I started spoiling things from about mid-way through season six. Since then I've always been reading most of the spoilers
            __

__

Comment

I started reading spoilers in Season 4, I remember the first spoiler I read was for Divide and Conquer about Jack's confession scene. I carried on reading spoilers for Season 5, 6 and 7 but after Heroes i'm never reading any again.

I read the spoilers for heroes and it totally spoiled the episode for me, It would of affected me a lot more if I hadn't known what was goin to happen. So far I have been totally spoiler free for Season 8 but it is hard to stop myself from reading things especially when I am bored and am dying to see season 8!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                Season 6 for me!!!!
                After the events of "Meridian" I decided to start knowing what was going to happen 'cuz I was SSSSOOOOOOOO shocked after THAT one!!!!!
                I had no idea that Daniel was gonna buy it.
                I remember watching that ep thinking "oh,he's one of the stars of the show and they'll fix him" and when he died or "ascended" at the end of the ep I was sooo shocked!!!!!!
                I am so jealous of you! I wish I did not know this either. it's always more shocking when someone dies as a surprise and that you do not know it beforehand. There was a recent episode of ER in which I was screaming at the TV because I did not want a certain character to die in a Helicopter accident.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Late season 5. That's how I found Gateworld actually - looking for spoilers.

Comment

i only started spoiling during the season seven hiatus. thats when i got involved with the forums. before that i thought i was the only one that like stargate

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                      Late season 5. That's how I found Gateworld actually - looking for spoilers.
                      me too more or less. i wasn't looking for spoilers especially. but i didn't complain when i found them. i'm gonna try to spoil less in season 8, just to see what its like again.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        me too more or less. i wasn't looking for spoilers especially. but i didn't complain when i found them. i'm gonna try to spoil less in season 8, just to see what its like again.
                        Season 5, when I got the internet and started downloading from Enemies

Comment

I started watching mid-s6 and I started spoiling over the s6-s7 break.
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                          X