This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Actually I was... I mean we have the *Spoiler* warning in the thread title and this thread is all about S5... I would believe it is safe to talk about stuff for next season without spoiler tags.
    I rather chat about the Season 5 eps once they air here, and if we talk about future eps, I'll put them in spoiler tags, just to be extra cautious.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I rather chat about the Season 5 eps once they air here, and if we talk about future eps, I'll put them in spoiler tags, just to be extra cautious.
      Ok... But I would think stuff like how many eps Cason has or talking about Woolsey, Alicia Vega is allowed outside of spoilers... I agree that events or spoilers for upcoming eps should be kept in 'spoiler tags' so as not to ruin the episode for anyone that may be lurking though...

Comment

Ok... But I would think stuff like how many eps Cason has or talking about Woolsey, Alicia Vega is allowed outside of spoilers... I agree that events or spoilers for upcoming eps should be kept in 'spoiler tags' so as not to ruin the episode for anyone that may be lurking though...
        Well yeah. I mean cast appearances are sorta spoilers but they are not. As long as plot details are not posted in the open.

Seriously though, no matter where you post on GW you are going to eventually get spoiled.
        sigpic

Comment

Well yeah. I mean cast appearances are sorta spoilers but they are not. As long as plot details are not posted in the open.
          Well I'm only going to use spoiler tags for any spoiler that relate to an ep (what is going to happen etc) but characters and what episodes they will be in I believe are not major spoilers *Excluding Carson's return in TK which IMO was a spoiler* so I'm not going to bother with the tags... *Unless reason presents itself*

Seriously though, no matter where you post on GW you are going to eventually get spoiled.
          Yeah I agree... Ive stumble upon a spoiler accidentally many times

To recount, season 5 does look really good so far... we have Beckett confirmed for 5 eps... Woolsey will be taking command and I believe this could work out really well if his is written into the place like Carter was in S4... And we have a really cool new character Alicia Vega

Comment

omg how good was the end of last tuesdays episode!!!!! cant believe beckett is back. so good!!!!! any know if he is really back or is he just some annnoying replicator

Comment

Originally posted by conamana View Post
              omg how good was the end of last tuesdays episode!!!!! cant believe beckett is back. so good!!!!! any know if he is really back or is he just some annnoying replicator
              he'll be back for at least 5 eps in s5 and
              Spoiler:
              no Carson's not a replicator. most likely there's been a clone, we just don't know if this is the real Carson or not
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by conamana View Post
                Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                he'll be back for at least 5 eps in s5 and
                Spoiler:
                no Carson's not a replicator. most likely there's been a clone, we just don't know if this is the real Carson or not
                Yup

... BTW this isn't really the thread to discuss S4, Carson in S5 is On Topic on the other hand

Comment

Yup

... BTW this isn't really the thread to discuss S4, Carson in S5 is On Topic on the other hand
                  yup that's why I put it in spoiler tags
                  sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Season 5.

Look who is ready to get to work...

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04996.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Season 5.

Look who is ready to get to work...

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04996.jpg
                        Woohoo!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        YAY CARSON!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It looks like they are spreading out his eps. I am still hoping the final ep count will be around 6 or 7!
                          sigpic

Comment

It looks like they are spreading out his eps. I am still hoping the final ep count will be around 6 or 7!
                            Nothing is set in stone right now, TPTB might find more eps for Carson, which would be awsome IMO

Comment

All I care is that Chuck is their. We need our Chucknician
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                All I care is that Chuck is their. We need our Chucknician
                                Indeed! Who else to dial the gate and confirm IDC's than the Chucknicator

Comment

Working...
                                X