• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I never try to stay spoiler free.
    same here

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yup the great and power Jelgate strives on the power of the Spoiler.
    Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Indeed.....

Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So I take it after "The Last man" operations will be move here?
      sigpic

Comment

you mean abandon the pro s4 thread? sure but not yet
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I think so... S5's looking great so this will be the place to be

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          There's still life in the old thread yet!

Comment

The Pro thread will likely explode after the next few eps.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Yup, and Season 5 is looking more and more promising.
            sigpic

Comment

oh yeah! Midway was awesome, now I wanna see The Kindred!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

That would be good, one last great posting party before we send her off into the unknown abyss...

I'll second that

Comment

oh yeah! Midway was awesome, now I wanna see The Kindred!!!!
                  The events of the next 3 eps will be the beginning set up for Season 5. I am not sure how many eps this story arc will continue. I am very excited because that will likely be 5 eps in a row with this story arc. You have the last 3 of Season 4, and then the first 2 of Season 5!
                  sigpic

Comment

The events of the next 3 eps will be the beginning set up for Season 5. I am not sure how many eps this story arc will continue. I am very excited because that will likely be 5 eps in a row with this story arc. You have the last 3 of Season 4, and then the first 2 of Season 5!
                    Yup, after TLM I know I'll be looking desperately towards S5, 'Search and Rescue' and some conclusion... After the slight downhill turn of the hiatus, S5 should be one hell of an up lift

Comment

yeah I think one arc's The Kindred and Search and Rescue, and the other might be TLM and The Seed

Yup, after TLM I know I'll be looking desperately towards S5, 'Search and Rescue' and some conclusion... After the slight downhill turn of the hiatus, S5 should be one hell of an up lift
                      sigpic

Comment

The question is are we looking at a fall premiere or a summer premiere. I have heard hints at both from reliable sources.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah I think one arc's The Kindred and Search and Rescue, and the other might be TLM and The Seed
                          In that case, the Hiatus is going to even more unbearable than before. Oh well there's Doctor Who to keep me occupied for a time lol
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Sounds interesting What lead you to think that? *sure I'm missing some info again *

In that case, the Hiatus is going to even more unbearable than before. Oh well there's Doctor Who to keep me occupied for a time lol
                            Yeah, same here... it wont do much to keep me from desperately wanting S5 and a conclusion though...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              The question is are we looking at a fall premiere or a summer premiere. I have heard hints at both from reliable sources.
                              both are possible

and don't forget BSG among others...

Sounds interesting What lead you to think that? *sure I'm missing some info again *
                              I have no idea hahaha nah sorry...err..oh yeah. well we know Search and Rescue is about a rescue mission (doh) which could also be important for Beckett. IIRC Joe mentioned something a few days ago, I'll go and check later. also I think it may be possible that the premiere takes place during Shep's absence which would connect TLM and The Seed. who knows...
                              sigpic

Comment

both are possible

and don't forget BSG among others...

I have no idea hahaha nah sorry...err..oh yeah. well we know Search and Rescue is about a rescue mission (doh) which could also be important for Beckett. IIRC Joe mentioned something a few days ago, I'll go and check later. also I think it may be possible that the premiere takes place during Shep's absence which would connect TLM and The Seed. who knows...
                                BSG was the only thing that kept me going after the huge hitasus last season
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X