This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 "Trailers and Promos"

if you happen to find any trailers or promos for season 5 please post them here.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Well the season hasn't started shooting yet, and season 4 won't end for another month. I don't think we will find any quite yet...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Well the season hasn't started shooting yet, and season 4 won't end for another month. I don't think we will find any quite yet...
      well when some starting coming out we now have this thread when the time comes.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Pretty sure season 5 starts shooting this month, so it should be too long before Mallozzi has the odd on-set video for us

Comment

I seriously doubt we'll see any promos until the fall. Really. The MGM site isn't going to be updated much if at all during the downtime between seasons. There is the chance that in the summer, Skiffy may put together a trailer for the upcoming season, but again, think it'll be August/September before we see it. They're going to concentrate on pushing BSG in March, and EUREKA whenever that is back, and of course, Ghost Hunters and its ilk until we can't take it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            I seriously doubt we'll see any promos until the fall. Really. The MGM site isn't going to be updated much if at all during the downtime between seasons. There is the chance that in the summer, Skiffy may put together a trailer for the upcoming season, but again, think it'll be August/September before we see it. They're going to concentrate on pushing BSG in March, and EUREKA whenever that is back, and of course, Ghost Hunters and its ilk until we can't take it anymore
            Unless they decide on a summer premiere.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Unless they decide on a summer premiere.
              I get the feeling they'll go for fall.

Comment

I get the feeling they'll go for fall.
                I guess it depends on if SAG strikes and how their lineup has been affected by the writers strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  I guess it depends on if SAG strikes and how their lineup has been affected by the writers strike.
                  If SAG went out on strike, you'd lose half the cast - Flanigan, Momoa and Hewlett (who I'm sure has a SAG card).

Comment

If SAG went out on strike, you'd lose half the cast - Flanigan, Momoa and Hewlett (who I'm sure has a SAG card).
                    I know it be very bad if it does.

Comment

And Robert Picardo.

Imagine it... Half a season of just Teyla, Keller, Lorne, Zelenka and Chuck...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                        And Robert Picardo.

Imagine it... Half a season of just Teyla, Keller, Lorne, Zelenka and Chuck...
                        As much as I like those characters....

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Pretty sure season 5 starts shooting this month, so it should be too long before Mallozzi has the odd on-set video for us
                          David Hewlett "twittered" that he starts back on SGA next week!

http://twitter.com/dhewlett

Also why all the talk about SAG strikes? The writers went back, so really I doubt SAG has a reason to strike now, or would risk even more upset from fans.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see on trailers/promos, so this thread will sink down but it will be easy enough to find.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see on trailers/promos, so this thread will sink down but it will be easy enough to find.
                              Unless the mods hide it for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X