Briangate78-Ava
    Lythisrose-Woolsey
    The CapertenerVega
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      go ahead I don't care as long as I get Sam
      How many eps do you think Carter will be in next season? Sanctuary won't take as long as SGA to shoot, plus they take a break with SGA. Carter might likely return more towards the 2nd half of the season. She has to be in the Daniel eps.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        How many eps do you think Carter will be in next season? Sanctuary won't take as long as SGA to shoot, plus they take a break with SGA. Carter might likely return more towards the 2nd half of the season. She has to be in the Daniel eps.
        Hopefully she will be. I can actually picture Jack sending her over to check up on Woolsey making sure his not being overly bueracratic.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          The last 4 episodes should get good ratings, a Teal'c ep, two Carson eps and a finale. I think it's looking good on the season 6 front, but then again I said that about season 11 of SG-1
          And my depression on that was just finally going away....
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd love her to be in alot of eps especially the Daniel eps. Most likely no more than 5 however.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Be a good boy and take your pills.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL! Awesome. Hey didn'r Joe M said he was trying to get O'neill in for Season 5 but it was not looking too good?
                from Joe's blog, february 8
                Nigel RAF writes: “What does the Magic Eight Ball say about a Jack O’niell guest spot in season five?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook not so good.

How many eps do you think Carter will be in next season? Sanctuary won't take as long as SGA to shoot, plus they take a break with SGA. Carter might likely return more towards the 2nd half of the season.
                well I voted for 6 eps... we know she's in two and both AT and Joe said they'd want Sam Carter to remain a guest star in SGA. we may see her in two more eps in the back half imo. Joe said it depends on her availability and on the stories the writers come up with. I certainly hope to see more of her in s5

She has to be in the Daniel eps.
                you think? IDK he's supoosed to be in two pretty big eps which could be the mid-season two-parter. we know Sam's in the premiere and Woolsey will probably take command in The Seed - that's already two eps. also having both Daniel and Sam in this big two-parter may be a little too much SG-1 for some fans
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  yes but that was different the ratings are good, even better than the first half. it definitely looks good
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Be a good boy and take your pills.
                    Sorry I don't know how to be good.

Comment

yes but that was different the ratings are good, even better than the first half. it definitely looks good
                      True. Still I hated that when it happened still do.

Comment

Yeah the network will be looking at the Live + 7 because of it 1.) Being a cable network which has a higher Commercial viewing average. 2.) Shows the potential amount of live viewers for the show, A good example, BAMSR which pulled in almost 2 million viewers live! If the ratings stay pretty steady now with the 1.1's and 1.2's and then the finale gets a 1.4 to 1.5, SGA will be in good shape for a Season 6 pickup. That is for Live+SD btw.

S3 saw the opposite, ratings went down from Season 3.0 to 3.5, they are going up now from Season 4.0 to 4.5 and staying steady.
                        sigpic

Comment

So do you think we'll see scenes like this in Season 5?

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I hope so! I think I know what Carson was thinking in this scene.
                            Spoiler:
                            "Oh crap I forgot my line!"
                            Conner will you please brush your teeth?! Your breath could strip the paint off these walls!"

Comment

Yeah the network will be looking at the Live + 7 because of it 1.) Being a cable network which has a higher Commercial viewing average. 2.) Shows the potential amount of live viewers for the show, A good example, BAMSR which pulled in almost 2 million viewers live! If the ratings stay pretty steady now with the 1.1's and 1.2's and then the finale gets a 1.4 to 1.5, SGA will be in good shape for a Season 6 pickup. That is for Live+SD btw.
                              right! just one thing - only Quarantine got a 1.1, the rest got 1.2's and of course the 1.4 for BAMSR (ALL live +7!)

S3 saw the opposite, ratings went down from Season 3.0 to 3.5, they are going up now from Season 4.0 to 4.5 and staying steady.
                              the back half of s3 didn't do much better than s4.5. I'm still very curious about the numbers for the last four eps, they shoul dbe pretty good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I think we may already see this in The Kindred
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X