This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Yup, so unless S5 ratings dive or something else factors in against renewal... S6 looks good then
    If it is a summer premiere, I think the ratings could stay like that. *Crosses Fingers* Season 4 is getting a lot of great feedback, and I think we may see new fans jump onboard.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      If it is a summer premiere, I think the ratings could stay like that. *Crosses Fingers* Season 4 is getting a lot of great feedback, and I think we may see new fans jump onboard.
      I expect the ratings to do quite well, maybe dip a little after S&R but then remain somewhat constant... It would be great if there is an influx of new fans

Comment

I expect the ratings to do quite well, maybe dip a little after S&R but then remain somewhat constant... It would be great if there is an influx of new fans
        This 1.5 ratings for the Season 4 finale is very impressive because I was concerned about a good lead in like how SG-1 used to help support SGA. Now I don't think that is important as much since SGA can still pull the good ratings by itself. I am hoping SCI FI makes a press release, they have to with a 1.5. It tied the GHI finale, and I betcha SGA had more viewers when comparing it apples to apples. So overall just very exciting and leaves a good taste in the fans and the network's mouths.
        sigpic

Comment

LoL, It was Sky who made a joke about Woolsey looking like David Bowie ... How do you know it is a weird link unless you clicked it?

Bwahahaha! I am 'Master of Puppets' *Fantastic Metallica song *
          God I hate that movie.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

This 1.5 ratings for the Season 4 finale is very impressive because I was concerned about a good lead in like how SG-1 used to help support SGA. Now I don't think that is important as much since SGA can still pull the good ratings by itself. I am hoping SCI FI makes a press release, they have to with a 1.5. It tied the GHI finale, and I betcha SGA had more viewers when comparing it apples to apples. So overall just very exciting and leaves a good taste in the fans and the network's mouths.
            That is very impressive. Very good news.

Comment

Thanks for that...
              you're welcome

Yup, I think I've actually heard this a few times But yeah with better ratings SGA does look like it's going anywhere soon

TLM did really well, I would expect S&R to at least start S5 off on a high note...
              as do I but remember it's the premiere, it should really be able to get a good rating

Yup, so unless S5 ratings dive or something else factors in against renewal... S6 looks good then
              yup and personally I don't believe the ratings to dip. there's less competition in the summer which should get Atlantis better numbers

dude we both know the reasons for the different numbers in s3 and s4. fall premiere, weak lead in (Flush Gordon ), DVR and the fact that the rating points count more than a year ago. I think the ratings will most likely stay the same for s5 if not get better imo (but I don't wanna jinx it )

look at the ratings of s4 the premiere was a highlight and then the ratings managed to remain constant (0.9-1.1 for live +sd and 1.2-.1.3 after live +7). we should expect something similar for s5 imo

good points and I'm also hoping for a press release. quick questions though. I find it interesting that you assume that Atlantis has more HH viewers than other shows ie GHI. why do you believe this is? also we know that only people that don't FF will appear in the live +7 ratings because of C3 right? do you think a lot of viewers are lost because of this? obviously more at the beginning of s4 than when TLM aired. I'm just curious...
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Awsome, I expected SGA to do alright without SG1... There are quite a few new fans to the franchise that were brought in by SGA just like there were new fans for the last 2 seasons of SG1 *though quite a few old fans believe SG1 died after S8*... It will be good to see that press release then

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                God I hate that movie.
                Yup I hate it too

Comment

Brinagate is going to kill me but I perfer the last two seasons over the first two.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Awsome, I expected SGA to do alright without SG1... There are quite a few new fans to the franchise that were brought in by SGA just like there were new fans for the last 2 seasons of SG1 *though quite a few old fans believe SG1 died after S8*... It will be good to see that press release then

Yup I hate it too
                    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Brinagate is going to kill me but I perfer the last two seasons over the first two.
                      Seasons 1 and 2 were great seasons but seasons 3 and 4 have indeed surpassed them.

Comment

you prefer s3 and 4 of Atlantis over s1 and 2? so...?
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          as do I but remember it's the premiere, it should really be able to get a good rating
                          Yeah that was my point

yup and personally I don't believe the ratings to dip. there's less competition in the summer which should get Atlantis better numbers
                          Yeah I see what you mean but at the same time it is the summer that could influence whether people decide to watch live or DVR and go out *whatever*... I know I prefer to go out to bars in the summer more...

look at the ratings of s4 the premiere was a highlight and then the ratings managed to remain constant (0.9-1.1 for live +sd and 1.2-.1.3 after live +7). we should expect something similar for s5 imo
                          Yup that is what I think may happen...

Comment

Seasons 1 and 2 were great seasons but seasons 3 and 4 have indeed surpassed them.
                            Yup, I agree... but S1 to me still has one of the best season finales for SGA *It had a greater sense of danger for me anyway*

Comment

I was talking about SG-1
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I was talking about SG-1

...Oh, ok

Comment

Working...
                                X