Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuing the never ending topic...maybe hope in season 5??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing the never ending topic...maybe hope in season 5??

Do you think we might get anything on the Furlings in season 5??? ...i mean come on it's been 14 years and fans have given blood sweat and keyboards on speculation on the 1 race we've always wanted to know about and have yet to get any solid info on.

Come on Joe ....please just a hint!!!!!!
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

this is easy NO
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
      your off my Christmas card list jumper come on we need some positive thinking
      Well Cooper has said he has regretted creating them and four races sounded cooler than three. It doesn't help, watch 200.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
        your off my Christmas card list jumper come on we need some positive thinking
        LOL I didn't know I was ever on your list don't forget I'm a pro, I always think positive. still I just don't believe it'll happen. go ahead and ask Joe
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yeah...no Furlings, sorry.

Comment

No... they were killed in 200. It was Carter's fault, their planet exploded.
            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Who says we haven't already met the Furlings?
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Do you think we might get anything on the Furlings in season 5??? ...i mean come on it's been 14 years and fans have given blood sweat and keyboards on speculation on the 1 race we've always wanted to know about and have yet to get any solid info on.

Come on Joe ....please just a hint!!!!!!
                As soon as I heard Daniel would be called from Earth and have something to do with the new enemy I thought it might be the Furlings. Frankly, I hope it's not.

Comment

The furling are an SG1 good guy? then that story should be finished of in an Sg1 movie.

I would really like something new and exciting and non human, from the Pegasus Galaxy itself.
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Who says we haven't already met the Furlings?
                    According to TPTB we didn't meet them (don't count "200")
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

200 was a joke of an episode. They took the first animal with fur they had in mind and called them "the furlings"!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        200 was a joke of an episode. They took the first animal with fur they had in mind and called them "the furlings"!
                        this episode was a figmet of someone's insane mind
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

i think theyve been built up so much, its a risky thing to do,,, did i hear somewhere that universe would have summit to do with furlings, or was this just some crap someone posted????
                          You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
                            i think theyve been built up so much, its a risky thing to do,,, did i hear somewhere that universe would have summit to do with furlings, or was this just some crap someone posted????

it's crap
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if they were dealt with in SG:W.

Comment

Working...
                              X