his playing an alt. universe Jack
      Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I'm pretty sure he's playing both.
      Yeah that's what I thought anyway

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Awesome

Still would be nice to have him visit Atlantis though

Comment

Looks like a summer premier for season 5 just got more likely http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51716 thanks Morjana
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Looks like a summer premier for season 5 just got more likely http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51716 thanks Morjana
          Yup I was just looking at that, I really hope it turns out that S5 does air in the summer... I know I haven't seen TLM yet but as soon as it airs I think quite alot of us are going to want the conclusion ASAP

Comment

Looks like I lose. I wanted a fall premiere. On the bright side (or the negative for you guys) SciFi hasn't confirmed it and I don't know the vaildity of the source.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Looks like I lose. I wanted a fall premiere. On the bright side (or the negative for you guys) SciFi hasn't confirmed it and I don't know the vaildity of the source.
              Yeah nothing is confirmed as of yet... but it sounds a bit more than possible and I hope the all mighty Jelgate is wrong on this and we get a summer premiere!

Just wondering why do you want it later in the year?

...And will you feel the same after TLM I wonder

Comment

Well a summer premiere will be good. There will be less competition. I think by the fall, SGA would be gobbled up by the competition.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Yeah nothing is confirmed as of yet... but it sounds a bit more than possible and I hope the all mighty Jelgate is wrong on this and we get a summer premiere!

Just wondering why do you want it later in the year?

...And will you feel the same after TLM I wonder
                  Just for the selfish reason that my time here will most likely decrease in the summer.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Well a summer premiere will be good. There will be less competition. I think by the fall, SGA would be gobbled up by the competition.
                    Yeah there is that aswell that works it Sci-fi's best interests...

IMO it would be better all round if S5 gets a summer premiere

Comment

Just for the selfish reason that my time here will most likely decrease in the summer.
                      Yeah I understand what you mean, I will be alot more busy in the summer... but for SGA I will make time, and maybe some for GW aswell

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                        Yeah I understand what you mean, I will be alot more busy in the summer... but for SGA I will make time, and maybe some for GW aswell
                        What I do in the summer gives me little access to a computer even on premiere night.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

What I do in the summer gives me little access to a computer even on premiere night.
                          that sucks

it's still very early to talk about summer or fall premiere and SCI FI hasn't confirmed anything. it's great that morjana's posted the article but right now it's just a lucky guess
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            that sucks

it's still very early to talk about summer or fall premiere and SCI FI hasn't confirmed anything. it's great that morjana's posted the article but right now it's just a lucky guess
                            No it isn't. I love to go camp and swim.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sure you do but I was talking about having access to a computer
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Oh right...

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                Yeah but I can still look at it as one step close to a summer premiere being a fact!
                                I really want S5 ASAP and I haven't seen TLM yet, I don't even want to imagine what I'm going to be like afer

So you wont be a happy camper then

Comment

Working...
                                X