This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I hope so, One thing I have wanted to see on Atlantis for along time is some mythology based stories or even a new enemy... I think Woolsey would badger Daniel to death if he spent too much time in the holo room using up power, you know how Woolsey gets

Yup... I think that would be the second thing I would look towards doing if I went to Atlantis
    *First being find out if I had the ATA gene, if not get the gene *
    Using power, Using power, using power.

Not sure about this new enemy thing as we've been promised this before. Maybe it will be something daft like killer mice storming the city and Daniel will be there to deliver 20,000 Egyptian mouse traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Together?

Spoiler:
      LMAO.... I meant both the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxies but why not lock Vala up with Daniel no reason why they can't have some fun ahem...
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Well sometims I like to see ideas from SG-1 resurface but take a totally different direction. I do not mind seeing the Ascension bit. I thought Weir would Ascend, and thought hey that would be interesting for Season 5. Sadly we will never know that story arc. But heck they will still hopefully bring up some story about Ascension next season.
        Yup, I'm glad TPTB are still going to wrap up the renegade replicator story arc somehow... And if there is some ascension in S5 that would be fantastic

Originally posted by Emme View Post
        Using power, Using power, using power.

Originally posted by Emme View Post
        Not sure about this new enemy thing as we've been promised this before. Maybe it will be something daft like killer mice storming the city and Daniel will be there to deliver 20,000 Egyptian mouse traps.
        LMAO! No I would think TPTB would introduce something pretty good, I want to see an alien race that is pure evil! Not governed by the need to feed or anything like that, just pure evil and extremely deadly

Comment

The Foxes are pure evil. Actually their is no such thing as pure evil
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            The Foxes are pure evil. Actually their is no such thing as pure evil
            I think that depend solely on perspective just as 'what is evil' does...

Comment

Yup, I'm glad TPTB are still going to wrap up the renegade replicator story arc somehow... And if there is some ascension in S5 that would be fantastic
              Yeah, would like to see ancients again. I also hope they will revisit some of the early season eps. Remember Hot Zone? I wonder who created that virus, from what I remember it was not the Ancients.
              sigpic

Comment

McKay said that the Asurans created the Hot Zone virus
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, would like to see ancients again. I also hope they will revisit some of the early season eps. Remember Hot Zone? I wonder who created that virus, from what I remember it was not the Ancients.
                  Wasn't it implied in the Seer that the Pegasus replicators created the hot zone virus to kill the Wraiths food source?
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Are you sure? Because it would not kill people with the Ancient Gene.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think that virus was Asuran nanites...

Yeah, I distinctly remeber McKay saying that the virus and the Asurans being comprised of nanites were connected...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Wasn't it implied in the Seer that the Pegasus replicators created the hot zone virus to kill the Wraiths food source?
                        Did they? I must of missed that. Oh well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you sure? Because it would not kill people with the Ancient Gene.
                          The virus was nanites, the Asurans could not hurt their creators because of a failsafe in thier base-code... that is why no-one with the ATA gene died from the virus/nanites

Comment

The virus was nanites, the Asurans could not hurt their creators because of a failsafe in thier base-code... that is why no-one with the ATA gene died from the virus/nanites
                            Until the Return! Since Mckay messed with their base-code.
                            sigpic

Comment

He started messing with the base code in Progeny
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

An answer to this virus is on my list of things to find out.
                                A super evil villain would be good but it has been done before with the replicators. They were pretty mean. Breaking all those windows in first strike. Not nice at all.

Something a little less ordinary would be good like an entirly CG based foe. That would be cool. Imagine the possibilities in that. No cast costs but one heck of a bill from who ever does the Special effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X