This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Zelenka rocks! I hope we get him in the same amount of eps next season!
    Indeed he does, and there's no reason why we shouldn't

Can't wait to see him start mumbling Czech to Woolsey LMAO
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I don't think I want to know some of the things he would say to Woosley in Czech
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        Indeed he does, and there's no reason why we shouldn't

Can't wait to see him start mumbling Czech to Woolsey LMAO
        Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I don't think I want to know some of the things he would say to Woosley in Czech
        LOL! Stuff that will likely be censored on this forum when translated to english!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Stuff that will likely be censored on this forum when translated to english!
          Indeed... word on the street is Dr. Z has quite the potty mouth! which is no bad thing
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            i made my complaints so now I will make my praise

I do like Richard Picardo so I am looking forward to how he does with Woolsey and how it all plays out

He is a fabulous actor and if he is given the opportunity he can make us love to hate him or love to love him or just be really enthralled by his character and just want to tune in each week to see if he is on.

Sort of how I felt about Kinsey all those years
            I'm not sure that Kinsey is a proper comparison. They are two completely different roles though I do agree that this has allot of potential.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

So wow, 4 more eps left for Season 4! I guess we will have to soon find new camp here in this forum!
              sigpic

Comment

So wow, 4 more eps left for Season 4! I guess we will have to soon find new camp here in this forum!
                I hate change. BTW Brian do you make your own sigs? If so I have one that I'd like and have no idea how to make one.

Comment

Scary thought... even more scary is the thought of the barren wilderness of the Stargate-less months

At least there are DVDs to help

Comment

Scary thought... even more scary is the thought of the barren wilderness of the Stargate-less months

Not for me. I am almost completly finished with my SG-1 complete series set and SGA season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I hate change. BTW Brian do you make your own sigs? If so I have one that I'd like and have no idea how to make one.
                      Actually I have a friend on SCI FI that does it for me. What would you like? I can see if she would not mind doing it.

I may have to leave you guys for a bit. It will be BSG season but only for 10 weeks since the season is being divided due to the strike. I also think S5 is going to air in the Summer which will be good for ratings and the potential Season 6 pickup.

Oh and Ark of Truth comes out!
                      sigpic

Comment

Actially it looks it more likely that a fall release is expected
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Actually I have a friend on SCI FI that does it for me. What would you like? I can see if she would not mind doing it.
                          I'll PM you.

I may have to leave you guys for a bit. It will be BSG season but only for 10 weeks since the season is being divided due to the strike. I also think S5 is going to air in the Summer which will be good for ratings and the potential Season 6 pickup.

Oh and Ark of Truth comes out!
                          A summer date would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I think it will greatly depend on how badly their programing was affected by the writers strike.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Actially it looks it more likely that a fall release is expected
                            Why do you say that? Eureka and other shows still have to be written and filmed, I don't think they are going to have enough eps complete by june/july

I'll PM you.

A summer date would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I think it will greatly depend on how badly their programing was affected by the writers strike.

Joe M said there was a good chance in his blog.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why do you say that? Eureka and other shows still have to be written and filmed, I don't think they are going to have enough eps complete by june/july

Joe M said there was a good chance in his blog.
                              Really? Sweet!

Comment

Really? Sweet!
                                Yeah, I believe so. A lot of the network shows are getting pushed back to the Fall and some as late as 2009! They have to write the eps which takes some time, then they have to film and produce. That gives shows like Eureka less than 4 months for 13 episodes, is that enough?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X