This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yup! I still think Weir should of just been killed off, don't you?
    it would've made things a LOT easier! however remember TBTB wanted to bring her back in s5 as a starting point of a potentially bigger arc.they couldn't have known that TH would turn down the offer

Originally posted by Childermass View Post
    I'd go with I like Keller but don't make it every single episode. She can be a little draining.

I don't think I could take the complete absence of Weir had Keller not been made a regular, though.
    Keller won't be in 20 eps in s5, probably 14-16

Originally posted by Briangate78
    [mod snip]I have no issues giving up on Weir. I do wish the actress the best. Look at my signature, see how many originals are still around? Yes minus one Ford, but Ford was axed which was a good thing.
    you call Brian an original?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Keller won't be in 20 eps in s5, probably 14-16

you call Brian an original?
      Yeah Keller will likely be in a few more than this season, which I believe was 11 or 12?

As per Brian, that would rock to have him guest star.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah Keller will likely be in a few more than this season, which I believe was 11 or 12?
        Keller was in 10, RepliKeller in 1 ep (TMC)

As per Brian, that would rock to have him guest star.
        indeed it would
        sigpic

Comment

i made my complaints so now I will make my praise

I do like Richard Picardo so I am looking forward to how he does with Woolsey and how it all plays out

He is a fabulous actor and if he is given the opportunity he can make us love to hate him or love to love him or just be really enthralled by his character and just want to tune in each week to see if he is on.

Sort of how I felt about Kinsey all those years
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

I do like Richard Picardo so I am looking forward to how he does with Woolsey and how it all plays out

He is a fabulous actor and if he is given the opportunity he can make us love to hate him or love to love him or just be really enthralled by his character and just want to tune in each week to see if he is on.

I think Woolsey is going to be very interesting since he is not military. We may get some character drama and conflict which I felt we did not get that with Carter this season.
            sigpic

Comment

Woosley: SheppardI want your reports in triplicat not duplicate. Do that again and I will see that you are court martialed
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think Woolsey is going to be very interesting since he is not military. We may get some character drama and conflict which I felt we did not get that with Carter this season.
                very true

He does seem to be the ONE IOA guy that has a heart (so to speak) and he does want to see the *right thing done* but at the same time he wars with the red tape side of himself and wants to cross every *T* and dot every *I* and he IS a chicken at heart LOLOLOL so that will make for some interesting stories
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

yeah I'm very much looking forward to Woolsey. it's gonna be a different show because he sure has no idea what he's getting into. add to that most of the Atlantis crew doesn't like him. the whole dynamic of the show will change and I certainly hope for some conflict between him and Shep. oooh and also Ronon, that's gonna be awesome

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Woosley: SheppardI want your reports in triplicat not duplicate. Do that again and I will see that you are court martialed
                  wasn't there a pic?
                  sigpic

Comment

very true

He does seem to be the ONE IOA guy that has a heart (so to speak) and he does want to see the *right thing done* but at the same time he wars with the red tape side of himself and wants to cross every *T* and dot every *I* and he IS a chicken at heart LOLOLOL so that will make for some interesting stories
                    What did he say in "The Seer" That he wanted a thorough report, and he chose to leave out of the report about Sam making a guess about the Wraith ships. So yeah the guy can be strict but he also seems to have a soft side. I think it will be nice to see this transition and it's going to be a conflicting one next season which could be very enjoyable to watch. I mean you saw how Sheppard treated him in "The Seer" Just that is enough to anticipate the drama for next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

What did he say in "The Seer" That he wanted a thorough report, and he chose to leave out of the report about Sam making a guess about the Wraith ships. So yeah the guy can be strict but he also seems to have a soft side. I think it will be nice to see this transition and it's going to be a conflicting one next season which could be very enjoyable to watch. I mean you saw how Sheppard treated him in "The Seer" Just that is enough to anticipate the drama for next season.
                      True
                      I also remember back on SG-1 he couldn't let Kinsey get away with the things he was doing AND Hammond trusted him to deliver the most damaging evidence to Pres. Hayes.

So Woolsey has his good points and his bad...so it will be good to have a character that we have some depth built into already.

Comment

True
                        I also remember back on SG-1 he couldn't let Kinsey get away with the things he was doing AND Hammond trusted him to deliver the most damaging evidence to Pres. Hayes.

So Woolsey has his good points and his bad...so it will be good to have a character that we have some depth built into already.
                        Oh yeah in "Inauguration" right? Yeah he was brave enough to go against the vice president and tell Hayes about Kinsey. So he scored some points with me there as being the "good" guy. I think a few folks are concerned he may be a comic relief character. I don't see that happening.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah in "Inauguration" right? Yeah he was brave enough to go against the vice president and tell Hayes about Kinsey. So he scored some points with me there as being the "good" guy. I think a few folks are concerned he may be a comic relief character. I don't see that happening.
                          I truly hope not GADS I just realized his name is ROBERT not Richard... I keep calling him Richard for some reason and David always corrects me...where is David when I need him ...anyway.. ROBERT is too good of an actor to be used in just that fashion

Comment

Woosley believe in the IOA and NID but doesn't have an agenda like the other people. In the end he is trying to do what he believes he is right. At the core what makes a good leader. A person who does what he/she beleves what is right and staying by those convictions.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Did you know Hayes is going to be in the 2nd movie?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X