This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Where is everyone today? It would seem the other folks come on at night!
    nothing real;ly to talk about yet till the season starts.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      nothing real;ly to talk about yet till the season starts.
      LOL, so true. Well with a summer premiere we won't have to wait to long!
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed, and if the cliffhanger is even half as traumatic as JM says then even a few months is going to be a problem
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
          Indeed, and if the cliffhanger is even half as traumatic as JM says then even a few months is going to be a problem
          Yeah, he said Kindred was going to be a powerful character moment ep, and a tear jerker, that episode delivered.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            im just speading some green, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
            LoL, yay I got greened

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I actually did it? you understand? WOW how did that happen there's a lot more of this stuff (ie C3 etc) but I'll stop now my friends Jack and Daniels wanna talk to me...
            LoL, I didn't know Jack daniels talked

nothing really, just that my post was rather...IDK... it seemed strange...somehow. it's probably me
            yup

you mean this?
            Spoiler:
            Teh wormhole of GREEN!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            The Jelgate is a false god who will be vanquished!
            LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Someone is a few cards short of a full deck
              Spoiler:

"Merlin's drawbridge no longer reaches across the moat... IF you catch my drift"

I should warn you guys today is an odd numbered day. I am a little sad that this is the last episode of the season but also very excited. My wish came true for the 2nd half and now we can spend the hiatus debating with people if there will be a Season 6!
              odd number day we are all screwed

As per the ratings Jumper_one. I am sorta glad we will have a break from it. I have learned so much about the numbers and finally was able to prove that the show is still holding it's water. People can deny the fact all they want. My energy is just exhausted on trying to prove something. See you can have a civil conversation like we do on the ratings thread, or you could mock a member like myself and say I have no idea what I'm talking about, but yet the facts are right there in front of you.

On that note! BRING ON SEASON 5!!!
              Yup, Bring on S5!!!

That it did my friend, that it did. So let's see I have so many poll questions for the SCI FI poll. One is going to be which was the best Season finale.

The Seige
              Allies
              First Strike
              The Last Man
              Cool, lets us know haow that poll turns out

The strong will survive to see another season

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Yup, Bring on S5!!!
                Things will be ok. Just hoping for an amazing season finale!
                sigpic

Comment

Odd number day?? meh at least it isn't a Friday the 13th ooohhhhhh
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

What's worse that Friday the 13th?

Spoiler:
                    Monday the 13th!
                    sigpic

Comment

What's worse that Friday the 13th?

Spoiler:
                      Monday the 13th!
                      oohhhh thats true

Comment

oohhhh thats true
                        So, are you excited about next season? Also I think your name came up before. Do you get Skyone? We were curious how the scheduling worked for the first 3 seasons of SGA. It started in September and then the 2nd part aired in Jan, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

So, are you excited about next season? Also I think your name came up before. Do you get Skyone? We were curious how the scheduling worked for the first 3 seasons of SGA. It started in September and then the 2nd part aired in Jan, right?
                          Can't wait for it , I get Sky One when I'm at home but when I'm at Uni I have to use other means to get my fix lol so I don't know when Seasons 1 and 2 started in the Uk, but I have a feeling it started in October and then Mid January for seasons 1 to 3, Season 4 has been airing days after the american transmission

Comment

Things will be ok. Just hoping for an amazing season finale!
                            Yup, I beleive it will be fantastic

Friday 13th is just superstitious nonsense... The truth behind that is:
                            Back in the 10th century the knights templar were masacured on October firday 13th in a mass campaign by the vatican... the complete truth as to why they did it is still unknown but some believe the templar were getting too powerful so the vatican declaired them as heretics and they were all but a few brutally murdered...

Comment

Can't wait for it , I get Sky One when I'm at home but when I'm at Uni I have to use other means to get my fix lol so I don't know when Seasons 1 and 2 started in the Uk, but I have a feeling it started in October and then Mid January for seasons 1 to 3, Season 4 has been airing days after the american transmission
                              oh ok thanks for the info

Comment

Yup, I beleive it will be fantastic

Friday 13th is just superstitious nonsense... The truth behind that is:
                                Back in the 10th century the knights templar were masacured on firday 13th in a mass campaign by the vatican... the complete truth as to why they did it is still unknown but some believe the templar were getting too powerful so the vatican declaired them as heretics and they were all but a few brutally murdered...
                                It also was made into a Horror movie back in the 70's and 80's!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X