This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    The possibility of a S6 will depend on S4 and first few episodes of S5.
    I know that! I've been reading Brian's ramblings as long as you have mate

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I think Woolsey is going to make the show interesting. We are going to get those character conflincts with authority like we did in the early seasons of SGA. I think his character is going to grow on a lot of fans, and the interaction will be very interesting.
      Woolsey wouldn't have been my first choice but I can see alot of potential in him and I think he could easily surpise us all with how he handles the role of leader

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I can see the fear of bringing Woosley over but I also can see the benefits. TPTB are walking a fine line. He is a character that can clash with the Atlantis team, but he also can be annoying if used wrong. I have faith that Woosley will be used properly.
      Woosley: Sheppard, you are ruining low on your monthly allowment of bullents. Can you use a few less bullets killing Wraith?

I think given some time in the job Woolsey will loosen up a bit, like Caldwell I think all he needs is to get to know how well the team operate...

I don't think he will be overkill either. It has been made known that the leader of Atlantis will be a supportive postition like a Hammond or Landry. So he will likely not be in every episode, and will get a few episodes to give him a little background and whatnot. There is a lot of potential, but it could also backfire.
      Yup, I have faith though that TPTB will do well with Woolsey and keep his character in a supportive position and not over use him on screen... They did well with sam in S4 so far, so we know it can be done

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        HI HO SEASON 6 AWAY!!!!

Or is it too early to say that?
        The last 4 episodes should get good ratings, a Teal'c ep, two Carson eps and a finale. I think it's looking good on the season 6 front, but then again I said that about season 11 of SG-1

Comment

There are lots of things I am looking forward to, more Carson, how they will introduce Woolsey, new races, and of course the second SGA team with Captain Vega. i hope they have an ep focussed on them

Oh, and all of the episode titles have peaked my interest already

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            The last 4 episodes should get good ratings, a Teal'c ep, two Carson eps and a finale. I think it's looking good on the season 6 front, but then again I said that about season 11 of SG-1
            Yup, that is very likely since it's the end of the season and very little network competition. I am a little concerned about Midway, since the "Psych" finale is tommorrow.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            There are lots of things I am looking forward to, more Carson, how they will introduce Woolsey, new races, and of course the second SGA team with Captain Vega. i hope they have an ep focussed on them

Oh, and all of the episode titles have peaked my interest already
            Yeah Carson returning is making me forget about Weir. I do wish he was in more eps but it is not written in stone the 5 eps, and we could see more hopefully.
            sigpic

Comment

The return of Carson! hopefully he'll get a nice arc in Season 5 where he has to deal with being assumed dead, and with whatever happened to him in his time away.
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                The return of Carson! hopefully he'll get a nice arc in Season 5 where he has to deal with being assumed dead, and with whatever happened to him in his time away.
                I do kinda hope he appears a little later in the season, then it will feel like he is in more eps. It looks like S6 has a good shot to be picked up, so who knows maybe he'll get more eps next season. I should point out Lorne only had 5 or 6 eps this season and he is really a supporting character. Carson was once a full time character so the eps he is in will hopefully focus a lot on him, and has him going on missions with the team. We also don't want the producers to waste his talents. Use him when he is needed and use him well, you know?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Woolsey wouldn't have been my first choice but I can see alot of potential in him and I think he could easily surpise us all with how he handles the role of leader

Yup, I have faith though that TPTB will do well with Woolsey and keep his character in a supportive position and not over use him on screen... They did well with sam in S4 so far, so we know it can be done
                  Hey Fox, sorry I totally missed your post. Although I think just having Carter for next seasn would of been fine, I honestly don't think Carter is the best. I love seeing Carter making guest spots, but leader, meh. I think it's why I loved her in Trio and Tabula Rasa so much, she was not being a leader and being just her old Carter self. So I think Woolsey is going to be something different and might be very interesting if the cards are played right.
                  sigpic

Comment

So I do hope Season 5 airs in the summer instead of the fall. That would be awesome for S5!
                    sigpic

Comment

So I do hope Season 5 airs in the summer instead of the fall. That would be awesome for S5!
                      it would!!!!! i perfer to watch shows in the summer
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        it would!!!!! i perfer to watch shows in the summer
                        LOL, yeah it would good, gives my DVR a break!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL, yeah it would good, gives my DVR a break!
                          and i would get to watch stargate outside (we have a screen tent we sent up every summer and we put a tv in it. )

Comment

and i would get to watch stargate outside (we have a screen tent we sent up every summer and we put a tv in it. )
                            So are you content about Woolsey? I think he will be really good.
                            sigpic

Comment

So are you content about Woolsey? I think he will be really good.
                              yup at first i was shocked but as i kept posting the more i warmed up the idea of having Robert around

i loved him on star trek

Comment

yup at first i was shocked but as i kept posting the more i warmed up the idea of having Robert around

i loved him on star trek
                                Woolsey is in the Season 4 finale, so that will hopefully warm up some other folks who have doubts. I see a lot of potential, and with new allies and a new enemy, SGA could very well go multiple seasons. Characters leave, you have to accept that, the show must go on. Sometimes we get a break and lost characters return, example: Carson.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X