• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    ha jelgate in your face ahem thanks FoXz

now that you have chosen wisely, this doesn't matter anymore
    Ah but it does... I really want to know or Adria will be displeased!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Traitor
    Woosley: Can you please only fire one drone per mission.

"...And I would prefer you did not do anything including fire your P90 in self defense without getting authorisation to do so first"

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Ah but it does... I really want to know or Adria will be displeased!
      then I guess she'll be displeased - for the moment. maybe I will reveal it later on

"...And I would prefer you did not do anything including fire your P90 in self defense without getting authorisation to do so first"
      can you blame him? do you know how much the Atlantis expedition costs?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

then I guess she'll be displeased - for the moment. maybe I will reveal it later on
        Damn, I really want to know now...

Well the IoA can afford it, they just don't want to admit that part like all politicians

Comment

Yup, they need to make sure there is lots of coffee stocked in the mess, because Rodney will get upset next season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Yup, they need to make sure there is lots of coffee stocked in the mess, because Rodney will get upset next season.
            LoL... I think it would be safer for everyone if they went decaf for S5

Comment

isn't that prion's sig? it's just awesome oh and look what I found
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                LMAO! Please tell me Woolsey ain't going to be like that in S5

Comment

IDK dude but it's hilarious it's the new boss and he's mentioning I love Lucy which reminds me of Broca Divide
                  sigpic

Comment

LoL... I think it would be safer for everyone if they went decaf for S5

LOL, nah caffeine is needed.

Spoiler:
                    That is too funny.

I know right. In all seriousness, I would like to see a strict Woolsey, but eventually opens up to the Atlantis team, but not be made into a comic relief leader. Mckay is the comic relief of the show and he does a wonderful job of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

IDK dude but it's hilarious it's the new boss and he's mentioning I love Lucy which reminds me of Broca Divide
                      Yeah that's what came to mind... But Woolsey like that would need shooting IMO

...Definately decaf for him in S5!

Comment

I know right. In all seriousness, I would like to see a strict Woolsey, but eventually opens up to the Atlantis team, but not be made into a comic relief leader. Mckay is the comic relief of the show and he does a wonderful job of it.
                        Yup, I wouldn't think Woolsey will be written like that anyway... I expect his role will be similar to Carter's in S4 with the exception of different character personality and strengths...

Comment

Yup, I wouldn't think Woolsey will be written like that anyway... I expect his role will be similar to Carter's in S4 with the exception of different character personality and strengths...
                          It's good that he will only be in 14 out of 20 eps. Not too much, not too little.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's good that he will only be in 14 out of 20 eps. Not too much, not too little.
                            I agree, we'll need an ep dealing with him coming to Atlantis and maybe some settling in but really I don't think he'll be taking up too much screen time or having much of a chance to royally screw up... if Carter is anything to go by TPTB will get it just right IMO...

Comment

I agree, we'll need an ep dealing with him coming to Atlantis and maybe some settling in but really I don't think he'll be taking up too much screen time or having much of a chance to royally screw up... if Carter is anything to go by TPTB will get it just right IMO...
                              What is good, is that Woolsey is in the Season 4 finale. So that is a good start right there.
                              sigpic

Comment

What is good, is that Woolsey is in the Season 4 finale. So that is a good start right there.
                                I swear I'm going to have to write that on my arm.. lol, for some reason of all things I keep forgetting that!

BTW, thanks for the reminder

Comment

Working...
                                X