This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
    Don't forget that the mid season finale of BSG will likely be shown then...and BSG typically does excellent on their midseason finales
    so? that doesn't hurt Atlantis

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Yup
    Spoiler:
    "Search and Rescue!"
    Spoiler:
    ...definately going to be a good ep, why?
    Spoiler:
    SGA returns?
    Spoiler:
    Yup... But also?
    Spoiler:

Woohooo!!!
    LOL I think she slowly replaces Adria

Yup ... I wonder how long before we know exactly when S5 will air, a countdown is needed
    probably august. yup we need a countown

Chances are we wont hear anything on S6 until the first half of S5 has air'd...
    nah I don't think so. they'll most likely announce it after 503 or 504
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

I'd say we'll get the announcement by 506 at the latest

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

i cant wait till 5! im glad they brought beckett back, hes my favorite, when they killed him, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad. he may be a clone but i'll take it! i hope Atlantis goes as long as sg-1 or longer. i think woolsey will be an interesting turn, and i hear there will be a new race DUN DUN DUN! heres to 5 (or 6) more seasons. oh, does anyone no anything about stargate universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post
          i cant wait till 5! im glad they brought beckett back, hes my favorite, when they killed him, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad. he may be a clone but i'll take it! i hope Atlantis goes as long as sg-1 or longer. i think woolsey will be an interesting turn, and i hear there will be a new race DUN DUN DUN! heres to 5 (or 6) more seasons. oh, does anyone no anything about stargate universe?
          yeah it's gonna be great to see Carson in s5 (even if just for
          Spoiler:
          5 eps
          ). there's a very good chance for s6 so who knows how long Atlantis' gonna be around Woolsey will be interesting. nope we don't know much about SGU. besides we're not allowed to talk about it anyway...
          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Joe's blog
            Great early ratings on our finale with preliminary numbers showing The Last Man did a 1.49. A nice strong finish to the show’s fourth season.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL I think she slowly replaces Adria
              It will be a while before anything can be proved

probably august. yup we need a countown
              Yeah possibly, even though I've seen July mentioned a few times

Ok, my point was there is no rush this time round like was with confirming S5... I see no reason why SCI FI would announce straight after their decision *Ep3 or 4 of S5* if they go ahead with a 6th... maybe they will but I think it is likely they'll sit on it for a while and perhaps officially confirm renewing for a 6th towards the end of S5 first part or even into the mid season break (TPTB will find out a while before we do)... If you think about it that time of year *more or less* wont be too far off from when the announcement was made for renewing SGA for a 5th *Depending on when they premiere*

And if SCI FI were good with making speedy announcements we would already know 'officially' when S5 is going to air

How long ago was it announced that BSG S4 would premiere on April 4th?

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Joe's blog
              Great early ratings on our finale with preliminary numbers showing The Last Man did a 1.49. A nice strong finish to the show’s fourth season.
              ...I was really hoping TLM would do well but that is amazing news
              Truly a testament to a fantastic episode and an awsome season!!!

Comment

It will be a while before anything can be proved
                ok

Yeah possibly, even though I've seen July mentioned a few times
                LOL sorry I thought you were talking about s6

Ok, my point was there is no rush this time round like was with confirming S5... I see no reason why SCI FI would announce straight after their decision *Ep3 or 4 of S5* if they go ahead with a 6th... maybe they will but I think it is likely they'll sit on it for a while and perhaps officially confirm renewing for a 6th towards the end of S5 first part or even into the mid season break (TPTB will find out a while before we do)... If you think about it that time of year *more or less* wont be too far off from when the announcement was made for renewing SGA for a 5th *Depending on when they premiere*
                hm you're right, there really is no rush this time. ok so it'll probably be in september/october/november

And if SCI FI were good with making speedy announcements we would already know 'officially' when S5 is going to air

How long ago was it announced that BSG S4 would premiere on April 4th?
                hm can't remember

...I was really hoping TLM would do well but that is amazing news
                Truly a testament to a fantastic episode and an awsome season!!!
                yeah I thought a 1.4 would be possible but a 1.5? WOW and this is live +sd! no DVR! I'm really curious about the live +7 numbers
                sigpic

Comment

LOL sorry I thought you were talking about s6

hm you're right, there really is no rush this time. ok so it'll probably be in september/october/november
                  The is a fair chance I'm wrong but I don't expect TPTB or SCI FI to jump with a conformation about a renewal at the first opportunity...

hm can't remember
                  I wasn't really paying much attention Brian might know though...

yeah I thought a 1.4 would be possible but a 1.5? WOW and this is live +sd! no DVR! I'm really curious about the live +7 numbers
                  I know with any luck this may get the people over a SCI FI really considering S6

And with the revelations of TLM there should be quite alot of interest in the first few eps of S5 at least *By the casual viewers*

Comment

The is a fair chance I'm wrong but I don't expect TPTB or SCI FI to jump with a conformation about a renewal at the first opportunity...
                    no of course not

I wasn't really paying much attention Brian might know though...
                    The Sci-Fi Channel confirmed on March 22, 2007 that Battlestar Galactica has been renewed for a fourth season of 20 episodes
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles...4_TV_series%29

I know with any luck this may get the people over a SCI FI really considering S6
                    well it was a finale so they were probably expecting good numbers. however remember what Brian said. the second half of s4 is doing better than the second half of s3. SCI FI decided to renew the show based on those numbers. with even better ratings there's no reason to cancel Atlantis. ok I know some of their decision are crazy but really dude. Mark Stern likes SG and I'm sure he and Joe talked about s6 when they were having dinner two (or so) weeks ago. we'll just have to wait...

And with the revelations of TLM there should be quite alot of interest in the first few eps of S5 at least *By the casual viewers*
                    sigpic

Comment

With the S4 numbers, a S6 is a high possibility, but (and I stress this) if the first few episodes of S5 bomb...
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        With the S4 numbers, a S6 is a high possibility, but (and I stress this) if the first few episodes of S5 bomb...
                        But but all the character changes, people said the ratings would go down!!!

That 1.5 basically completes a very good 2nd half. When they look for a Season 6 renewal decision, they look at Season's 4 2nd half and the first few eps of Season 5.
                        sigpic

Comment

Isn't that what I just said.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Isn't that what I just said.
                            Sorta, was just clarifying a little more.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              hm that's a good point...
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that...

well it was a finale so they were probably expecting good numbers. however remember what Brian said. the second half of s4 is doing better than the second half of s3. SCI FI decided to renew the show based on those numbers. with even better ratings there's no reason to cancel Atlantis. ok I know some of their decision are crazy but really dude. Mark Stern likes SG and I'm sure he and Joe talked about s6 when they were having dinner two (or so) weeks ago. we'll just have to wait...
                                Yup, I think I've actually heard this a few times But yeah with better ratings SGA does look like it's going anywhere soon

TLM did really well, I would expect S&R to at least start S5 off on a high note...

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

That 1.5 basically completes a very good 2nd half. When they look for a Season 6 renewal decision, they look at Season's 4 2nd half and the first few eps of Season 5.
                                Yup, so unless S5 ratings dive or something else factors in against renewal... S6 looks good then

Comment

Working...
                                X