partner (Melissa George) unearth the meaning of the
    equation, they realise that each victim is being
    offered a gruesome choice - kill your loved ones or be
    killed.
    empire magazine said it was a bit of a hostel/saw clone

and w/\z is not an equation, it has no = in it
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

seems...intersting
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Well, Waz spelled backwards is almost Saw. Doesn't seem to be very original, but then not much is these days. *shrug* Can't stand the Hostel/Saw breed of movies, myself (I prefer plot over gore), but their excessive popularity means I'm in the minority, so I guess my disapproval doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Well, Waz spelled backwards is almost Saw. Doesn't seem to be very original, but then not much is these days. *shrug* Can't stand the Hostel/Saw breed of movies, myself (I prefer plot over gore), but their excessive popularity means I'm in the minority, so I guess my disapproval doesn't matter.
          it's not an A it is a Delta!!!

i agree with you though about plot over gore. my dad used to show me photos of operations and stuff, so fake gore does not even phase me.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            it's not an A it is a Delta!!!
            And that's supposed to make a difference? I think the intent is still the same- looking vaguely like "Saw" spelled backwards while neatly avoiding any copyright issues. *shrug* Seems like a cheap rip off to me, especially since they have some preprogrammed bot or movie lackey going around spamming the movie in random forums. Carl has made exactly one post: starting this thread. If he's a real person, he's undoubtedly connected to the movie either by helping to create it or by being hired to promote it. I resent such cheap tactics in general and the fact that it's being done for a low-budget gore-filled copycat only makes it worse.

Comment

And that's supposed to make a difference? I think the intent is still the same- looking vaguely like "Saw" spelled backwards while neatly avoiding any copyright issues. *shrug* Seems like a cheap rip off to me, especially since they have some preprogrammed bot or movie lackey going around spamming the movie in random forums. Carl has made exactly one post: starting this thread. If he's a real person, he's undoubtedly connected to the movie either by helping to create it or by being hired to promote it. I resent such cheap tactics in general and the fact that it's being done for a low-budget gore-filled copycat only makes it worse.
              lol, true, i normally report threads like these as soon as a see them,
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                lol, true, i normally report threads like these as soon as a see them,
                I don't think it's blatant enough to get snipped by the mods or I'd have reported it myself. Spammers are getting sneakier and better at disguising themselves, at least insofar as flying beneath mod radar.

Comment

I don't think it's blatant enough to get snipped by the mods or I'd have reported it myself. Spammers are getting sneakier and better at disguising themselves, at least insofar as flying beneath mod radar.
                  yeah, for example, knowing the right section to put a spam topic in, typing like a normal person, and i've seen spammers make an account and right a couple of random "human" posts before doing the spam.

oh well
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X