This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Hey Fox, sorry I totally missed your post. Although I think just having Carter for next seasn would of been fine, I honestly don't think Carter is the best. I love seeing Carter making guest spots, but leader, meh. I think it's why I loved her in Trio and Tabula Rasa so much, she was not being a leader and being just her old Carter self. So I think Woolsey is going to be something different and might be very interesting if the cards are played right.
    LoL... I know what you mean about Carter but I did feel she worked well in the position eventhough she wasn't the Sam we knew from SG1...

I agree, with Woolsey.. S5 will be quite different and IMO very interesting, I believe TPTB will do the right thing regarding the character they got it right with Sam *If all they ever intended of the leader was to be a supportive character* so there's a good chance they'll do the same with Woolsey

So I do hope Season 5 airs in the summer instead of the fall. That would be awesome for S5!
    Yup, I do too that would be awsome...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      LoL... I know what you mean about Carter but I did feel she worked well in the position eventhough she wasn't the Sam we knew from SG1...

I agree, with Woolsey.. S5 will be quite different and IMO very interesting, I believe TPTB will do the right thing regarding the character they got it right with Sam *If all they ever intended of the leader was to be a supportive character* so there's a good chance they'll do the same with Woolsey

Yup, I do too that would be awsome...
      See, I love Carter but I loved the Carter from SG-1 and loved eps like Trio because she was just being herself.

As per leader, I think Woolsey will be better and more interesting. Just how Weir was.
      sigpic

Comment

As per leader, I think Woolsey will be better and more interesting. Just how Weir was.
        Yup,I would say there is great potential in the character to do well in the position as leader...

I'm also looking forward to the introduction of the new female character Alicia Vega, hopefully JM wont hold back on too much info about her between seasons... I for one would like to know a bit more about her

Comment

Yup,I would say there is great potential in the character to do well in the position as leader...

I'm also looking forward to the introduction of the new female character Alicia Vega, hopefully JM wont hold back on too much info about her between seasons... I for one would like to know a bit more about her
          I am actually excited about the new enemy. That could keep things very interesting for multiple seasons.
          sigpic

Comment

I am actually excited about the new enemy. That could keep things very interesting for multiple seasons.
            Yeah I'm also looking forward to this new enemy, I hope they're interesting and revive the sense of danger for the experdition that we had back in S1...

Comment

Yeah I'm also looking forward to this new enemy, I hope they're interesting and revive the sense of danger for the experdition that we had back in S1...
              Yup, I think the Michael story arc will be done very well, but SGA does need a new enemy since the replicators are gone. Something different and pure evil!
              sigpic

Comment

Yup, I think the Michael story arc will be done very well, but SGA does need a new enemy since the replicators are gone. Something different and pure evil!
                Most definately! I t would be really great to have a badguy that is simply pure evil, malicious and seriously deadly! I would really love that

I almost forgot about the continuation of the Michael story arc... That should be pretty good, as long as they keep him going strong and don't finish him off like Koyla, I think Michael is a badguy that would be really good to see causing alot of problems for the experdition in S5

Comment

Most definately! I t would be really great to have a badguy that is simply pure evil, malicious and seriously deadly! I would really love that

I almost forgot about the continuation of the Michael story arc... That should be pretty good, as long as they keep him going strong and don't finish him off like Koyla, I think Michael is a badguy that would be really good to see causing alot of problems for the experdition in S5
                  Michael is such a complex enemy and what they did to this character has been amazing. I think he is truly dynamic. A potential ally they not once but twice double crossed and became a enemy and far from a quiet one. Man, i cannot wait to see how this unfolds.
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael is such a complex enemy and what they did to this character has been amazing. I think he is truly dynamic. A potential ally they not once but twice double crossed and became a enemy and far from a quiet one. Man, i cannot wait to see how this unfolds.
                    Yup same here, 'The Kindred' will give us a better view of him and the news that he will be in S5 just adds to those eps, I had a feeling Michael would be finished with this season *killed* but I'm thankful he's not... maybe we'll get to see those giant bug creatures cause some real problems next season, kind of like Aliens meet SGA if done right that would be fantastic IMO

Comment

This is something I'm also interested in. I hope they make the new enemy a bit more personal, so we have a greater stake in the outcome. It'll up the suspense factor.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Carson again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                        Yes!!! Carson! 5 eps! Woohoo!

Ahem... Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing Carson once again, it will be good to see how the character is used in S5 Maybe he'll finally get a chance to finish his Wraith retro-virus?

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                          This is something I'm also interested in. I hope they make the new enemy a bit more personal, so we have a greater stake in the outcome. It'll up the suspense factor.

The whole Carson and Michael thing is exciting and it will most likely continue next season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes!!! Carson! 5 eps! Woohoo!

Ahem... Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing Carson once again, it will be good to see how the character is used in S5 Maybe he'll finally get a chance to finish his Wraith retro-virus?
                            Yeah, Carson is likely going to be in the genetics/science type episodes. When someone is hurt for other reasons they'll go to Keller.
                            sigpic

Comment

The whole Carson and Michael thing is exciting and it will most likely continue next season.

Yeah, Carson is likely going to be in the genetics/science type episodes. When someone is hurt for other reasons they'll go to Keller.
                              Yeah that's how I see their roles playing out, you think there may be some issues developing between Carson and Michael for S5?

*Hate for the Wraith that had him caged up for example, Or and enjoyment in preying on the Doc bacause Michael might have found a way to Carson's weaknesses and tried to exploite them*

Comment

Yeah that's how I see their roles playing out, you think there may be some issues developing between Carson and Michael for S5?

*Hate for the Wraith that had him caged up for example, Or and enjoyment in preying on the Doc bacause Michael might have found a way to Carson's weaknesses and tried to exploite them*
                                It is really deep if you think about it. Carson is the one responsible for Michael being an outcast. The Wraith don't want him and neither does Atlantis of course. There is so much moral to this story that it makes the show truly dark and dynamic. Human vs Wraith, how different are we? I hope we see this story continue for S5!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X