Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    both are possible
    Yup, but I think a summer premier would save some of us from insanity

and don't forget BSG among others...
    Replay of Farscape DVDs and Stargate Sg1 S1-10 and SGA S1-4

I have no idea hahaha nah sorry...err..oh yeah. well we know Search and Rescue is about a rescue mission (doh) which could also be important for Beckett. IIRC Joe mentioned something a few days ago, I'll go and check later. also I think it may be possible that the premiere takes place during Shep's absence which would connect TLM and The Seed. who knows...
    ohh ok then...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yup, but I think a summer premier would save some of us from insanity

Replay of Farscape DVDs and Stargate Sg1 S1-10 and SGA S1-4
      yeah I think I'm gonna rewatch s9 and 10, somehow I don't remember that much about those seasons
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I've been rewatching S4 of SG-1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          that's an awesome season!
          sigpic

Comment

I liked S5 better.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked S5 better.
              I think s4, 7 and 8 are my favorite seasons so...
              sigpic

Comment

yeah I think I'm gonna rewatch s9 and 10, somehow I don't remember that much about those seasons
                I was in the process of rewatching S9+10... got side tracked as always

Did that last month

that's an awesome season!
                You be lucky to hear me say anything bad about any season of SG1 or SGA
                *It's more eps than seasons I have preferences with*

Comment

Sounds interesting What lead you to think that? *sure I'm missing some info again *

Yeah, same here... it wont do much to keep me from desperately wanting S5 and a conclusion though...
                  God I hate waiting.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The question is are we looking at a fall premiere or a summer premiere. I have heard hints at both from reliable sources.
                    As have I. It all depends on SCI FI. If they cannot get Eureka out for the summer, they will likely throw SGA into the summer slot. Remember Season 5 has mostly been written and starting production like next week. I don't even think Eureka has broke ground in the writing for their next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      As have I. It all depends on SCI FI. If they cannot get Eureka out for the summer, they will likely throw SGA into the summer slot. Remember Season 5 has mostly been written and starting production like next week. I don't even think Eureka has broke ground in the writing for their next season.
                      I think you're right. Most likely most of scifi's shows are still far behind schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        I think you're right. Most likely most of scifi's shows are still far behind schedule.
                        We'll likely know in a couple of months. If you think about it, by the time the last ep of Season 4 airs, it will be at most 6 months. That is not far at all. If it is a Summer release then we are talking like 3 to 4 months away!!

Also remember, BSG will only air the first half the 2nd half still needs to be written, filmed and produced.
                        sigpic

Comment

We'll likely know in a couple of months. If you think about it, by the time the last ep of Season 4 airs, it will be at most 6 months. That is not far at all. If it is a Summer release then we are talking like 3 to 4 months away!!

Also remember, BSG will only air the first half the 2nd half still needs to be written, filmed and produced.
                          Not too bad at all.

Comment

You be lucky to hear me say anything bad about any season of SG1 or SGA
                            *It's more eps than seasons I have preferences with*
                            good for you

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            God I hate waiting.
                            same here

I'd rather have quality than quantity. if that means s5 will air in the fall then I'm ok with this. we'll see how it turns out
                            sigpic

Comment

I perfer a fall relases for two reasons.
                              1)I go camping a lot in the summer and sometimes won't be able to comment on an episode (I'm selfish
                              2)No long mid-season hitasus)
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I perfer a fall relases for two reasons.
                                1)I go camping a lot in the summer and sometimes won't be able to comment on an episode (I'm selfish
                                2)No long mid-season hitasus)
                                LOL, I hear ya. In the Summer I go to the shore a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X