This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Not sure, but anything with the Deadalus in it sounds like a winner.

LOL, I figured the article said that SGA was mostly enjoyable this season, and the outlook for Season 5 does look promising.

True, I was probably being a bit overly critical and its nice that he enjoyed most of the season.. I guess I would have liked a little more detail on what he found good about the show, and what he didnt like and why..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      True, I was probably being a bit overly critical and its nice that he enjoyed most of the season.. I guess I would have liked a little more detail on what he found good about the show, and what he didnt like and why..
      No no its cool. I am just trying to post some compliments and Praise stuff for next season. I do predict this thread is going to be crazy busy after the last few eps air. If they are just as good as last night's and even better, the excitement for Season 5 will go through the roof!
      sigpic

Comment

No no its cool. I am just trying to post some compliments and Praise stuff for next season. I do predict this thread is going to be crazy busy after the last few eps air. If they are just as good as last night's and even better, the excitement for Season 5 will go through the roof!
        I agree. It certaintly raised my excitement. I can't wait to see the next few eps.. but I also don't want the season to end. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long before season 5 airs..
        sigpic

Comment

well if midway was any induction i think season 5 will be good the writers are getting better at making epsides more even in terms of lines and keeping at least me coming back between commercials
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            well if midway was any induction i think season 5 will be good the writers are getting better at making epsides more even in terms of lines and keeping at least me coming back between commercials
            If The Kindred and The Lsst Man follow in the footsteps of "BAMSR" and "Midway" this will be officially my favorite season of the franchise. It's always good to leave a season on a very high note!
            sigpic

Comment

SciFI messed up again with a bad promo.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                SciFI messed up again with a bad promo.
                Indeed...

You'll never guess what happens.... because we won't give you the chance to guess!
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Wow, so after last night. Teal'c needs to return for an episode next season. Midway rocked!!! I hope the trend continues for the last few eps, because then people are going to be begging for Season 5 to air as soon as possible.
                  I think after TLM quite a few if not a majority are going to be dying to see S5 and a conclusion to that cliffhanger we've been promised...

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  So which of the announced season 5 episodes are you most looking forward to at this stage?

Search and Rescue
                  The Seed
                  Broken Ties
                  Whispers
                  Ghost in the Machine
                  The Deadalus Variations

At the moment I'm looking forward to "The Deadalus Variations" , its a cracking name for a ep.
                  Spoiler:
                  and that new alien device that JM posted on his blog looks very cool
                  'Deadalus variations' does sound so far to be a good ep, I like that spoiler concept art that you mentioned it looks promising towards something new in S5...
                  Spoiler:
                  Like a new enemy

another ep I'm really looking forward to is 'Search and Rescue' no-doubt the most after I've seen TLM...

well if midway was any induction i think season 5 will be good the writers are getting better at making episodes more even in terms of lines and keeping at least me coming back between commercials
                  If S4 so far is anything to go by S5 will be another great season

Comment

If The Kindred and The Lsst Man follow in the footsteps of "BAMSR" and "Midway" this will be officially my favorite season of the franchise. It's always good to leave a season on a very high note!
                    totally season 4 sga is going down as the best season hands down. makes you wonder if Joe and Paul should have taken over sooner

i'm staying spoiler free for season 5 so i can't really judge that season 5 yet on the details we have,
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

totally season 4 sga is going down as the best season hands down. makes you wonder if Joe and Paul should have taken over sooner

i'm staying spoiler free for season 5 so i can't really judge that season 5 yet on the details we have,
                      I try to stay spoiler free for the most part, but with this forum it's very hard. I think I may lay low little during the hiatus. Plus, BSG is starting back up soon, so we'll have that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I try to stay spoiler free for the most part, but with this forum it's very hard. I think I may lay low little during the hiatus. Plus, BSG is starting back up soon, so we'll have that.
                        I always try and stay spoiler free... but normally fall at the first hurdle, so this year I'm gonna cut out the trying lol
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I never try to stay spoiler free.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            I always try and stay spoiler free... but normally fall at the first hurdle, so this year I'm gonna cut out the trying lol
                            Yeah, the best way to avoid spoilers is to avoid all show forums until the episodes air.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I never try to stay spoiler free.
                            Yup the great and power Jelgate strives on the power of the Spoiler.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup the great and power Jelgate strives on the power of the Spoiler.
                              Indeed.....

Spoiler:

Comment

Agreed.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X